Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand (45038 Views)

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains / Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by zakim(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2019
...Berates govs over infrastructure, amenities

The First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, has alerted that things are getting out of hand in the country, noting that her husband alone cannot handle the challenges of the nation and admonished the political class to work together to bail the country of out of the challenges.

She also berated state governors for failing to provide basic social amenities and infrastructure. She spoke yesterday at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) General Assembly and National Executive Council (NEC) meeting at the National Mosque Abuja, with the theme; “Islam and National Development”. Mrs. Buhari said; “We should either fasten our seatbelts and do the needful or we will all regret it very soon because, at the rate things are going, things are getting completely out of hand.

The VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is here, some ministers are here, they are supposed to do justice to the situation. “People cannot afford potable water in this country while we have governors. Since this is the highest decision-making body of Islamic affairs, for those that are listening we should fear God, and we should know that one day, we will return to God and account for our deeds here on earth,” she said. She also called for the regulation of social media, noting that China with about 1.3bn people had done so, stressing that many people could not visit their villages on account of fake news broadcasts. She said; “On this issue of social media, you cannot just sit in the comfort of your house and tweet that the vice president has resigned, it is a serious issue.

If China can control over 1.3bn people on social media, I see no reason why Nigeria cannot attempt controlling only 180m people.” Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while formally declaring the conference open, admonished Nigerians to be their brother’s keepers regardless of their religious affiliations as all Nigerians are equal. He stated; “It is my view that the weight of ensuring that this country is on the right track is on our leaders. We should be our brother’s keepers no matter the religion. We should always be ready to make sacrifices for one another.

We have religious and tribal tensions in this country. Many are beating the drums of ethnic and religious war, we are at a historic juncture of our nation.” On his opening remarks, the NSCIA President-General and the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, said the nation must come together to address its challenges, insisting that girl-child education and the Almajiri phenomenon must be addressed urgently. He also disagreed with the calls for social media regulation, stating that there were laws to deal with the abuse of the platforms.

“I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria, there are so many laws that can deal with this issue. “Some people even proposed having a hate speech law. We must accept the outcome of whatever the people decided. After all, people voted for our political leaders. Let us listen to the voices of the people. It is important for us to do the wish of Nigerians,” the Sultan said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aisha-buhari-things-getting-out-of-hand.html

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by greatnaija01: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2019
fine mama

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by smogup: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2019
This woman is just another scammer like her husband. She is just saying this in other to make it look as if she really cares about Nigerians.

Moreover, the best person to tell this is buhari who is unconcerned about the plight of Nigerians. Buhari is after traveling round the world and taking huge loans from everywhere.

294 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Spatta: 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Is this Idiot (Aisha) now the President?
This is what you get when a man become senile and too old to function.
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an unfortunate disaster to Nigeria

A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President

274 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by amiibaby(f): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by amiibaby(f): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by ritux: 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Hypocrite- 2 faced woman

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by bitingcool: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Film trick

The more you look, the less you see

60 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Queenext: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2019
After devil,fear African leaders... heartless,self centered,and criminals.

Money meant for public use, some miscreants would divert it.

Till our laws are strict on corruption, we won't develop

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by emmanuel4758(m): 5:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by sean079: 5:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Why is this news headlines to water down damages caused by the previous headlines in disagreeing with the sokoto sultan on social media regulation.
It is a result of having analog instead of digital personality as leaders. If someone spread fake information about you, why is it difficult for you to comeout and clarify issues yourself. If Trump the president of the most powerful nation in the world is active persecond on twitter to state his position about any issues. Then, what about nation with less responsibilty engaging similar procedure.

Rumour as well as fake news has been with us from the begining of the world and it will continue to live with us just that social media made it spread at the speed of light.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Bankowner: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Take it or leave it, the courageous woman is back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Hgfdr324: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2019
LET US BE IN TOUCH TODAY IF YOU WANT A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR IDEA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10652562_3dysdydtkkikkouydtdgdtsvdc_png3a7a13c2344c98872d77c9a5537dad92
LET US BE IN TOUCH, KINDLY REACH OUT TO US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Big waist
Fine face
Ten days
I don dey wait for you my chargie
For you my chargie
You won dey form
No case
I no go talk
Scarface for you my chargie
For you my chargie
Take me, take me everywhere you want to go
Oh tell me, tell me everything I want to know
No lie, no no lie (yeah)
Run am, run am anyhow you want to run
Shake am, baby girl you fire pass e gun (trouble!)
No doubt, no no doubt
But you say
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky

Risky, risky
Yes yuh body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky
Your body risky, risky, risky
Risky risky, yes your body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky (yeah)
Risky (yeah)

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by encryptjay(m): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Blah di blah... Someone that went to campaign for Bello. Forget this woman; one moment, you'll feel pity for her, the next moment, she's supporting the wrong things/people.
APC tactics.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by encryptjay(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Big waist Fine face Ten days I don dey wait for you my chargie For you my chargie You won dey form No case I no go talk Scarface for you my chargie For you my chargie Take me, take me everywhere you want to go Oh tell me, tell me everything I want to know No lie, no no lie (yeah) Run am, run am anyhow you want to run Shake am, baby girl you fire pass e gun (trouble!) No doubt, no no doubt But you say Kilo ko mi I'm getting money Big money So what's funny? Who be this kid? Pour the Whiskey Get tipsy But odikwa risky Kilo ko mi I'm getting money Big money So what's funny? Who be this kid? Pour the Whiskey Get tipsy But odikwa risky
Risky, risky Yes yuh body risky Risky, you no won go fifty fifty Risky, risky, yes your body risky Your body risky, risky, risky Risky risky, yes your body risky Risky, you no won go fifty fifty Risky, risky, yes your body risky (yeah) Risky (yeah)
Kikikiki...grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Wickedfacts: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2019
China is not a democracy, that's why they can pass stupid laws that are repressive. Nigeria is a democracy and that nonsense won't be allowed to stand.

It seems after the fight with Daura's daughter, they have made this woman to be making mistakes that would ruin her reputation in public. First was campaigning for Bello and now this.

She's fast losing it.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by 1metre: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Are these people advising us or they are indirectly advising themselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Aisha, can you stop speaking from both sides of your mouth? You clearly are pro APC, the scales have fallen off our Eyes and your charade cannot garner any dust.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by omoadeleye(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by omoadeleye(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Wickedfacts: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Juliearth:
Aisha, can you stop speaking from both sides of your mouth? You clearly are pro APC, the scales have fallen off our Eyes and your charade cannot garner any dust.

No, she should have been Pro PDP. When she was fighting Daura and the cabal, you think she was fighting for you?

The thing she's doing at home that is causing fight is what all of us are now seeing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by chukwugoziegi: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Na the social media regulation thing she take spoil every thing she talk. Nigeria no be China abeg, make she find somewhere siddon.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by infogenius(m): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by chiefmega: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "[b]I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media.
In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an unfortunate disaster to Nigeria [/b]
A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President

Oga/Ma it wasn't Aisha Buhari that said it, rather it was the Sultan that was quoted saying he received so many calls. Please read well before you comment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by adesegun121(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an unfortunate disaster to Nigeria

We haven't been lucky when it comes to leadership. They thought (wrongly) that Jonathan was the bane of this country's progress, what can they say about this leadership and APC as a whole? Never in the history of Nigeria has election been rigged like that of 2019. The sad reality is that APC will not relinquish power...not with the breed of youths we have. Now I understand why our educational system is this porous: a deliberate attempt to enslave youths in the coccoon of ignorance, ignorance that would make them cash out big time and continue to remain in power despite being incapable of delivering.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Would have been easier to name her husband instead of government,after all her husband is the government angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Jasen1(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2019
In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2019
encryptjay:
Blah di blah... Someone that went to campaign for Bello. Forget this woman; one moment, you'll feel pity for her, the next moment, she's supporting the wrong things/people.
APC tactics.

She is as clueless as her husband.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.