Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista (5220 Views)

T-pain's New Album Will Be Out In September. / Dj Zeez --4kasibe Album will be released 15 January 2008. / Help A Naija Sista Win $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
i heard Mi-beef is the sweetest song from mi new movie
the first person to upload Mi-beef from Mi2 album will marry my sista, just only that song o, make una go buy the album o grin grin grin

[size=28pt]MOBINGA and ELDEE , MI FANS .WHERE ARE YOU [/size] grin grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
am excited , i just bought the album online now AND am listening to the tracks one by one , imperfect me and beef are my favourite songs for now,
the beats and instrumentals are a bit low tho, not the typical mi 1 beats style , i score the beats 50% grin grin

eldee and mobinga una 2 don dey sleep abi? make una come review the album for me jo grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
somebody ft ice prince is now officially my 3rd favourite, still listening tho
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by dawhizkid1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
04kaa:

somebody ft ice prince is now officially my 3rd favourite, still listening tho

make una dey post the links na. . . i'll buy the album sha
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DAVIDEZE: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
Y'al should go GOOGLE cherem by dxlow,
It feats. A south african based artist by name Joe craze.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/NJMJRaIe/cherem_mastered.html

i think its d link.
And another m.i single ft. Deetee.
Wil keep u informed.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
04kaa:

i heard Mi-beef is the sweetest song from mi new movie
the first person to upload Mi-beef from Mi2 album will marry my sista, just only that song o, make una go buy the album o grin grin grin

[size=28pt]MOBINGA and ELDEE , MI FANS .WHERE ARE YOU [/size] grin grin grin
angry angry MI fan? That dude sucks major backside!! grin As usual, the album never reach PH cry cry
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mobinga:

angry angry MI fan? That dude sucks major backside!! grin As usual, the album never reach PH cry cry

Go find a cliff and do a Jimmy Jatt. . . tongue tongue
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
eldee:

Go find a cliff and do a Jimmy Jatt. . . tongue tongue
Leave me jor grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by semid4lyfe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
o4kaa, you nor get sense walahi

Even for a $100Billion, I nor fit marry your sister grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
I just bought the album . . . Ofoka gimme your mail ad, I'll buy you a copy.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
eldee:

Me nko? undecided
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

Eldeegy,
Got the album a while back. .but been waiting for u to come do the honour of the review. .
I want ur candid opinion on this. .

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

am on ur yahoo messenger, plus u have to do a review of the album right here.ciao

@dbr
did u notice some joints didnt make the albm?

@eldeegy
am waitin o grin

semid4lyfe:

Me nko? undecided
Even for a $100Billion, I nor fit marry your sister grin
why ?u dont want ebora as an inlaw? or u are scared of the ebora family grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2010
04kaa:

am on your yahoo messenger, plus u have to do a review of the album right here.ciao

@dbr
did u notice some joints didnt make the albm?

Yea, i feel kinda guilty. .he complained that most of his tracks got leaked sad
Hence a total direction and overhaul.
Can u PM me the "No curse" track?
Gracias.

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by dawhizkid1(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Yea, i feel kinda guilty. .he complained that most of his tracks got leaked sad
Gracias.

oNe

Bros, Abeg make una no dull me 0! add me join d PM list too
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Ibime(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2010
@ Eldeegy,

Dis one wey you dey send bobos the album, no forget me o!

Ibime@hotmail.co.uk
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2010
Ibime:

@ Eldeegy,

Dis one wey you dey send bobos the album, no forget me o!

Ibime@hotmail.co.uk
grin grin . .haba Ibi, eldee nor dey send the ALBUM to e'rodi o.
Guy, go buy ya own joor. .or M.i no worth ya 7dolls? grin

how u dey?

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Eldee angry No forget me too tongue

mobingapapingo@gmail.com
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

grin grin . .haba Ibi, eldee nor dey send the ALBUM to e'rodi o.
Guy, go buy ya own joor. .or M.i no worth ya 7dolls? grin

how u dey?

oNe

It's not even $7, on Mytruspot it's $4.99 . . . that's £3.00.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Yea, i feel kinda guilty. .he complained that most of his tracks got leaked  sad

Gracias.

oNe

That's what Sauce should have done, rather than releasing a mediocre album with half the songs already out On the streets.
The previously leaked tracks were just added as bonus tracks on MI2.

"So Iceberg it's alright, you're welcome!"
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Ibime, Whizkid and Ofoka

I'll buy one with the Warcraft email and send to you's lot.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Eldeegy,
Got the album a while back. .but been waiting for u to come do the honour of the review. .
I want your candid opinion on this. .

oNe

I'll do a review today, I have to listen to it 2-3 times before I write sumn on it.
I'm really glad he addressed the Iceberg thing you know. . . and the fact that he made it look like the record sales it's getting on the net is a victory for Nigerian music and not his pocket.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe. .diggy, wetin u dey try do for dia, slut??  grin
Nwayz, on Njustok na 6.99dolls o. .y d disparity in price?

Ok, i got one rhyme for u:
tick says d clock. .tick tick. .
watchu hav to do. .do quick!

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Hehehe. .diggy, wetin u dey try do for dia, slut??  grin
Nwayz, on Njustok na 6.99dolls o. .y d disparity in price?

Ok, i got one rhyme for u:
tick says d clock. .tick tick. .
watchu hav to do. .do quick!

oNe

They pulled a coup on Notjustok, they put a discount code on Twitter . . . smart guy like me, I downloaded the discounted one.

I've got one rhyme for you . . . 'you're trying to be 9ice so they make you feel Toni's pain' grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

I'll do a review today, I have to listen to it 2-3 times before I write sumn on it.
I'm really glad he addressed the Iceberg thing you know. . . and the fact that he made it look like the record sales it's getting on the net is a victory for Nigerian music and not his pocket.

I kinda think he subliminally addressed everyone name-dropping him.
And while him trending worldwide on twitter before Kanye's album and his sales online is a victory for Nigerian music, artistes still need to tap into what people are willing to listen to, no?
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

They pulled a coup on Notjustok, they put a discount code on Twitter . . . smart guy like me, I downloaded the discounted one.

I've got one rhyme for you . . . 'you're trying to be 9ice so they make you feel Toni's pain' grin grin

Wat i need asap is the No one curse. .got e'rthin b4. .xce[t that.
So b4 u do the Warcraft honours, can u pm me the track?

U kno the more i hear most of these dudes line. .d more i feel they stroll to FFR to cop some free linez. .lol grin
it's all good tho. .

Nor mind. .M.i e dey use "national interest" inko dey decieve us grin

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
angry Where's my own cry cry cry
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
The no one curse track is just a remake of SWTD. . . Epic Fail

The album take style weak sha cry cry
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mobinga:

angry Where's my own cry cry cry

Hehehe . . . as M.I said, 'any hater that I got is a misdirected groupie' grin grin
You have it already jare.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mobinga:

The album take style weak sha cry cry

"come to think of it
You need to do your investigation about this rapper,
It's available at number 9 iweka road onitsha
ehn, learn about this guy yourself.
"
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

eldee send mine to punchlinee@yahoo.com oshe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mobinga:

The album take style weak sha  cry cry

I think its an error on NJustOK,
Somebody wants to die plays the No one Curse track, and vice versa, getit?
Its not a remake.

Weak? Errmm. .Not sayin anythin yet. .Just waitin for Eldee's review. .since he took the M.i #1 fan slot from me cos of M9 grin

oNe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download latest music:tekno Ft. Runtown – Summer Love / Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. / (fresh) Download Video 'real And True' By Future, Miley Cyrus, And Mr.hudson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.