Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) (51349 Views)

Popular Uganda Pastor Jailed For Raping At Least 13 Male Pupils (Photos) / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2019
As part of activities to teach pupils of the school processes involved in a wedding, Pine Crest School, Enugu recently organized a royal ‘wedding’ ceremony for grade 3 pupils of the school, IgbereTV reports.

Please check pictures below as shared on Facebook by:

Ruthie Queen Kaima shared the pictures with the caption below :

This is a drama titled ‘The Royal Wedding’ At Pine Crest School, Enugu, they teach the children in the most practical way. The drama serves as a pedagogical deepening of 3rd grade scheme of work on marriage.

The big question is: What Impact Is This Going To Have On The Moral And Academic Development Of The Pupils?

https://www.facebook.com/100007861725543/posts/2477625305842836/?app=fbl

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2019
More pics

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Just the same way I saw it on Facebook and I still manitain my word, I hope the officiating priest didn't ask the groom "You may kiss your bride"?

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Stanweezy:
Just the same way I saw it on Facebook and I still manitain my word, I hope the officiating priest didn't ask the groom "You may kiss your bride"?
hahaha. You just said my mind

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Girls will be girls cheesy

The baby girl is just happy to 'do drama' and dress up in a princess gown

The boy is just tagging along with the whole thing...

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Lol. They might get married in future! Who knows God's plan! Nobody!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by darfay: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beautiful pictures of beautiful children I must confess, but hope this is not somehow spiritually binding on the children, I think they went too far with their drama

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ayam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by christejames(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
They are indeed cute but one thing I'm certain about is that that's a future couple right there...

#followNPFL

6 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by dimusky: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is just going too far. I do not like this at all. Marriage is not for kids .

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by marostan(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wetin remain again? There was a wedding, reception come join. Make dem arrange honeymoon too. Honestly, they went too far in this drama.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ValCon888: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pedagogical deepening my foot.
Rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by itsme01: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
cool

when adults are acting like fools , kids would begin to act like adult

Let Children be children, let them enjoy childhood, dont preprogram unrealistic love of marriage in their head... if the girl now finishes school and start chasing marriage instead of a career then we blame her and call her names

i hope after glamourising the marriage to the kids, they also fully explain the responsibility it entails if not they are selling the kids falsehood

I remebered a program that was aired on space fm ibadan, were a tenant always teased a cute little girl who was the grandchild of the landlord by calling her my wife, my sweetheart and alsort of harmless names while buying candy and gifts for her... soon the tenants decided to marry his fiancee and that was when the spiritual problem started, unknown to him the little girl was possed and a natural witch by birth, who took the tenants affection and name calling as a real promise

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by 1x2x3: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
They've gotten the attention the sch needs grin. The kids are good actors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by sigidi3: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
when adults are acting like fools , kids would begin to act like adult
[/s]
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

#nonesense and ingredients

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is an incomplete episode without honeymoon shocked

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Renforce: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hope they skipped the oath part?

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by mytime24(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hope say item 7 follow tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

#nonesense and ingredients
Spiritual institution my foot. Yul Edochie, Tony Umez and even Ramsey Noah that have wedded with almost all the nollywood actresses available, did they marry all of them In real life? Una go just they carry matter for head like gala. Spits on your bald head......

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cute kids.....but the groom's just too serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Spiritual institution my foot. Yul Edochie, Tony Umez and even Ramsey Noah that have wedded with almost all the nollywood actresses available, did they marry all of them In real life? Una go just they carry matter for head like gala. Spits on your bald head......
Someone that can assume that I am bald when i am not... Will equally assume that their is nothing spiritual about marriage...... A person with a random and careless approach to life is not worth reasoning with

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

Someone that can assume that I am bald when i am not... Will equally assume that their is nothing spiritual about marriage...... A person with a random and careless approach to life is not worth reasoning with
Go and sit down kid. You reason like a 10 year old, even the children on that picture have better reasoning and cognition than you. 21st century illiterate.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Go and sit down kid. You reason like a 10 year old, even the children on that picture have better reasoning and cognition than you. 21st century illiterate.
Lol....only kids throw abuses to prove a point......if insulting a fellow just because u are in the comfort of your mummies bedroom is what you call maturity then u need to grow up.

Spiritual belief is what u call reasoning like a child...anyways children like u who have never experienced anything aside from the cartoons and comics you read can never understand...... Anyways it has not been nice talking to u so kindly leave my mentions and grunt with you keypad.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

Lol....only kids throw abuses to prove a point......if insulting a fellow just because u are in the comfort of your mummies bedroom is what you call maturity then u need to grow up.

Spiritual belief is what u call reasoning like a child...anyways children like u who have never experienced anything aside from the cartoons and comics you read can never understand...... Anyways it has not been nice talking to u so kindly leave my mentions and grunt with you keypad.....
You can rant all you like kid. I still maintain my stand, those children on that picture above have better understanding of the world than you. Being old enough is not maturity, having a matured brain to go with age is. Feel free to prove me wrong when you purchase a third hand brain kid. And you can stop mentioning me because I don't sell cheese, please.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
You can rant all you like kid. I still maintain my stand, those children on that picture above have better understanding of the world than you. Being old enough is not maturity, having a matured brain to go with age is. Feel free to prove me wrong when you purchase a third hand brain kid. And you can stop mentioning me because I don't sell cheese, please.
teenage tantrums....I forgive u though.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidorx60:
teenage tantrums....I forgive u though.....
Kid tantrums. I forgive you too. Pls hand the phone to your parents if you no longer have something sensible to say....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Kid tantrums. I forgive you too. Pls hand the phone to your parents if you no longer have something sensible to say....
You are invited to any Shiloh gathering in your area....u need an encounter with God.....being a child is not a problem...besides only with a child-like nature can one enter God's kingdom..
..u could have said something else if u meant to abuse me.

7 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

You are invited to any Shiloh gathering in your area....u need an encounter with God.....being a child is not a problem...besides only with a child-like nature can one enter God's kingdom..
..u could have said something else if u meant to abuse me.
Next time you go to your Shiloh gathering, bow down and pray to God to give you the knowledge and understanding to differentiate between drama and reality. You need it more.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stanweezy:
I can't remember the last wedding I went to that I heard "you may now kiss the bride "

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.