Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi (11863 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by gistringgers(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Governor Yahaya Bello has congratulated Sen. Smart Adeyemi for his victory at Saturday’s Kogi West re-run Senatorial District poll announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The governor in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Onogwu Muhammed issued in Lokoja, described the victory ”as a collective manifestation of intellectual, moral and cultural virtues, and mandate given by the good people of Kogi West”.

Bello commended the APC supporters and the people of Kogi West for exercising their civic rights in a peaceful manner.

He also lauded INEC officials and security agencies for doing their best within the ambit of the law to ensure free, fair and credible elections in the re-run.

”The APC as a party is particularly grateful to the people of Kogi West for their peaceful conduct at the polls and embracing the promise of the party to work assiduously to ensure development of the area and the state in general.

”Now that we are having all three APC senators representing Kogi at the National Assembly, my administration will work in synergy with them and other APC lawmakers to attract more projects to our state, to make life more meaningful for its citizens”, Bello said.

The returning officer, Prof. Olajide Lawal, announced on Saturday that Adeyemi polled 88,373 votes to defeat the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dino Melaye who recorded 62,133 votes.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/kogi-west-poll-bello-congratulates-adeyemi-describes-victory-as-peoples-mandate/d8nrrdn.amp

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by gistringgers(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Read More>>>>HERE
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by mattjunior(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok we hear grin
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by alonzoiv(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Was it a free, fair and credible election?
I guess he's congratulating the illegality he brought to being.

Like for Dino and Share for Smart.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by superlanny(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2019
APC Serial Punishers, PDP and it's boys are Serial Collectors, is that how sweet, APC's Gbola is?
This Embarrassment of an opposition, should forget smelling that position called presidency, maybe in Cameron they can hold sway, bunch of Rogues and Criminal Elements. Congratulations to APC, Ori yin fo ka sibe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Fadomero(m): 4:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Na this election be 10billion naira for the account

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by HOLYDICK(m): 4:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Bfor ke
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Edu3Again: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2019
How times dem do this Dino election sef?
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by mzBEAM(f): 4:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Lol, I just dey laugh kogi west people........

Smart and Dino are both useless and corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2019
ADEYEMI is always better than Dino 1000% times.

The only thing I discovered in Nigerian politics is constant change of party which is a normal thing.

When Sen.Smart was there during Jonathan's era,he lobbied for the creation of those new federal universities then and it was created.He tried bringing the said University to Kabba but the then Gov diverted it to Lokoja.

Then again,he pressured the federal govt about the dilapidated federal roads in Kogi which the federal govt awarded but the then Gov still didn't allow the project to see the light of the day.

He thereafter (this was his major stride),empowered the youths in the constituency.In every town in his constituency he gave at least 10 youths cars each(I witnessed this live).All the traditional rulers were given new brand Jeeps in his constituency not leaving the local govt chairman and councillors then.

He gives the widows bags of rice and share food items to the less privileges and the water project all over his constituency was very commendable.

I am a benefactor of Mr Smart ADEYEMI of his various projects then when I was still in Kogi West.Ask any Kogite and they will affirm to you this man is the real Politician Nigerians are seeking to have not Dino who changes cars and does match to match to any event.

Some of the Youth Leaders then who got cars from Mr Smart are my friends and it has been helping them especially during this trying times Kogi workers aren't been paid their salaries.

They use the cars for commercial purposes thereby getting money to fend for their families while others quite their jobs and fled to Lagos.

Well, Welcome back to the Red Chambers Mr Smart.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by raumdeuter: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino can try to contest in another state especially where he has supporters that have been wailing since

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Promismike(m): 4:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Honestly, I have lost intrest in Nigeria and its politics.

If someone like Bello who was a complete failure in his first term can be supported by the so call progressive party after a woeful tenure. And was even given billions of naira for election rigging. Money which was not given even as he owe civil servants for a year plus.

It's obvious this country is yet to enter a right hand. Their is no deference between PDD and APC. Just same verhicle, the same people with a change of name.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by englishmart(m): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2019
After mischievously ousting the will of his constituents

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Qoko: 5:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino shd go and contest where has more followers and voters, either instagram or Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Naijanewsgist00: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Qualitycar4sale: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by utenwuson: 5:12am On Dec 02, 2019
So basically buhari is not going to aljanah.... Hell candidate,

How can buhari and inec supervise this brazen stealing call election and congratulates themselves....

Dino lost is like a mourning period for kogites... The only voice and probably the best and most outspoken senator Nigeria ever had....

God is watching all of us....

Dino that should have kept quite about babashier Lawal... Join Bello to finish kogi but his useless comradeship could not let him, now look at the battle he's facing...

Before u talk rubbish here... Please name your senator let's tell u his history.... Either always sleeping or one of the hi and nay goons

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by utenwuson: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino in his little capacity.... Fix some tangible roads, build schools, give several transformers to rural communities, drilled so many motorized solar system boreholes....

But buhari, Bello and inec have gang up to remove him simply because he's outspoken against maladministration...

And funny thing is, he's been replace with Adeyemi who can't even point to one single thing he's done for his Senatorial zone in either years......

Chai.. This country is way gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Sukueponmalu: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
I guess he's congratulating the illegality the brought to being.
Just stfu already.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Mokason28: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2019
embarassed
My only vexation is why should INEC waste our precious time and precious money conducting an election you already have the results?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Mokason28: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Qoko:
Dino shd go and contest where has more followers and voters, either instagram or Twitter.
Zombie spotted....

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by sharone21(f): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Yeye Bello, say na Dino be your problem since when u no fit deliver in Kogi State, u have to wait to have ONLY APC law mdkers so u can work in SYNERGY with them to deliver abi? Anyway, like 4yrs university courses that u think is long snd before long one is done with it, same with your tenure. If u still don't deliver and Kogi people still put in your party in the HOPE that things will become better/civilized in Kogi as you promised them I will understand why we should never take these Kogites serious again or even pity them. I hope Kwarans are getting a better offer, because dem dey similar for loving local life.
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by JoeMaddog: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
mzBEAM:
Lol, I just dey laugh kogi west people........

Smart and Dino are both useless and corrupt.
You couldn't have said it better. I wonder how the two options they were faced with were the two useless entities. Let's hope Smart have learnt one or two things from Dino's fall.
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by saraki2019(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2019
mr dino, i know what they can do to you when iam not the senate, just come and join me at kwara, we can start afresh

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Yustash001(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Odaran meji..
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by malali: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by MYBLOCUS: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2019
congrates to senator smat adeyemi victory well deserve. senate should be a place where laws are made not a studio , the loosers should approch nollywood, or contact davido for music carea since thats what they are good at
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Bello nd Smart should wait 4 their political down fall in 2023 when PDP will come back to power 4 d negative seed they sow today they leap in 2023. Dino will surely bounce back
Re: Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi by daygee12: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
I guess he's congratulating the illegality the brought to being.
That's story for the gods.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen / FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu / Umahi Suspends Jacinta Nworie, Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.