Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle (1687 Views)

Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs / End Of The Year Thread And Game! / Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 7:46pm On May 24, 2007
This is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end, it keeps goin on and on my friend, Adadrage started sewing it not knowing what it was and y'all come keep sewing it forever just becos, this is a thread that doesn't end,

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 7:48pm On May 24, 2007
For those about to rock, we salute you

adagrage: http://greatedo..com
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by exotique(f): 4:40pm On May 25, 2007
Wat da?
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Sharn06: 11:36pm On May 27, 2007
adadrage's tryina make himself happy. well he failed. talk about failure!
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Free(f): 2:16am On May 28, 2007
hmmm thread n needle--- lol grin grin grin
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by exotique(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
@sharn
yep, u're right.
Dat's more like it, FAILURE
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Creamish(f): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
Guess who listened to "KOLOMENTAL" lately! undecided
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Sharn06: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2007
me, of course.
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Creamish(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
lol--not literally--d bros don kolo! grin
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
Oh sisters, beautiful Nigerian specie of the female version of humankind, lovely sisters, I am filled with love for y'all. Sharn06, sorry to dissapoint but, were I sad I wouldn't be singing a song about a never ending thread now would I?

Whaddafu_k, guess that's what exotique was trying to say, hope you no mind say I help you finish the statement cos some might categorize it as offensive (Like you know, I am a gentleman to the core) and for the Creamish something, a word from the ancient book of wisdom as published in the chronicles of Adagrage, "for those that believe in the concept of the kolomentals, many goodies will come their way" (I know one Mr. Something Orji who would agree with me.

I am so flattered that I'm gettin these comments from all females, wish I could show you the extent of the crazy love I got for the world meeeeen, and most from my peoples from the MSR in great BC, Naijaland. I ain't afraid of failure gurlz, it is only a non Nigerian that would feel daunted or defeated by the possibility of failure and thanks to air and sunlight and my many friends and foes, I got no cause to feel like one

See oh, so you don't get me wrong aaight. I'm a serious, down to earth kinda guy, but who cares, let's have some fun

Now this link is serious though
http://www.greatedo..com

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
Can't believe I refused to be Free. Sweet sister, you're like the Methuselah in this thread and I'm like an infant suckling life from a mommy. You senior me well well for the house and your wisdom show. E be like say na only get the gist of my presumed psychosis.

My mum used to sew when we were kids and we had this marching song then while marching on childrens day celebrations some centuries ago. So when about to make a first post called a thread, it was only apt for moi to do a remix of the song.

So much for my juvenile experiences. And again to make it clear, I NO DEY KOLO OH. Kolo when scrabbled could be rearranged to spell "Look". So y'all look at this brother and his style. I hope to have like 20000 posts someday grin

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2007
My first four friends on nairaland
Creamish, sharn , exotique and free
na una dey make this thread stand
na you guys dey make the rest see

Theres sharn06, she holds the aces
and exotique who is a mystique
Creamish something is so tempting
while Free and me are two and three

My first four friends I mean no offence
Throw them rocks and stones and stuff
Cos I'm gonna soak em up
and make sure I entertain till I drop

I just dey feel like Gabriel Okara this morning, waxing poetic and all. I dedicate that Pulitzer Prize winning poem to all y'all gurlz and I do hope you appreciate. Make una no fear, call me anything you like okay, I no go vex, all join like we say it in the City. I go turn to foam becos of una, no matter the amount of disses, I'll come bouncing back with more good sh_t.

Ehen, before I forget, I am in the process of composing a special one for my gurl "Free", now watch out all o you, it's gonna be dabombbb. make I chill small soak up the weekend. I dey go Owerri for my bros wedding. When I get back, I go gist una wetin happen.

The thread goes on and on and on till the break of dawn is on with the sun in the early morn lighting skies ablaze with burning rays even as I pray that the thread goes on and on and on till the break of dawn (mmm, make I pause here o, make una no go call me kolo again)

Love and peace to all good people

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by marlet01(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm!!! undecided
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Creamish(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
u take style relate wit Wole Soyinka? grin
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2007
Na me hold the "Ake" during "Kongi's Harvest" grin and what a bumper harvest that turned out to be

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Creamish(f): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2007
dont think i know wat dat is smiley
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
smiley hi ya Free, whats up with you and how come your still on line undecided just wandering though kiss
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2007
Creamish baby, both "Ake" and "Kongi's harvest are two of Wole Soyinka's publications. Ake means an "axe", and Kongi's harvest, only Wole himself can explain that grin

Thanks for comin back to my thread. I go soon award you the most prized award of the 'Lord of the stitch'

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
hmm---lord of d stich--dat is soo manly undecided
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Sharn06: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2007
hi Rage, big ups. or just ups. told ya on Sat., rmbr?
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
How does one describe manly, creamish, somthing of being macho or just the ability to live up to the kind of responsibilities that society thrusts on you as a man.

Some would describe manliness as the ability to dominate the woman in their lives while others would see it as a race to see the number of women that can be bedded at any given point in time.

I ain't tryin to be manly honey, just tryin to appreciate you. If u no like Lord of the stitch, howzabouts the official womanly title of the "Loom keeper" grin. Hope u like that.

Sharn, see the violins playin all over my head held by little blue cheery cherubs. Cos I remember u from hmmmmmmmm

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
Dis ogbdcm person sef, na wa for am o. Him just carry needle come and forget thread for wherever he come from. Free, abeg answer d guy na, na search he search for u reach here meeen, give the guy som love.

And for those other pople when no wan sew stitches to this fabric ehn, make una run comot for here fast or fire go burn una. Y'all didn't know that this place is steaming.

Mama told y'all not to play with fayaaayyyyy, fire go burn u, so better run run run run for there is fire on the pages

Mch lov for those who hold the aces

Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2007
Wow, I'm havin a very hilarious time at the religion corner. Dem just dey make me laff for the extent of their ignorance
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
Cha cha cha we march together, cha cha cha we march away, cha cha cha we march togrther, on June 12, cha cha cha!

May the soul of MKO, Kudirat, Rewane and all those who made sacrifices for democracy, rest in peace, amenoooooo
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
And may all the people who have posted on this thread have a long and eventful life grin, amenooooo
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hip Hip Hurraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy. Yup, people, this happens to be my century post. Na this post make me reach one hundred, na wah oh, I've come such a long way.

Okay, so una know say I told y'all that it's gonna be a never ending thread, well sha, although I got some other topics now, I kinda have a soft spot for this particular thread since naim I take launch meself.

I still owe some of you people a poem or two and a special holler, na now I go begin get around to that. So, lets see where the next hundred posts will come from. I love you all meeen and womeeen smiley
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by Sharn06: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
Well, well I left 4 a while and I've just come back. Back to stay! Anyone miss me?
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by kissobehi(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2007
Sharn06 you baaaaaad girl, where the hell have you been, see every one is lookin for you especially ajadrage, you just play with the guy heart abandon am like that. You guys got a thread together "ajadrage and sharn06:best thing on nairaland", remember? A thread that you never posted anything on, thats not fair on the brother girl. Anyways, wellcome back sha, I hope you've not come to lay claim to the guy oh, because right now, he is "other peoples property" (OPP) grin
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2007
Come on now Kiss, don't go doin this to me pleeaase cool
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by akins4(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
i guess u r from saint saviours high school. cos thats the type of song we use to sing on the assembly groung whn i was in sec school.lol grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2007
Na wa oh, can you believe that I've been spending all these times trying to make inquiries about a Saint Saviours Scholl that's located in Malaysia. Me na Edo College property in great BC, Naija. But if you want me to say I am from your alma mater, you gots to tell me the location sha grin
Re: Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle by ajadrage: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2007
And still it goes on grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Check? / What If It Is The End Of The World, Baby What Would You Do? / Hon Patrick Obiagbon Pays Tribute To Ikemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.