Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

virgin unprocessed 6A hair - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / virgin unprocessed 6A hair (56339 Views)

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave / 100% 6A unprocessed virgin hair With Free Delivery In Lagos! / virgin unprocessed hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by jitelewis: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hi , I am joyce, pls send me the price for noble, expression, premium too, darling yaki,amigo, miss. Rola .And the price for each length and minimum abt of cartons to buy . My email. beautifairx@yahoo.com . Thxs
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Sombili(f): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Please kindly send me the wholesale prices of all the weavon products that you have.The name of the products with their prices beside them to amerigox_5@yahoo.com.Thank you and it is needed Asap. If you can also send me the address of the companies here in Lagos or Nigeria it will be most appreciated.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by kerriman: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2012
Pls l am interested in wholesale of weapon and attachment please can u send the comprehensive price list to my e-mail emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by blessam: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2012
Good day. Treat as urgent. I'm opening a weavon shop, so I need all your attachment, wigs and weavon, xpression products, amigo products, premium too products and noble products all their company's prices n ur lcation to blessam4okpo@yahoo.com. I need to stock things by next week
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by zuzzy21: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
pls send me your wholesale price list for your weavons and wigs kikkyonline@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by tarix: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2012
pls how much is ur xpression attachment carton by 70, and remi brazilian weavon,kanekalon product and other prices. pls send it to heavendrops4t@yahoo.com. at wholesale price. tanx
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by temfolly: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
pls can u send me wholesale price for expresion attach, noble products, amigo products, premium too, mis rola, wigs. i deal in hair products, at mile 2 precisely, love to do business with you. pls treat this with utmost urgency. pls send detail to my email tayohaastrup@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by oduski(f): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
pls am interested in wholesale purchase of your hair products. your numbers are not going through. please send me the different products(weavon and attachment) and their price ASAP. My email address is juicyjuly1@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by themy4luv: 11:04am On May 16, 2012
hi nairalanders am here to introduce Stoble Hair Care to you, we are distributor of attachment, relaxers, hair care products, brazilian weaves, wigs and weavons (x-pression, amingo, noble, chocolate, miss rola, ladystar e.t.c) for more enquires pls call 07062640910,08032230406,08184995790 or mail us stobelhaircare@gmail.com, themy4luv@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by prothelley(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2012
jitelewis: Hi , I am joyce, pls send me the price for noble, expression, premium too, darling yaki,amigo, miss. Rola .And the price for each length and minimum abt of cartons to buy . My email. beautifairx@yahoo.com . Thxs

Am intersted, pls can you the price list to me.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by tosinolayinla: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2012
please send me wholesale prices and samples of Expression weaveon, and other Hair products including your contact address in Lagos. My email address is tosin_ipaye@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by kemheart(f): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Am kemi,Pls you inbox me the wholesale prices of all your product. Akinstand2002@yahoo.com. tanx Am kemi,Pls you inbox me the wholesale prices of all your product. Akinstand2002@yahoo.com. tanx Am kemi,Pls you inbox me the wholesale prices of all your product. Akinstand2002@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by komomo: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gud day,please I need company price for all your expression products,how many is required for one to start buyin direct from the company,pls inbox me details on flojoe4mi@yahoo.com tanx.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Hairstretcher: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dear Friends,

We have High quality Hair Stretchers/tong for Sale at Wholesale Prices.

If Interested kindly email us at etivere@yahoo.com.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by jacksonoziofu: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
pls, i need to be selling expression weavon @ wholesales,and i realy need information about where to buy in wholesales,and the price for different ones,kindly send d info to my email jacksonoziofu@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by sweetestomo: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Tee frm ibadan, am planining 2 open a shop were i can sell hair product alone like weave-on,xpressions,relaxers Ε̲̣̣̣̥.Ʈ.c(wholesale).pls can i knw dere prices n W̶̲̥̅̊ђεяε to get them. And i want to know if 100,000 naira Ċƌƕ start the̶̲̥̅̊ business. Reply to this email esther.omotola@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Lassierich: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
pls send wholesale prices of Expressn attachments, X-pression Weaveons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weaveons, Noble etc. and how to get them to ife.lovexpress@gmail.com kindy treat as urgent.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by okwosi: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Can u please inbox me the prices of ur xpression product and if possible for me 2 be registered on online, can u inbox me site. Opened a weavon shop n will love 2 be a distributor. Okwosi@yahoo.com. Thnk u hope 2 hear from you soon
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Jumicke: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
i'm interested, pls inbox me on prices and pictures on olajumoke.bolaji@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by heartinuke: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ everybody, by popular demand, a free seminar is being organized by a major distributor of X-pression hair product on the 21st of October 2012 all issues like how to start the business, direct distributors' contact and price list will be treated.call 08107778810 for more info or like 'X-pression & co.' on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Jumzzy28: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Can you please inbox me the wholesale prices of Expression attachments, X-pression Weavons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weavons, Noble etc. and how to get them?

My email: jumzzy4real@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by yemiife: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
pls where is the x-pression ultra braid depot located in lagos?
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by NdidiMartins: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
kiss i am intrested on heir attachment and weavon bis , pls send me your price list on all type to my meil: extolmanagement@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by NdidiMartins: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
your price list to extolmanagement@yhoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by deewunmi: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good day. Treat as urgent. Send me all your attachment, wigs and weavon, xpression products, amigo products, supreme product and noble products all their company's prices to lateepha@yahoo.com i want to start a businees of selling in whole sale
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by marianazme(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pls send ur price list for attachments like chocolate, miss rola, top quality e.t.c to marianazme@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria / Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell / Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.