Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Do You Say To This? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Say To This? (5274 Views)

Do What You Say! / 25 Things I Want To Say To So-called "Aspiring Writers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Say To This? by thiscounts(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
cisse7575:

U HV A GUD SETNGS BUT NOT MAKING USE OF WAT CLD HV MAKE your STRY MORE POWERFL:WEATHER, ATMOSPHERE, AFRICA IS GUD SETNGS

Thanks,I appreciate your comments but be patient with me, I'm being careful not show much of the work as my publisher might not welcome the idea.But believe me it's a work you will all crave to have in your collections as soon it's out.
Re: What Do You Say To This? by naturalwaves: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Our Dear Wole Soyinka! / The Loverboys / Funny Street Life Quotes! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.