Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up (6517 Views)

I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku / IBB, Abubakar, Atiku, Others In Secret Meeting •strategise For 2015 / Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by rasputinn(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

see brother

i dont want Atiku but GEJ should show some guile and be ruthless in some of his dealings

i dont want no ninny in aso rock abeg

I agree with you on that,but dont forget the delicate nature of our nation state,one needs a tripple dose of diplomacy to take decisions and time them so as not to be seen to be marginalising or favouring one section or not to be seen as heating up the polity,what matters is that the actions should be taken one way or the other

BTW,except it bears no relationship with my usage of gutless inny in my previous post,I actually meant introvert and not the ninny (nincompoop) you said you dont want at the Villa
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2010
rasputinn:

Atiku is a wanted man in the US for activities bothering on fraud and money laundering,will an Atiku presidency opt to do without the US,wont he need to be at the UN general assembly?

The man is a moral baggage abeg,Gusau would even have been better than him,just that peeps must play politics with politics to suit their whims and caprices

I'm sure some would imagine that we can have some funny relations with Iran, Saudi, China, North Korea etc. . . But thats when we will learn why the US is the Worlds only super power, whose hunger for oil can move mountains.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by babytoun: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2010
See this country O. Really is it true that Atiku is now a contender for the seat of president in this great country Nigeria? Really laughable.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by babytoun: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

see brother

i dont want Atiku but GEJ should show some guile and be ruthless in some of his dealings

As for guile I think GEJ has it, but please ruthlessness? please define the context in which you seek this of GEJ.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by tkb417(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2010
BTW,except it bears no relationship with my usage of gutless inny in my previous post,I actually meant introvert and not the ninny (nincompoop) you said you dont want at the Villa

lol

i meant a ninny grin grin

we dont want no ninny
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

see brother

GEJ is a quiet man which isn't a sin except in Nigeria. If you look back on some of his actions, you will find heavy does of steel and backbone; the easiest to point out is the reorganisation of the army; many seasoned watchers likened it to a coup, but GEJ was totally quiet about it. If you ask me, that is what Nigeria needs, we need to move away from gra gra and start behaving like human beings. There is a vast difference between the way a typical Nigerian behaves and someone from any other country; we need to change!  we need to embrace modern, civilised ways of getting things done.

The problem is not GEJ, but Nigerians and their "do you know who I am?" type attitude. That too, needs to go in the bin. We need to change, and the best person to bring about such change is the one who does it without our realising it, suddenly we'll wake up in 3 years time and think, "Jesus! We really used to be raw so raw!"
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by tkb417(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2010
babytoun:

As for guile I think GEJ has it, but please ruthlessness? please define the context in which you seek this of GEJ.
the extermination of those blood sucking militants and the demystification of people like IBB and OBJ

hes the fckin President. He shd try the Abacha methods

it works wonders!!

lmao
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by tkb417(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2010
GEJ is a quiet man which isn't a sin except in Nigeria. If you look back on some of his actions, you will find heavy does of steel and backbone; the easiest to point out is the reorganisation of the army; many seasoned watchers likened it to a coup, but GEJ was totally quiet about it. If you ask me, that is what Nigeria needs, we need to move away from gra gra and start behaving like human beings. There is a vast difference between the way a typical Nigerian behaves and someone from any other country; we need to change! we need to embrace modern, civilised ways of getting things done
hehehehehe

i hear you
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

the extermination of those blood sucking militants and the demystification of people like IBB and OBJ

it works wonders!!

lmao

You aren't being practical. We have a democracy, not a dictatorship, so we cannot keep dreaming of Abacha methods. By the way, those are the very same methods that got Nigeria in the mess it is in today. Why ask for the same?

For practical reasons, nobody will take radical actions in an election year, especially one in which power has just been siezed from a very deeply entrenched cabal. GEJ has actually performed very creditably in the way he has quietly nursed the country from the brink of potential disaster to normalcy. How many months ago was Yar Adua smuggled back into the country? It isn't even last year!

Jonathan needs a four year stretch ahead of him and then he can damn the consequences. If he does that now, all his energy will be wasted. Its called, "more haste, less speed."

"Softly, softly, catch monkey!"
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by onemopol: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

it works wonders!!

lmao

Later you go dey form hardman. na so dem dey do am. person leg no go balance for ground before him try that kind thing?

Be smart my guy, by some decisions GEJ has shown that he can be his own man. But showing everything now, will lead him nowhere but his otueke village.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2010
[size=14pt]Atiku Abubakar, Barred from Travelling to the United States[/size]         
Written by Elombah.com     
Tuesday, 14 September 2010 21:22 

“Arrest warrants were issued against Atiku and his runaway wife, Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku and the duo would be promptly arrested if they step on US soil”

In an interview with the Economic Confidential, an online publication, The former vice-president of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was quoted as saying: “if the United States was looking for me or my wife, about two or three weeks ago, we were at the United States embassy, here in Abuja, to renew the passports of my children who are American citizens, if I have a case to answer they would have arrested either of us.”

Does Atiku really believe the US Government could arrest him at their Embassy in Nigeria, a Sovereign Independent country and whisk him away? That would be abduction, a la Noriega style!

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was answering a question on the $180m said to have been received between 1996 and 2002 by Nigerian government officials as bribe through a subsidiary of Halliburton, an American company, to facilitate the award of $6bn LNG contracts.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar: (Vice President 1999-2007) is alleged to have received pay-offs in the enterprise. But in the interview, has said that he has no case to answer over the Halliburton bribery scandal.

In almost all the infamous international Bribery scandal that rocked the world between 2008 and 2010 that was prosecuted under the USA Foreign Corrupt Practices Act - Halliburton, Jefferson, Daimler, Willbros and Siemens etc, - Nigeria will be mentioned and the name of one man featured consistently and prominently: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar!

The name of Atiku Abubakar surfaced as one of the alleged beneficiaries of the $6 million bribe distributed by American oil service company, Wilbros Group to secure contracts for the eastern gas gathering system (EGGS) in Nigeria.

On February 5, 2010, Politico says A two-year Senate investigation into foreign corruption has shed new light on two key players in one of Washington’s most infamous scandals of recent years — Atiku Abubakar and his wife, Jennifer Douglas Abubakar. 

In the William Jefferson scandal, the $100,000 that was discovered in a Freezer was to be the first instalment of a bribe to be paid to Atiku Abubakar, then vice president of Nigeria, for his help in gaining approval from the Nigerian telecommunications authority for the deal Mody was financing and of which Jefferson's family was getting an increasingly bigger cut.

Lori Mody, a wealthy businesswoman gave the money to Former Rep. William Jefferson in a parking lot in July 2005, a transaction secretly videotaped by the FBI. When federal agents raided Jefferson’s home in Virginia two days later, they found $90,000 in his freezer.

An undercover FBI special agent had driven Jefferson and Mody to Douglas' home in Potomac, Md., to meet with Abubakar just weeks before Mody gave Jefferson the money, according to legal documents filed by prosecutors. Abubakar was reportedly seeking as much $500,000 to help a company that Jefferson had a secret stake in win a lucrative Nigerian telecom contract. 

A federal investigation of Jefferson’s activities revealed a wide-ranging corruption scheme, and following a lengthy legal fight, the Louisiana Democrat was convicted and sentenced to 13 years in prison, the harshest punishment ever handed out to an ex-lawmaker. Neither Douglas nor Abubakar was charged with any wrongdoing. 

[b]However, the Senate investigation alleges that Douglas and Abubakar brought “over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States” from 2000 to 2008 — a prime example, according to investigators, of the ease with which so-called politically exposed persons, foreign officials and their family members, friends and business associates, can move money into U.S. financial institutions without explaining where the money came from. 

The investigation also “substantiated” a $2 million-plus transfer from Siemens AG, a German electronics company, into a bank account controlled by Atiku Abubakar and his wife, Jennifer Douglas Abubakar.

Siemens pleaded guilty in Dec. 2008 to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and paid $1.6 billion in civil and criminal penalties.

Jefferson’s lawyers unsuccessfully sought to depose Abubakar and Douglas, as well another Nigerian businessman, as witnesses for the Louisiana Democrat’s trial, but Atiku and his wife refused to return to the United States to be deposed or testify in the case. 

With tens of millions of dollars from shadowy offshore companies at her disposal, Douglas — Abubakar’s fourth wife — lived a lavish lifestyle in the U.S., according to the report. Her personal expenses sometimes ran to as high as $90,000 per month.

Douglas also spent $14 million on the American University of Nigeria, a Western-style university Abubakar set up in northern Nigeria. The school was affiliated with American University in Washington, where Douglas, a naturalized U.S. citizen who was born in Nigeria, received a doctorate in international relations.[/b] 

The source of Abubakar’s fortune is unclear. He spent roughly 20 years as a Nigerian customs official, starting businesses on the side while still working for the government. He left the Nigerian customs office in 1989 and went into business. Abubakar told the BBC in 2007 that he had gotten wealthy “through wise investments, hard work and sheer luck of being at the right place at the right time.” 

In 1999, Abubakar was elected vice president of Nigeria, a post he held for the next eight years. Abubakar created a blind trust to control his investments. Through a complicated series of moves, the blind trust was taken over by a shell company, which in 2003 started sending millions of dollars to U.S. banks for use by Douglas and an American attorney hired by the couple, Edward Weidenfield. 

[size=14pt]Atiku and his wife, Jennifer Douglas, did not accept summons and subpoenas to appear before the US court.  Instead, they moved their family out to Dubai, and put their Potomac mansion up for sale.

Arrest warrants were issued against Atiku and his runaway wife, Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku and the duo would be promptly arrested if they step on US soil.[/size]

In an interview the Economic Confidential, an online publication, Atiku said he had not received any invitation from authorities in the United States over his purported involvement in the said scandal.

“If anybody has a case let them bring the case. Nobody has even interviewed me (on the bribery scandal). There are no evidences against me. This is just the work of political opponents who will stop at nothing in order to destroy your political career,” the former V.P said.

He was then asked if the Halliburton scandal influenced his preference for travelling to Dubai, instead of the US where he has a home, Atiku told the Economic Confidential that “The United States is not Nigeria. They will call you wherever you may be.

”My wife is a citizen of the United States of America. I was going to the United States because my family was there; my wife took up a job in Dubai as an assistant professor at the American University in Dubai. So we moved.

”I therefore visit my family in Dubai. And if the United States was looking for me or my wife, about two or three weeks ago, we were at the United States embassy, here in Abuja, to renew the passports of my children who are American citizens, if I have a case to answer they would have arrested either of us.”

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4008:atiku-abubakar-barred-from-travelling-to-the-united-states&catid=47:politics&Itemid=65
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hercules07: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2010
Atiku and GEJ are the same thing, one is in power now, the one is trying to get into power, an Atiku presidency will be looting galore, a GEJ presidency will be both looting galore and insecurity everywhere. I want Atiku to win the primaries in the PDP so that GEJ can sabotage him in the general elections. I still prefer Buhari to all of them, after Buhari lets have Ribadu or Fashola or any other credible person the East can throw up ( please dont mention Amaechi oooooooo).
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Kobojunkie: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2010
hercules07:

Atiku and GEJ are the same thing, one is in power now, the one is trying to get into power, an Atiku presidency will be looting galore, a GEJ presidency will be both looting galore and insecurity everywhere. I want Atiku to win the primaries in the PDP so that GEJ can sabotage him in the general elections. I still prefer Buhari to all of them, after Buhari lets have Ribadu or Fashola or any other credible person the East can throw up ( please dont mention Amaechi oooooooo).

GEJ is already president and we are still wondering where all the money is being siphoned to, under his watch. I am not sure 4 more years of this will make sense for Africa as a whole.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hercules07: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2010
@Beaf

The American government could technically arrest him in their embassy as he is deemed to be on American Soil, they can also repatriate him o if they so desire.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hercules07: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2010
@Kobo

This GEJ presidency is a warm up, una nefa see looting, let him get his own presidency. I found out that it was while Buhari was petroleum minister that the PH refinery was built and it was done in 9 months ( one professor mentioned it on Star FM), can anyone confirm this?
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2010
hercules07:

@Beaf

The American government could technically arrest him in their embassy as he is deemed to be on American Soil, they can also repatriate him o if they so desire.

And what makes you even believe he was at the US embassy, because he claimed so? How can you believe the words of a liar and thief?
He is a former VP; people like Atiku don't go to the embassy, he is lying as usual.

The day that man enters the US is the day we will see him in handcuffs.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hercules07: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2010
I was going by his words, anyway they are all liars and thieves. I pray that the long arm of Justice catches up with all of them naughty leaders
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by blacksta(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2010
Like Jonathan is a saint

Jonathan the saint agrees to suspend case against siemens hence Nigerians who received bribes are free to enjoy their loot. fu cking country

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-555208.32.html

All Nigerians politicans are corrupt
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2010
blacksta:

Like Jonathan is a saint

Jonathan the saint agrees to suspend case against siemens hence Nigerians who received bribes are free to enjoy their loot. fu cking country

Siemens has admitted guilt and reached a settlement. The cases against individuals have not been dropped.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2010
blacksta:

Like Jonathan is a saint

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

[size=14pt]Siemens Scandal: EFCC docks Maigada, Momife, 2 others[/size]
Headlines Nov 23, 2010 By Ikechukwu Nnochiri
ABUJA- Former Director of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN, Maigada Shuaibu, former Chief Executive Officer of M-Tel, Edwin Moore Momife, ex-General Manager of Finance in NITEL, Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ossai and a former Permanent Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Power and Steel, Mahmood Sadiq Mohammed, were Tuesday arraigned before an Abuja high court sitting at Wuse Zone 2, for allegedly receiving bribes from a multi-national German firm, Siemens Limited.

The quartet who took-turns to enter plea of ‘not guilty’ to the entire 16-counts charge preferred against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, were equally granted bail on self recognition by Justice Danlami Senchi.

Justice Senchi before fixing January 31 and February 1, 2010, to hear the substantive case against them, further stressed that none of the accused persons should travel out of the country without permission from the federal government, adding that failure of any of them to appear in court at any of the hearing dates would amount to a revocation of the bail granted to them yesterday.

In the 16-count amended charge filed against them by the EFCC, the four accused persons were alleged to have received for themselves and their family members, air tickets to attend FIFA World Cup in Germany, in addition to receiving frequent sponsored trips to Germany for medical check-ups.

The anti-graft agency insisted that the company made an arrangement with a hospital at Stiftung Deutsche Klinik Fuer Diagnostik Gmbh, International Patientenservice, Aukammalle 33, 65191, Wiesbaden, Germany, where it said both the accused persons and their relations visited frequently between 2002 and 2006.

The offences they allegedly committed were said to have contravened section 96 of the Penal Code Cap 532 LFN (Abuja) 1990 and punishable under section 119 of the same Code.

It will be recalled that the Attorney General of the Federation and Minster of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Adoke, SAN, on Monday, invoked his powers under section 174 of the 1999 constitution, to order the EFCC to terminate the criminal case it had initiated against Siemens AG, its subsidiary in Nigeria and four of its principal staff involved in the bribery scandal.

The case against the company was withdrawn after it agreed to pay fine of N7 billion to the federal government.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/siemens-scandal-efcc-docks-maigada-momife-2-others/
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by 1025: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2010
Wow! Were you born daft, or are you just play acting?

@beaf,
exactly what i was going to say so thank God u said it so that nobody will ban me for repeating what u said.  U ARE BORN DAFT UNCLE.

when did u and ur paid labourers come to terms with all these nonsense u presented above?
in 2007, ribadu and obasanjo said same but what happened between then and now remains the joke. now, u and ur idiot write is back to remind us of atiku's criminalities.
what is the constitution of nigeria saying abt criminals and why is the law not taking its course on atiku.
if atiku is a criminal as u have alleged, and jonathan is not doing anything to that effect, i will then tell u that jonathan is a failure and deserve no place in aso rock.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2010
1025:

@beaf,
exactly what i was going to say so thank God u said it so that nobody will ban me for repeating what u said.  U ARE BORN DAFT UNCLE.

when did u and your paid labourers come to terms with all these nonsense u presented above?
in 2007, ribadu and obasanjo said same but what happened between then and now remains the joke. now, u and your write is back to remind us of atiku's criminalities.
what is the constitution of nigeria saying abt criminals and why is the law not taking its course on atiku.
if atiku is a criminal as u have alleged, and jonathan is not doing anything to that effect, i will then tell u that jonathan is a failure and deserve no place in aso rock.

ChidiChris, Atiku is wanted for crimes committed in the US; are you saying Nigeria should arrest him for the US? And lastly, Obj is not GEJ.
So, what point do you have?
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hakanai(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
@fstranger

qouted: "He was born aboki
abokis are daft

Hence, He was born daft."

what i also heard was the Abokis are slightly less daft than your people! shocked
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by fstranger: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^
Seriously?
Do you want to compare Abokis with Yoruba people?
Yorubas are light years above you stu.pid Abokis

Anyhow, whatz up?
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by Beaf: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
@fstranger, haka_nai
Please lets not degenerate. fstranger you started it, abeg lets calm down please.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by 1025: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
ChidiChris, Atiku is wanted for crimes committed in the US; are you saying Nigeria should arrest him for the US? And lastly, Obj is not GEJ.
So, what point do you have?

@beaf,
my point is this, once u are in the FBI wanted list, u cannot be anywhere arround abuja and lagos with your campeign offices here and there. u cannot afford public appearances. fbi is everywhere and even ur closest pals are their agents. atiku is an anti govt and as such it will be very easy for them to arrest him and give room for a situation known as extradiction.
apart from atiku, do u know of anyother name on FBI want lists that moves freely. all these things are about knowledge and infromation. u are not informed. atiku has an american university here in nigeria of which americans are employed by this same atiku so u can imagine osama bin laden employing americans in the open-no brother .
if i were u, i would have said atiku is blacklisted not to enter usa and some uninformed ppl can let u go with that but wanted by fbi, no uncle.

[b]Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar gets surprise welcome in Bayelsa

The excitement of the people of Bayelsa State over the visit of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar in the state has been attributed to his role in the 1999 governorship tussle.

Contrary to expected hostility when the posters and advance team of the former VP arrived Kaiama and Odi for the sensitisation of the people on the presidential ambition of the former VP, the team was enthusiastically received.

The leader of the team, Ade Oluwafemi said it took second thoughts for me to enter Kaiama and Odi cities of Bayelsa State including Yenagoa because these are the strongholds of President Goodluck Jonathan. But to my surprise, despite the inscription of Atiku on my car, the people were so excited, milling around the car and chanting Atiku’s name.

“The story in Bayelsa was the same with jubilating members of the PDP in high spirits to welcome the team. On sighting our vehicle, the jubilation almost got out of control as people were dancing and singing the praise of the former VP”.

According to Olufemi, the enthusiasm of the people was said to be because of the role Atiku played in brokering peace during the build-up to the 1999 governorship tussle in the state.

Atiku was said to have convinced Mr. Timi Alaibe to drop his ambition in favour of the Alamieyeseigha/Jonathan ticket that eventually won the governorship contest.

“His intervention and conviction of the contending parties brought peace to the state and this has not been forgotten by the people. That was the reason they were so receptive to us,” he added.[/b]

so i don't know where u are from.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hakanai(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
fstranger:

^^^
Seriously?
Do you want to compare Abokis with Yoruba people?
Yorubas are light years above you stu.pid Abokis

Anyhow, whatz up?

You mean stupid yoruba cowards.As much as you think you are superior i see us in same sh**t.Prove me wrong.same crap and same good old amala and black wahalah.Way to be superior is be alot more like atleast asia for a start.Not by buying e-junk and trash from western countries and dumping them here.nonsense!!!

anywayZ i dey kampe like dele! grin
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by hakanai(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

@fstranger, haka_nai
Please lets not degenerate. fstranger you started it, abeg lets calm down please.

fair enough, we can play safe! Beaf how far with GEJ now?I think Atiku no be am angry.Got nothing against GEJ except the fact he is PDP.given Atiku and GEJ in PDP i will go for GEJ! wink
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by realborn(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf,

I am piqued at your incessant campaign of calumny against any of GEJ’s opponent. Atiku is just as bad in this context as GEJ (Guess you have forgotten Patience was damned for a similar offence). They both have dumb political similarities of non performance as ceremonial inactive vice presidents.

I strongly advice you concentrate on ensuring your benefactor expedite necessary action to meet the requisite infrastructural and leadership needs of Nigerians other than a farce excitement + uncouth press release over the emergence of a co-looter as a consensus candidate of a myopic few. He should concentrate on the job at hand; must he utter gibberish at the slightest opportunity. The nip of trust held by a few Nigerians (since all the so called aspirants till date are buffoons + your oga inclusive) may be withdrawn if he doesn’t act aptly.

My candid advice, strategise, identify areas that will make maximum impact within the shortest time frame, plan, implement and act where necessary. We will thank you guys more thereafter. For all I care, Jega aint ready for any elections yet. Expend less energy running people down. To think that you all belong to PDP is more disheartning. House of clowns.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by excoba101: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Amen and to you too.
[s]What punishment can be worse than being born a Nigerian?[/s] grin
Let us enjoy the curses jare.

Atiku for 2011-2019+2.(TTA by proxy) Third term agenda.

Aluta Continua!

grin grin grin grin grin

People of the world. grin grin grin
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by safariman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
In terms of corruption, Atiku is worse than GEJ, but GEJ has had a chance to rule and hasn't done anything. Nigeria is in debt more than ever with nothing to show for it.
Re: Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up by sbeezy8: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
HAHA LOL

who said Atiku is detribalized? Is it because he has a yoruba wife, hausa wife and an igbo wife? lol

no make me laugh. hes a tribalist and regionalist (what ever) esp after the north concencus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Abuse Of Honourary Degrees / Jonathan, Iweala To Be Stripped Of Powers To Grant Import Waivers / LASTMA To Investigate ₦11,300 Extortion Allegation – General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.