Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia (604 Views)

18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia by promise2(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hallo All,

I want to visit Malaysia early next year, i need to know how much BTA that is required to make this travel. I also need to know from Business Guys or any one who has travelled to Maylasia before what items which i can sell in Nigeria that i can buy cheap in Malaysia.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia by Dsense(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
Buy Chewing stick grin. . . . .Just kidding. . . , wait a lil bit for ppl to drop useful info that ll be useful to ur plan.
Re: Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia by promise2(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2010
Please anyone with information on this, kindly respond.
Re: Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia by wanaj0: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
Its a function of interest and the market you have in Nigeria.

Electronics are fairly priced BUT cheaper in the US.

You can get clothes also BUT cheaper in the US/UK also.

Laptops is one where you can get some good deals. However, the strengthening of the Malaysian currency is making their goods expensive.

Lest I forget, building items/fittings are relatively cheap. Furniture also is cheap but it is prohibited products in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Dubai To Buy Anything? / Summer Trip To London: July 2011 / Invitation Letter To The U.S !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.