Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo (13664 Views)

Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win / UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys / Emery: Manchester United Are Scary, But Villarreal Will Not Tremble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by reportminds: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
A second-half effort from the Super Eagles forward was not enough for the Yellow Submarine to end their winless run in the Spanish top-flight

Samuel Chukwueze ended his six-game goal drought in La Liga with a goal in Villarreal's 3-1 loss to Celta Vigo.

Chukwueze, who last scored a league goal on September 27 against Real Betis, cancelled out Pione Sisto's opener in the 59th minute after he was played through on goal by Xavi Quintilla.

Sunday's effort increased the 20-year-old's tally to three goals after 13 league outings in the Spanish top-flight this term.

His equaliser was not enough for Villarreal to grab their first win since October 25 as Iago Aspas' brace condemned them to defeat.

Chukwueze was in action from start to finish alongside Cameroon's Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa while Karl Toko Ekambi was on parade for 77 minutes.

Villarreal dropped to 12th on the table with 18 points after 14 matches while Celta Vigo are placed 18th with 12 points.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/chukwueze-scores-unable-to-help.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Ifiegboria(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good for him
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by absodiq(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by englishmart(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Of what use was the goal?
He scored a very beautiful goal, but we still lost sha
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by donpapa(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2019
3 goals in 13 league games? Youngman, no be like this you go take become best player in the world nah..
Samuel, I believe in you! You can do better.
Up your game man! cool

31 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Igbo boy doing wonders, I have a problem with the way the English commentator pronounce his name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by wizkidblogger(f): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2019
congrats to him
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 25, 2019
You know the s#ittiest that always gets me worked up, much as football is a team sport?

It's putting in your best and getting your team back into the game by scoring only to end up watching the b@stards at the back throw the game back away.

I never played pro football but I've experienced that a lot playing at my level. And trust me, it's annoying. At such times, I feel like killing someone.

9 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by NonFarmPayrol: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Aspas no gree for them

Watched part of it

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by mcmbonu: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Best 9ja player
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by olutop(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Igbo boy doing wonders, I have a problem with the way the English commentator pronounce his name.
You can start running your own commentary and let see how you will pronounce Russian and Ukrainian names.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by duncun: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukwueze cool
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2019
olutop:

You can start running your own commentary and let see how you will pronounce Russian and Ukrainian names.
gud reply

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by chinavs9ja(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2019
He needs to improve oo...

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Emceesaka: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Samuel Chukwueze please my brother man up your game. I love you so much as a Nigerian player
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by LabDNA: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukwueze should be training everyday even in his house and on leisure time after club training.

He has a big mountain to climb, expectations are very high.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by tillaman(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2019
More work needs to be done!!
It’s all about Training, Goal drought is not cool for a 20 year old striker, he has to put in more effort, it’s in him he has to let it all out

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2019
La liga is far more entertaining this season than Premier league but yes, the media and hype will never cease
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by OTayobami(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2019
LabDNA:
Chukwueze should be training everyday even in his house and on leisure time after club training.

He has a big mountain to climb, expectations are very high.

Exact stuff Ronaldo did that brought him to same spot(world's greatest)
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Tallest45(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2019
20years old, ok bye cheesy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by BilltheDON(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Cool
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Kulas: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
I watched that match yesterday from the beginning to the end and Chukwueze is indeed an exceptional player endowed with talents. Its not about the number of goals scored .He is a good player.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by brenister10: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2019
tillaman:
More work needs to be done!!
It’s all about Training, Goal drought is not cool for a 20 year old striker, he has to put in more effort, it’s in him he has to let it all out

He's not a natural striker
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by tillaman(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2019
brenister10:

He's not a natural striker
he’s really trying though, I believe he can do better with rigorous training

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Draught: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2019
It was a much more improved performance from him unlike that game he started agst Mallorca..

He's a definite right winger that likes to cut inside..

His defense and passing needs to get better though

He will get better with much more playing time..

Villarreal lost that game cos the coach lessened the men in the middle by removing Iborra and you know Celta Vigo likes to play somewhat possessive football

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by zealadjay(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Mcheeeeeeeeew...
So, that was y dey spoiled ma ticket abi

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Sundaypaul12345: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
donpapa:
3 goals in 13 league games? Youngman, no be like this you go take become best player in the world nah..
Samuel, I believe in you! You can do better.
Up your game man! cool
did he start the thirteen league matches? he was mostly brought in after half time, you want more goals from him? then he needs to start all the matches they play.................
Re: Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo by Leo588(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
reportminds:
A second-half effort from the Super Eagles forward was not enough for the Yellow Submarine to end their winless run in the Spanish top-flight

Samuel Chukwueze ended his six-game goal drought in La Liga with a goal in Villarreal's 3-1 loss to Celta Vigo.

Chukwueze, who last scored a league goal on September 27 against Real Betis, cancelled out Pione Sisto's opener in the 59th minute after he was played through on goal by Xavi Quintilla.

Sunday's effort increased the 20-year-old's tally to three goals after 13 league outings in the Spanish top-flight this term.

His equaliser was not enough for Villarreal to grab their first win since October 25 as Iago Aspas' brace condemned them to defeat.

Chukwueze was in action from start to finish alongside Cameroon's Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa while Karl Toko Ekambi was on parade for 77 minutes.

Villarreal dropped to 12th on the table with 18 points after 14 matches while Celta Vigo are placed 18th with 12 points.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/chukwueze-scores-unable-to-help.html?m=1

Abeg mmm...how can one knows when his post is on first page apart, assuming one missed the first page view for some days? No vex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians May Miss Out On Watching The 2013 Nations Cup / Osimhen Wins Serie A Player Of The Month Award For February / AFCON 2021: Cape Verde Vs Cameroon (1 - 1) On 17th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.