Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate (4110 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am really happy Atiku was chosen because he cannot withstand Goodluck Jonathan. This makes the whole work easy now to returning GEJ back to power. winkcheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Homonide: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
Every right thinking Nigerian know that Atiku Abubakar has lost one of the most important attributes of a good politician- CREDIBILITY. In civilized climes, people like Atiku & IBB, would be rotting in the jail, but hey this is Nigeria where we practise abracadabra politics and anything goes.

The so-called consensus nonsense is nothing more than a Hausa-Fulani elitist agenda. A house built on sand shall surely crumble. It would however be interesting to see how Atiku would win the presidential primary of the People Deceiving People Party, against the incumbent GEJ. I can't wait to see how this bunch of political renegades would destroy themselves and ultimately,the PDP.

However, one thing that i'm very sure of is that we have not heard the last from IBB. The man is so obsessed with being the President of Nigeria that he wont hesitate to jump ship and switch to another political party,possibly the ANPP in order to actualise his devilish dreams.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by 4tune1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
Desperate Ashawo politheifcian, am sure if he wasn't chosen, he might have been singing ANPP song by now.mtcheeeew
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Myself2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
He will soon be humbled out of the race
We cannot afford to have a president whom the US could arrest on his visit to the US cos of his criminal records
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
IBB will surely join another party preferably, ANPP

wink  wink  wink  wink  wink                        wink  wink  wink  wink             wink  wink   wink  wink  wink
                     wink                                          wink                                    wink
                     wink                                          wink                                    wink
                     wink                                      wink                             wink
                     wink                                          wink wink  wink                            wink
                     wink           wink  wink wink wink                 wink                                    wink
                     wink                wink                       wink                                    wink
                     wink  wink  wink  wink   wink                       wink  wink  wink  wink         wink wink wink wink
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by jmaine: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
Beaf:

He will be "humbled" at the primaries, alongside the ethnic bigotry called "consensus."

My Thought really. Bunch of Jokers
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by jason2010(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
How would anybody in their right mind vote for this dude that has been wasting our resources paying US lecturers in his university $1m per month. Please yall should not vote for this dude if he makes it out of the primaries, he does not know the value of money. I say Ribadu all the way if Jonathan does not make it. I know a lot of people will be hangind in jail upside down if Ribadu makes it
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by chizillar(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=20pt][b]
One of the most cultured and civilized human beings I have ever met in my life states:

GBAM! GBAM! I prefer him to an incompetent, inexperienced and secterian president we have now. Goodluck doesn't have any written plan he is working with, he has tolerated all corrupt criminals and they are all working with him believing he is a weak one. He has also choosen corrupt friend to head his campaign trail and he is in a delimma whether to support his corrupt friend Uduaghan or Clark.

He doesn't even has a marshalled for the Niger delta, sitting, wining,dinning and dashing militants money won't solve the problem.what of unemployment? Though I admired his humbled nature, but that will not be enough to turn us things around. So many things are distracting him but he doesn't solve them but wrigles around and keep waiting on God anointing. Nigerians want rapid transformation because the country is Sick in all angles. We needed a real courageous,intelligent,non-tribalistic, inspiring democrat with a well written plan of action and discipline to implement them.
[/b][/size]

[size=40pt]TO ME "THAT LEADER CAN BE ATIKU"[/size]
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
Atiku has no plan and no vision for the country. As much as I distrust GEJ, he has at least articulated a plan for Power generation etc.

I remember bumping into two of Atikus sons years ago. They studied at Uni of Cardiff. I was around Leicester Square area where I witnessed his sons bump into Babayaro when he was playing for Chelsea. The way they treated Babayaro like a small boy let me know that this Atiku family is cut from the most reprehensible cloth.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by chizillar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=28pt]Goodluck command Goodwill followership not competent followership. Governors and people respects him only because he is the President.[/size]
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by maigemuu: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
wallahi, A TI KU (we don die) with ATIKU grin grin grin
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Beaf: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
Did I hear someone say that both Atiku and his wife are wanted for money laundering in the US? grin
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants a wanted president?
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by ogaemma: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
Blazay you should know the difference between realities and facts.Even if the elcetion will be free and fair, Atiku will never win.Remember 2007 general election, that is how he will go around and come around.What I expected was for the Northerners to cry out against Atiku, because Atiku is not a credible candidate. For your information Blazay, OBJ is not some kind of Yar'Dua that will fall sick and be placed under a life support and will die and his family will cover his death.If you know the Life of OBJ, you do not need a prophet to tell you that OBJ will die a normal death.OBJ started escaping death far b4 you where born.
For your information the north have fallen by picking Atiku.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by chizillar(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=30pt]North will will teach him how to be loyal to an agreement at the Primaries. They surely knows how to execute their belief like a cult group. Goodluck is claiming zoning doesn't exist but he benefited from it from Deputy governor. He participated in entrenching this principles in the laws and practices of his party PDP.He sat there on the expanded caucus meeting of December22, 2002 and voted for it.[/size]
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Canisma(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
My prediction: Atiku is not a crowd puller, so no chance of winning the primaries. GEJ all the way. Mind you that the winner of Pdp presidential primary is inevitably the election winner.But then, i cant wait to hear from ibb.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by marcus1234: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by aru11: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
It is clear that even an idiot knows that this British conception will never last. The British formed a nation from people of immense ethnic and religious backgrounds. It is obvious that Britain considered its interest of easy governance and not the interest of Nigerians in forming Nigeria. Events, both political,religious and ethnic have shown that Nigeria will take the destiny of Yugoslavia. We have been for years talked about ethnocentrism as the cancerous tissue that destroys and finally will lead Nigeria to disintegration and some myopic people fail to see what we see even from across the ocean.Today what we have seen for years is gradually manifesting itself.History has it in record that countries made of Muslims and Christians never survive. Typical examples are Yugoslavia, Somalia and Sudan.Human beings of these two religious ideologies cannot cohabit in a nation. It is sad and bitter but I am a very realistic human being. The earlier we start discussing on how we can peacefully separate the better for all of us , including the unborn. We must not wait until another bloodshed.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Omenani(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nigeria really has problems if we continue to recycle these leaders.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by MaiSuya(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
Even the GEJ camp is celebrating the victory. . .funny innit?
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by orgasm(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Blazjay-you must be an almajiri high on glue and fuel and you will soon Blaze-in-jail like d rogue u worship.
Humbled indeed. THIEF!
Whats d salary of a customer officer?
Being at d right place at d right time my foot!
Mscheeeeeeeeeeew!
You all rapist of our treasury will soon hv ur sins and evils visited upon u n ur family.jst a matter of time.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
What is it with this consensus rubbish! are they now saying that every northerner will support Atiku?

They have a shocker waiting for them. one of my friend from the core housa-fulani oligarchy told me this morning that [size=8pt]the north has made a very serious mistake by nominating atiku. According to him, majority of the northern voters will rather vote buhari than to vote atiku. His conclusion, PDP is a party about to implode (consume itself). He concluded by saying that those men (the consensus decision makers) never represented their interest!
[/size]

To me Atiku is a complete error by the so called northern leaders. They forgot the fact that other tribes of northern origin are all out to vote for GEJ just to break free from their hold. At least they should av given everybody a level playing ground.

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]NB: Nairalanders please lets stop addressing the northers as abokis and almajiris. they have very intelligent men and women in the north and many believe in a new Nigeria were tribalism and religious sentiment should be a thing of the past. Believe me the northers are a very respectful and humble people. i believe that's why their leaders are taking undue advantage of them.
[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by mrofficial(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
Oya come and win naah.

ACN, we are waiting.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Boboribo: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2010
Remember OBJ will not live to see Atiku enter Aso rock. The Aboki has failed already.

Is it OBJ that determines who "enters" Aso Rock?
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by stranger: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2010
Boboribo:

Is it OBJ that determines who "enters" Aso Rock?

No, but he determines who lives there!
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by NARIS(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2010
jason2010:

How would anybody in their right mind vote for this dude that has been wasting our resources paying US lecturers in his university $1m per month. Please yall should not vote for this dude if he makes it out of the primaries, he does not know the value of money. I say Ribadu all the way if Jonathan does not make it. I know a lot of people will be hangind in jail upside down if Ribadu makes it

SELECTING THE FOOL AND CORRUPT ATIKU IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE MADE BY THE INGNORANTUM ABOKIS WHO CALLED THEMSELVES NPLF. HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT LEADER AMONG THEM. IF AT ALL HE GETS THERE (WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE) HE IS GOING TO TURN NIGERIA INTO NOTHING. TAKE A LOOK AT YOU NORTHERNERS, YOU ARE THE POOREST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA, CAUSED BY YOUR PAST CORRUPT LEADERS WHO TURNED NIGERIA INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY, AND ARE PLANNING TO COME BACK TO FINISH THE DESTRUCTION, BY USING ZONING AS AN EXCUSE, IT IS HIGH TIME YOU GUYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

GROW GROW GROW CORRUPT MINDED NORTHERNERS, GROW.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by NAJALYN: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2010
Atiku is humbled eh! He will actually be humbled & humiliated out of the race by GEJ. The fool, money miss road, the woman wrapper, is happy 2 be consensus candidate for the North. Thank God because its going to be a walk-over for GEJ. He is not a material for that position. We all know that if he comes in he will loot what is left in our treasury. Besides as Gold-mine rightly said, Obj will not live to see Atiku come into power. So many forces working against his victory. God be praised its over for Atiku.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by stiyke(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2010
Well a lot say Atiku selection is a mistake.

My take is that i think the Ciroma group are up to more tricks. I feel their plan A is to nominate Atiku, while IBB stands by. If GEJ wins the PDP primaries which is very likely now, then IBB defects to say ANPP and then the final show down. Just my thoughts.

When will nigeria stop recycling these fools?? I pray 2011 election be free and fair.

Waiting ,
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by atunbi1(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2010
A TI KU KE? We don die ooooooo!
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by mrofficial(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2010
atunbi1:

Funny.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by eewule(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2010
I HOPE HE WILL ALSO BE HUMBLED WHEN HE LOSES THE PRIMARIES.  ATIKU IS GOT TO BE ONE OF HISTORY'S MOST DESPERATE POLITICIAN TO CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENCY. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING HIS REACTION TO LOOSING.
Re: Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
atunbi1:

I beg nova die. Who be Atiku? You better join me as i'm popping wine in celebration of GEJ's victory at the primaries. Can't you see that the future is clear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekwueme Joins PDP Bot Chairmanship Race / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP / Flooding In Government Technical College Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.