Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women (9049 Views)

Poll: Yoruba men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria

True: 42% (29 votes)
False: 14% (10 votes)
What Has The Poster Been Smoking?: 42% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2010
Why is that?

What is so special about them?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by freecocoa(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2010
Who told you they are the most wanted?atleast i know am not looking forward to a yoruba boyfriend/hubby.that you want them doesn't mean every orther girl does.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2010
You asked me what I've been smoking?

Heeheheh! Thanks for voting.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by misanho: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2010
Na lie b dat, na Edo men!
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2010
misanho:

no come here dey joke, my friend. Na serious matter we dey talk for here.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Another tribalistic thread.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by r231(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2010
wanted as in . . . . . . ?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by slap1(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2010
What has the poster been smoking?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2010
I love my Yoruba man - I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE POSTER.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by slap1(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2010
Ok, I think you're not entirely right. It depends on where you're and what's happening there. Eg, when I was in secondary school in Yinbol College, Oregun, Ibadan, the girls were always swarming around me like I was some celeb . . .(no offense)
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Ikedonn(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2010
@ poster
It's not true.How did you come to conclusion?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Phate07(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2010

It depends on perception. It is the same with the statement 'Igbo girls are very expensive'. It has no exact basis.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by excanny: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2010
Most wanted for fake visa racketeering.

Poster, What has been smoking you?

Olodo.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2010
LMFAO You mean wanted by their yoruba women?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Dyt(f): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2010
I wldnt mind a man 4rm EKET
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by kay177(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2010
Dyt:

I wldnt mind a man 4rm EKET

REASON
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2010
^^ n r u 4rm dere?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by kay177(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2010
Nope am not from there-- just being inquisitive. wink
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Dyt(f): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2010
Jst inquisitive?
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by 190: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2010
misanho:

Go mishano

Go mishano

Go mishano,

Ooooh, grin

excanny:

Most wanted for fake visa racketeering.

Poster, What has been smoking you?

Olodo.

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
I dont know why, but excanny reminds me of ezeagu tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by GNS202(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
If i'm going to choose:-
(1) Hausa: Majority of the Hausas' most especially the Fulani, take good care of their family and Staff, But majority re poligamous. (I love working with Fulani)
(2) Yoruba: The Yourubas' take good care of their family the most, and carry others along, But can go all the miles to fetch money 4 party. (O wa n be)
(3) Igbo: The Igbo man would rather stick to is buz (Container) rather than take care of their families. The igbo man will marry one woman, but ve as many concubins around. smiley[/i][/color]
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Dsense(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why is that?

What is so special about them?
No! NO! NO!
U re not right!
Where nd when nd how did u conduct the research ?
Guys ''Non Yoruba'' re curious to eat u alive grin . . . Better run for ur life or close the thread. . . I still love u ooo.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Ileke
What has gone into you? We seriously need the old Fl gators shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Ikedonn(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ GNS202 (3) Igbo: The Igbo man would rather stick to is buz (Container) rather than take care of their families. The igbo man will marry

one woman, but ve as many concubins around. smiley

I disagree with you.You don't know much about the igbos.So don't say what you don't you. angry
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by mediatrix8(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Wislet(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
GNS202:

If i'm going to choose:-
(1) Hausa: Majority of the Hausas' most especially the Fulani, take good care of their family and Staff, But majority re poligamous. (I love working with Fulani)
(2) Yoruba: The Yourubas' take good care of their family the most, and carry others along, But can go all the miles to fetch money 4 party. (O wa n be)
(3) Igbo: The Igbo man would rather stick to is buz (Container) rather than take care of their families. The igbo man will marry one woman, but ve as many concubins around. smiley[/i][/color]
DUMB. Either u don't know them well, or u just wanna be mischievous. Igbo men re jealous where their wives are concerned, u don't play wit them reach dat side.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by MrBones2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
Wislet thanks for that comment, i nearly lost ma cool now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by sleekch1c(f): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
Wislet:

DUMB. Either u don't know them well, or u just wanna be mischievous. Igbo men re jealous where their wives are concerned, u don't play wit them reach dat side.
u re right but funny enough,inasmuch as am igbo,i ve never dated an ibo guy
i dnt know if i can date one let alone marry any cos their ego is really huge shocked(no offence)
abt yoruba guys,yes they can be really romantic and yoruba ppl to me still remain the nicest ppl in 9ja
i wld choose a yoruba guy over an ibo guy
my beef with them is that they arent always goodlooking unlike the ibo guys wink
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by MrsEve1: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
I don't know about no Yoruba men being the most wanted, HOWEVER, I see alot of Igbo men or mixed tribal men in demand with women from ALL ROUND THE WORLD, I am not saying Yoruba men aren't wanted but I don't know about the MOST WANTED,

I have seen alot of women with Delta men and Calbari men, or mixed men followed by Igbo men. Someone on the thread said that Igbo men are jealous when it comes to their wives, I agree, I am married to an Igbo man and LAWD HAVE MURCEE,

They are some jealous mofos! I remembered one day I told my husband that an Igbo man was telling me some slang in Igbo and my husband's eyes cocked in a weird shape and he asked me what were some of the slangs he taught me, I remembered telling my husband Otele, my husband went from Igbo man to Transformer getting ready to fight Voltron, he forbade me talking to that man from that on out,

I still didn't understand what was the big deal, but I just left if alone, and I do not have a problem with my husband so people who saying Igbo men are this and that they need to check within themselves and find out why they keep getting or staying with a no good sommaish!
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
jay bee:

@Ileke
What has gone into you? We seriously need the old Fl gators shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

No! NO! NO!
U re not right!
Where nd when nd how did u conduct the research ?
Guys ''Non Yoruba'' re curious to eat u alive grin . . . Better run for your life or close the thread. . . I still love u ooo.

Love you too kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She A Runs Gal Or Ashawo / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? / A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.