Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Listen to Yoruba Radio online - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen to Yoruba Radio online (5862 Views)

New Naija Radio Online / Listen To Yoruba Radio / New Yoruba Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen to Yoruba Radio online by IAH(f): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2005
Radio Abeokuta (www.abeokuta.org) streams Music (mainly Yoruba), Yoruba talk shows & mysteries (Iriri Aye), Yoruba films and other Yoruba programmes like that. It's worth checking out.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by Greatpeter(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2005
Thanks for this information. I am priviledged. I work and live among the whites so no yoruba station to listen to but now with this I am at home.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by hotangel2(f): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2005
I have been to the site before. You have to wait till what you request comes on.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by Greatpeter(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2005
hot-angel:

I have been to the site before. You have to wait till what you request comes on.
No wonder my brother said I should not celebrate yet.
Mr IAH how can we play the Abeokuta interner radio station?
I tried all I could but to no avail. Other internet radios work on my systen.
What's up?
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by IAH(f): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2005
You have to click on the yellow icon which has a microphone on it (I believe you can see it, it's quiet conspicuous there right on top). Then if you have a pop-up blocker press down "Ctrl" while it opens, a small window opens and the music starts playing.
Alternatively, you can click on the Winamp icon at the top of the page. It's beside the 4 windows media player icons. But with this you have to have Winamp installed.
Hope this helps. grin
@hot-angel, you can listen to all the songs without having to request for it by doing this.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by hotangel2(f): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2005
cool.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by Greatpeter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2005
Eh! Have you played the station before?
I have tried many times without breakthrough.
All I see was cartoon after which I clicked continue but alas! the station was a disappointment.
Ogun state Govt do something. Make dey disgrace Nig. ooo. The whole dey watch us oo.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by IAH(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2005
Greatpeter:

Eh! Have you  played the station before?
I have tried many times without breakthrough.
All I see was cartoon after which I clicked continue but alas! the station was a disappointment.
Ogun state Govt do something. Make dey disgrace Nig. ooo. The whole dey watch us oo.

I play it everyday! I really don't know why you can't get to play it. cry
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by babadudu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2005
I listen and request songs without any problem. For any Kegites that went to Ife...I can't stop listening to Gbenga Allison's Touch & Go. He's raw/ unrefined but it just brings back memories of "boys night out" at the beer parlor.
Re: Listen to Yoruba Radio online by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
Lovely site.Specifically love the Yoruba name database,

(1) (Reply)

Download Dj Khaled - Down For Life Ft. Future, Travis Scott, Rick Ross, Kodak / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Tekno - Pana (parody) / Kelly Hansome Presents 'P.i.m p My Room' Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.