Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (25355 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by mercyokoro24(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has requested that his body be cremated when he dies.

According to a statement issued by his media assistant, Chris Mocha, the MASSOB leader made the request during an enlarged meeting of MASSOB held at Ojukwu Memorial Library, Owerri, the Imo State capital.

Uwazuruike in the statement warned his followers not to bury him in the ground whenever he dies.

The release quoted Uwazuruike as saying that the ashes from his body should be sprayed into the flowing rivers in Igboland, pleading with them to, among other things, ensure that after his death, that the necessary funeral rites according to Igbo customs and tradition are performed for him.

Read Also: Minimum wage: Anambra may surpass worker’s expectations- Obiano
“If I die today get planks and tyres and make blazing flames and burn my corpse to ashes, then gather these ashes in different parts. Make sure that you dump them inside the flowing River Niger in Onitsha, Imo River in Owerrinta, Ezu River in Amansea, Orashi and Ogbuide in Oguta, Omambala River in Otuocha and every other flowing streams in Biafraland.

“When you throw my burnt ashes into the flowing rivers, allow the streams to carry them away.

“Apart from these, every other burial rites due for an illustrious son must be performed for me. It is not as if I’m dying now, but in case, death is a necessary end that comes when it will come,” Uwazuruike requested.

Uwazuruike stated that his decision was in line with the lifestyle Mahatma Ghandhi, who he said was one of his heroes after Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/cremate-my-corpse-after-death-massob-leader-uwazuruike/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by lindywane(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
why?

check my siggy
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2019
That is,if u are not incriminated....cremation.yes.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Rextizzy: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Nawa, so he wants to get cremated? Okay o.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by kettykings: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
This man should be arrestedarrested for instigation of mass poisoning and pollution of rivers
. Uwazurike warned against being buried when he dies at the meeting and further directed that the ashes from his cremation be sprayed into the flowing rivers in Igboland.

“If I die today get planks and tyres and make blazing flames and burn my corpse to ashes, then gather these ashes in different parts. Make sure that you dump them inside the flowing River Niger in Onitsha, Imo River in Owerrinta, Ezu River in Amansea, Orashi and Ogbuide in Oguta, Omambala River in Otuocha and every other flowing streams in Biafraland.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Danzakidakura(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
kettykings:
This man should be arrestedarrested for instigation of mass poisoning and pollution of rivers
Bad mind, allow the man to trend a bit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by BlackfireX: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Who is these one

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
bpeganisy:
Uwazuruike in the statement warned his followers not to bury him in the ground whenever he dies.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Pidginwhisper: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by superior1: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
How/Why should that become public information.....mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Topmaike007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okay uwazurike time is done, na Nnamdi kanu we know now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by cRobo: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
He might even die and his corpse won't be found

Na wow for some people

They talk like they know where they will end up

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by sexysage(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Coldie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am going to be the next Igbo leader.

As a pretender to the throne I cannot insult those before me.

But I still retain the stance, our people need to stop this Biafra thing, how do I become an Igbo leader and Nigerian president when sm of my people want to break the country

5 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by landforeast(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
This man should bow his head in shame
Deceived lots of people and caused the death if Innocent young men and women
The Real MVP is Nnamdi Kanu
Igbos value trust
Once they can trust you they will give you all their life savings
But any way you go astray the hated will be unbearable
That is the Reason many Igbos are ready to receive a bullet unbehalf of NK

12 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Scabiesdrugs: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
He knows hell is his place already
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by optimus106(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
How will people eat the burial rice and shiii

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Homers123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
People find me weird when I say, I want Cremation when I die.

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by bukkielee(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by selfdefence: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
He schooled in India. Indians do this very much. He learnt, not only Gandhi's non-violence, but Indian cultural practice also.

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by optimus106(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Will you take A bullet for Nnamdi Kunu

Like one shot to your yansh

landforeast:
This man should bow his head in shame
Deceived lots of people and caused the death if Innocent young men and women
The Real MVP is Nnamdi Kanu
Igbos value trust
Once they can trust you they will give you all their life savings
But any way you go astray the hated will be unbearable
That is the Reason many Igbos are ready to receive a bullet unbehalf of NK

6 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Onye di ndu kaa ikpe onwuo ndi di ndu akagharia ikpe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by BotherMleeper(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
So he's gonna burn twice: once here and again in hell

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
after then we'll feed the debris of your carcass to the dogs.
same way we're waiting for that Hunchback Albino from Afara-Ukwu.
as Soon as he lands Nigeria for his Mama's burial we'll capture him and feed his bleached body to the escaped Lion in Kano Zoo.

Same barbaric treatment awaits all Ipob terrorists and secessionists that wants to destabilize the unity of this great country

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by helinues: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
How about we tossed your bones to dogs

Cos international space station no sure for you not to talk of heaven
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Noted!

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.