Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (5419 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders / Interesting Facts About Bill Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by keni: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2010
Hi All,
Has any one heard of the Supposed loan from Bill Gates to Nigeria Forex Tarders? I just saw this on the front Page of Success Digest (advertised in today's Punch 22/11/2011), this is actually the second time they are running the story. Am wondering why it has not been discussed on NairaLand, either true or not. I intend getting a copy to read what its all about. If you have any info about it pls share.
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by nairaexc: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2010
Ignorance is not defense at all!

The Last time Bill gates came to Nigeria only few people new about it.

The story is very much true and only few of us are partakers of it.

Nigerians need to wake up, but it's not for the lazy
folks who want to make easy fast money.

You need to know some facts about how it works and how to get access to the loan.

My Advice:

Kindly get your own Copy of Success Digest Extra paper and Read through fully.

Bye.

Eniola Adewale.

Naira Exchange Services.
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by olumajek: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2011
@Nairaexc, it's unfortunate that Nigerians are the way they are! What does it cost you to tell your co-Nigerian where she/he can obtain the help he needs especially when this opportunity is made available by a (unique) foreigner I have no doubt that you will never do what Bill Gate is doing. Must he buy Success Digest when you claim you have benefited from the Scheme?

@Keni, for the purpose of this discussion and for your progress in your chosen career, go to Number 32, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos ( Almost Opposite White House Hotel). When you get there, ask of Mr. Dayo. You will be guided on how to get the loan for forex there. If you have any difficulty, Call 08036271943.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by david90(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
it is very much true, this offer has been around since last year june and a lot of people have been given at least $500 loan to trade on forex.
you will be required to pay N3000 as the registration fee and that all, the training is done using live trading session to teach you all you need to know about forex.

wil be starting my own training next week and i will advise anybody who needs the training to go for it.
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by OsasJP: 11:28am On May 02, 2011
Hi,
To Whom Is Kind Enough!
Thanks for ALL the infos. But must those of us outside Lagos travel down to Ikeja to access this loan? If yes, how long is the training? So we can prepare for our stay in Lagos.
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by pipsplus(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
Thanks for this information. pls make the information clear. Kindly inform us of the publication details and also who to contact in Lagos. Some of us interested in this program are out of lagos, Pls more light to be shed on this beautiful program. Thanks.
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by jamace(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2016
Oga Seun, see the whole Bill Gates donating money to enhance forex trading in Nigeria and you are banning forex trading. Na wa o! shocked shocked
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by jamace(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2016
Oga Seun, see the whole Bill Gates donating money to enhance forex trading in Nigeria and you are banning forex trading. Na wa o! shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/554950/bill-gates-loan-nigeria-forex#45453618
Re: Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? by bizgenius1: 11:49am On May 09, 2016
i hope u know these thread is over 5years old?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card / Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? / Islamic Banking Necessitated By Effect Of Global Meltdown – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.