Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment (41096 Views)

COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by dHARKS(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
OAU Graduate Stabbed By Robbers, Dies After Hospital Refused Her Treatment

A graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has reportedly died over the refusal of a hospital to attend to her for not presenting a police report after she got robbed and stabbed in the neck.

According to Ikeoluwa Fasipe, @ik3oluwa, who shared the story on Twitter, Jolad hospital in Gbagada should be held responsible for the death of the victim, Moradeun, who allegedly died from her injuries.

It is alleged that after Moradeun got robbed and stabbed in the neck, bystanders rushed to her aid and immediately took her to Jolad hospital located in Gbagada but rather than administer a first aid treatment at least, they referred her to Gbagada General Hospital.

As of the time of filing this report, it is unknown whether Moradeun died on her way to the general hospital or if she died there.

@ik3oluwa’s tweet reads:

“Jolad in Gbagada killed Moradeun She was stabbed on her way from work yesterday, rushed to this useless hospital but they refused to treat her without Police report. Moradeun is dead.”
https://wuzupnigeria.com/oau-graduate-stabbed-by-robbers-dies-after-hospital-refused-her-treatment/

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by nellyelitz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bad news everywhere....
I saw this thrending on Twitter and i was like, can this country offer anything good aside from hardship and tragedy? police ande armed robbers are competing , lecturers and doctors are only after take home pay with their wickedness, judiciary and the political class are on the race to outdo each other on looting and corruption chart, the president clueless and lifeless-according to America, my people is there any hope in sight?.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Bola146(f): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
cry angry Jesu! I really pity the parents oooo... Ha!

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by delzbaba(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why kill someone after robbing them, some people belong in the zoo

22 Likes

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
These robbers ehn.As much as I do not like jungle justice,the damage these robbers do make them deserve such.
How can you waste a grown up lady like this just for a phone and the little cash she may have?
Condolences to her family.
As for the hospital rejecting her,it's hard to tell without a full story.I thought the IG said you can treat without police report?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
delzbaba:
Why kill someone after robbing them, some people belong in the zoo
There may have been a struggle so they stabbed her.

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by ayoblinks(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Robbing a lady to the point of stabbing her, humans no dey this country again walahi

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by hausadreturn(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2019
She was my coursemate.
Beautiful, intelligent, happy and loving.

Rest in peace, Moradeun.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by iSlayer: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Even before reading the news I knew she died just because of police report. So the police report is worth her life now?? Too bad.

Nigeria has refused to move on from the dark ages. Any proper identification on her which I know she was definitely carrying should be enough to give her the urgent help needed. In saner climes the lady will get the help first before they find out what transpired. Nigeria is a DISGRACE! Tweh!!

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Hoodbilonia: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Assuming we have first aid treatment,ambulande treatment.
So so many ppl will be alive today.
Fuc k
God save us.
It could be anyone, i need to go back to youtube and watch krav maga. Infact as from now on krav maga go be my breakfast,lunch,and dinner.
I'm not happy abt this. Why stab her in the neck..
Why not punch her in the stomach and run away. If i am anywhere a thief or thieves are bejng caught. Trust me. I will smoke 5wraps of sk first. Grab a saw and do the jungle justice myself to these bastards. Wtf.
God kindly shield us all from going to naija hospital at die minute. Fuc k.
This is crazy.
I wanna believe she struggled with them

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by adecz: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
When will govt start closing down
such hospitals & withdrawing such
doctors certificates?

sad angry angry angry angry sad sad angry sad sad

Since when did stab wounds have to
be accompanied by police report?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Jabioro: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
The value of police report is worth more than her citizen, the hospital should be held responsible for her death.I hoped the law has been abolished...Not until Court begin to jail some nurses and doctors ..they sit right

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by nanauju(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
sad
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by SultanOfPuna: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good For Her
I pray She accepts her death and move to a higher dimension far better than this shitty earth
If earth was so great, Jesus would have lived up to 100 years
But the spiritual realm is 20 times better than
This Shitty Dense world of suffering called Earth
She is experiencing the best peace she can never experience here on Earth.
She will still hover around earth until justice is served then She can go higher in spirit.
Her Soul is in spirt realm enjoying with loved ones, She is free from the struggles of life..
Rest in Peace Baby, enjoy heaven kiss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by xpir: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
was pay ehh

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Elxandre(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
We need reforms for events like this, but all we are bothered about is hate speech and Sowore.

It's so pathetic how we take lives for granted.

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
cry
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Tsxor: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chaiii, after all the sch fess Cm

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
RIP brave woman

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by marztar(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Are we humans in this country?
Is there anything good that we are good at?
Is there anything working in this country?
Is this even a country?

It is like we are all MAD seff.

Rip to the dead.

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by CHOPUP411(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
We need to modify most of d outdated law we have in this country

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by datola: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
No regard for precious life.

The hospital/and or the Doctors should be charged to court.
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by TollaniHub: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
this is really painful, may her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by aimuan(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
nellyelitz:
Bad news everywhere....
I saw this thrending on Twitter and i was like, can this country offer anything good aside from hardship and tragedy? police ande armed robbers are competing , lecturers and doctors are only after take home pay with their wickedness, judiciary and the political class are on the race to outdo each other on looting and corruption chart, the president clueless and lifeless-according to America, my people is there any hope in sight?.
Stop accusing your country. The system and the leaders are the problem not your country. You need to develop country integrity.Fight your leaders not your country.

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chei see fine babe o. Goned so sun. May her sole rest in peace

Dominique I miss you die

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Seventy7kings: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by cRobo: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
What's the essense of the police report

That she was an arm robber?

Why not treat her to a stable condition first

Nigeria tire person

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Patrioticman007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
This black mentality will destroy the health system. The Victim family should sue the hospital for aggravated damages, for ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigeria my country!!!
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by Renforce: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why do hospitals do this sef
Re: Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment by joyandfaith: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
what s loss!!!

Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos)