Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face (7673 Views)

Causes Of Excessive Menstrual Bleeding / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2010
I don't know what to do about my oily face . plz advice on what to do or use to stop it .
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by beautyline(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2010
You can try Clean And Clear astringent.
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks beautyline . where can get it ?
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by Geoforever(f): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Ve got a good cleanser,u can call me on 08035151554 if u re interested
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by sms4health: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2010
Honestly, you can't get rid of it as it is genetic. In fact, the more you scrub it away, the more it comes out.

Just make sure you have tissues to pat your face and remove the excessive oil.

Also ensure you use oil-free makeup in order not to compound the issue.

On the positive side, you don't age as fast as other skin types. You look younger for longer!
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
Like someone said, use clean and clear and use oil free moisturizer. You have combination skin.
Wash ur face twice a day.
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by beautyline(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
emiloba:

Thanks beautyline . where can get it ?

Clean And Clear products are available in most supermarkets and Pharmacy Shops. Just check around.
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by frdbrooks: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2010
Check out Clean&Clear products for oily skin.You will need to revamp your face washing routine most likely. Like astringents at night or something.Use clean and clear blackhead facewash.This product cleans all excess oil off your face.if your face gets oily during the day, carry blotting paper, and blot your face to rid it of excess oils. Blotting paper works very well.
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by Kingabz: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2010
Regular cleanin wit a moist soft towel and powdering would help. @ nyt dusty powder would reduce it.
Re: How Do Get Rid Of Excessive Oil On My Face by SkinRebirth: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2011
Tayo S
A fair - skinned youth corper in Kogi state was 23 years old when she told herself she'd had enough embarrasment from scabies scars on her skin since childhood. She began her quest for a solution at the local chemists, buying every kind of skin lightening cream she could find. Usually they were imported from spain and italy.
Anyway those only gave her a muticolored skin tone and allergy to the sun and at the end of the day she had spent thousands on the creams. This didn't stop her from throwing the rest in the bin.
Tayo later got a job in a multinational firm and was making big bucks now. But her scars were still embarrassing especially the ones on her chest and abdomen not mention her legs.
She saw a dermatologist this time(she could afford it) who gave her steroid injections and various other creams.
At the end of the day, tens of thousands had left her account and all the dermatologist could say was "There's nothing more I can do for you".

She now started looking into natural and herbal soaps, sulphur, aloe vera, honey, menthol, beeswax, ginger, tumeric etc with varying and temporary results until one day while reading a newspaper article she came across something- a natural subtance, a solid with powerful anti oxidant properties. She spent several weeks trying to find ways of liquefying it and adapting it for her skin. Until, SHE GOT IT!!!!

She was able to create an extract from the substace which she was able to apply on her skin and drink too ! The double effect was tremendous, in 6 months her;
-Spots were decreased 95 percent
-Childhood complexion had returned
-Skin tone was simply glowing
-Bumps and scars simply peeled away with every bath
-Injury scars decades old began shrinking away
- confidence returned, now wearing short skirts and swimwear.

She gave the secret to a colleague with bad facial acne scars and is the lady is renewed in appearance and forever grateful.
TRY SKIN REBIRTH ON
- Burn scars
- Acne
-Pimples
-Scabies scars
-Eczema
-Uneven skin tone
-Sun scorched skin
-Lifeless complexion
AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE TODAY
Skin rebirth is very affordable and you can continue producing it in your home at your convinience
Contact
Skin Rebirth
Skinrebirth@hotmail.com
That's
SKINREBIRTH@HOTMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / #coronavirus: See Bike Man And His Passenger Doing Social Distancing (photos) / Easiest Way To Lose Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.