Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz (37552 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Enzorazor: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Following the defeat of Anthony Joshua on June 1,2019 by Andy Ruiz Junior in which the 14th ranked Mexican Boxer claimed AJ’s WBA, IBF and WBO titles in New York, US, the two heavyweight boxers are set to do battle on December 7, Saturday in the Diriyah Arena, Saudi Arabia.

However on Monday, Nigerian Senator, Ben Murray Bruce took it upon himself and the Nigerian spirit to send a message of support to Anthony Joshua telling him that all Nigerians are with him and urged the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari to show support to AJ on stage in Saudi Arabia. In his message, the Senator said;

I want you to know we are with you, @anthonyfjoshua. I am confident that on December 7, you will go out and make yourself and your motherland proud. I am behind you. Nigerians are behind you.

I call on @MBuhari to show support for Anthony as he puts Nigeria on the world stage, Dec7.
https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1201429933647638528

Joshua has vowed to whoop Andy Ruiz to show the world how great he(AJ) is as the world thinks A.Ruiz is great. AJ wants everyone to bow to him once he beats Andy Ruiz on Saturday, so that the world can tell him how great they think he is.

Joshua is set to reclaim his WBA,IBF and WBO heavyweight titles from Andy Ruiz when they fight for honour on Saturday at the Diriyah Arena, Saudi Arabia.

Antony Joshua and Andy Ruiz will touch gloves at 9pm GMT this Saturday, December 7 – that is 11pm in Saudi Arabia. 4am-5am Nigeria time on Sunday, June 2.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/03/senator-ben-bruce-message-to-a-joshua-as-he-prepares-for-rematch-with-a-ruiz/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Abfinest007(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
he won't act unless he is told to do so

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Blessings76: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
I just pray he wins with all the noise surrounding this fight

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Timileyin1234(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
That guy go beat AJ. His mouth too much

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by WalkerMichael(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
This man is a talkative. How does his wife copes?
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Richdad50(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
shocked

Must Buhari be called on everything? How would Buhari's support increase Joshua's punch to KO ratio.

Ben Bruce that owes his workers in Silverbird TV and Rythm FM salaries for months is calling on Buhari to support AJ. Hypocrisy!

When you see Mr. Common sense giving his speech on governance, you would think he is a hybrid entrepreneur. Nah! Just a classless man who hardly pays his subordinates while treating them like trash.

Richdad

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by obo389(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Am sure he will perform too.
All the best AJ

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by EmmyUrch: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please BenBruce abi what's your name sef? Buhari and his demonic bad luck should stay away from AJ.

16 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Buhari is busy eating Tuwo shinkafa and drinking Furadununu in Daura. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by EddieCAD(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
cool
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Tomyzino: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm behind u too Joshua. Our politicians can lie o
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by DonBenny77(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gbam!
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by fredoooooo: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Twitter Senator abi na Twitter blogger grin
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by AmazingELixir: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin

I wish Anthony Joshua wins for DJ cuppy's sake

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
this shameless fornicator called Anthony will lose twice... his face will be disfigured and he will enter into a coma after he will be thoroughly beaten by Andy Ruiz.

Foolish man, he go commit fornication with The olosho called DJ cuppy and that hoe suck am blood finish come give am bad luck join.

same fate that befell on Samuel Peter will also befall him.
If he wants to avoid such a show of shame he should call it quit and back off now that's it's still early before he receives the kind of beating and disgrace that may later make him commit suicide.
Guys if u want to make it in life avoid women because they were created to be a downfall to man that's why they are called Woe-Men.
Quote me after the match ends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by elyte89: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
It will b a tensed close contest match...may d best man win cool

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by itsme01: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Make in come collect ana wo , ana sa re and amudo ring in ijebu
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please distance Buhari 4rm Aj if u trully want him 2 win d match. Buhari means failure nd anythin he associates with fails. Have u ever seen an Hausa man answering Buhari? They no d meanin thats y they don't name their children Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by 1kbusiness: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Fight has reach now now?
In my dream, AJ lost when the judges accumulated the points. Thank God say na just dream.

Give your existing this Look so you can use it on your social media pages and the rest for just 1k.

You will also get a bonus customized season's greetings card with your logo too.

Send us a message early so we can start working on your own first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Me sef, I dey fear...

Andy Ruiz na serious panel beater...

10 of his knockouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5FZI3vdiI

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by HaryoBamex(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ah abeg no Bleep up this time o, no allow this man wey resemble jide kosoko beat u back to back. Make u beat am and collect your belt.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by mujiboy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smh , I call on Buhari to show support for Anthony Joshua etc
Very funny line.
I doubt it Buhari knows Anthony Joshua.
Misplaced priority.
All the Best AJ still.
I expect a Win this time .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Niggerians and clout chasing. 'We are with you'. If he loses they wont identify with him

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Emes101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
AJ better do well this time...
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by KKKWHITE(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Joshua not a good fighter
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Wadosky(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
What about Tammy Abraham against Aston Villa plus Tomori?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Godiloveu(f): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abeg leave politics out of this joor, u called @mbuhari kor, shey d Buhari no dey current for news himself?.

After all he can't read I wonder how e go take hear news.

Anyways, am thinking this hyping is too much o, Anthony fit just lose focus and lose d match #thinkingsha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.