Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi (54172 Views)

Another Lady Gang- Raped, Killed In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by GistWorld(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2019

29 NOVEMBER 2019 2 MIN READ
Woman raped, shot dead
in News / South Africa by Mandla Khoza

- Ngceboyenkosi Minende Zuma is now wheelchair-bound after being thrown out of a moving minibus while his sister Kwanele, inset, was shot dead by 'taximen'./MANDLA KHOZA

A hitchhiking trip from job interviews in Johannesburg turned tragic for two siblings when one was raped and shot dead while her brother was thrown off a moving taxi.

Kwanele Fezile Zuma and Ngceboyenkosi Minende Zuma, both 22, from Carolina in Mpumalanga took a taxi back home late on Monday after they both went for interviews in Johannesburg.

A bruised Ngceboyenkosi told Sowetan yesterday that because it was late, they could only get a taxi that goes as far as Emalahleni, about 110km away from home. They then had to hitchhike to Carolina.

"We both attended our interviews on Monday morning. When we were done, we headed home because Kwanele had to go to work the next day as she was a general worker at a mine in Carolina.

"The taxi [from Johannesburg] dropped us off in Witbank and we hitchhiked. Another taxi with several men inside stopped to give us a ride. I then realised that the taxi was taking a road to Ogies and before I could ask any questions, one of the men hit me with a gun in the back of my head. They threw me out of the moving taxi," said Ngceboyenkosi. He said he blacked out and only woke up in hospital the next day, where he was told that Kwanele was dead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2019-11-29-woman-raped-shot-dead/

3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
self xenophobia...black south Africans should always be thankful to white dat helped them build their place.if not south Africa would have been the mist primitive,backward poorest country in Africa.

433 Likes 22 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by healthserve(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2019
I don't get it. Is Sec this important to waste a soul and even take it so forcefully. How enjoyable is such a demented act to its perpetrators ? What a sick world.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by VonTrapp: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2019
South Africa again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Bola146(f): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Africa and wickedness sad 5 and 6

16 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by espn(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Useless country...

12 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by soberdrunk(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Just imagine the level of Black on Black evil..... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Too bad

Fortunately the deceased would get Justice as South Africa has a functioning system, I bet whatever perpetrators would be caught sooner.

Unlike somewhere I know that over 50million people believed/still believe that over 300 grown up individuals were squeezed inside numerous trucks, and taken as far as 2000 miles away. Without as much as one other witness spotting or security personnel getting a whiff of what's happening.

Somebody even said she was Jackie Chan that jumped down from the lorry. Chai sakamaje!

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by moonbender(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
All the South Africans on NL won't comment how terrible they are to themselves. If it's killing innocent citizens, they would be beating chest. Blood suckers

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by cRobo: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
South Africa and crime are like 5 & 6

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Rilley(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wicked people just full this world

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Starboytwo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Awon oloriburuku, na cyclopedia go kee all of them there

Na AKA remain.... If burna win this Grammy lasan, their own don spoil

14 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Madibah(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Evil
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Pidginwhisper: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
sad
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by mzBEAM(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Evil zulus.

God forbid I go South Africa very useless country.

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Segkem2013(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Africans are so cruel.
Seems the black man always thinks of out doing the devil when executing his crime. Throw a fellow human off a moving vehicle, gang rape someone's sister/daughter then take a soul you knew nothing of the pains and sacrifices it took the parents to bring to the world and raise.

24 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by ifeomabernard(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
OMG!

Hope they wouldn't blame Nigerians for this one!

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Scarpon(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
One chance in South Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by millionboi2: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
D evil men do

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
These satafrikans are just too evil.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by StarUp: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Two Ladies Fight Over A Man In Ojo, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.