Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous (27153 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Court Rejects FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari To US / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, and his co- detainee, Adebayo Bakare , on Tuesday , described the Federal Government’ s application for their transfer from the custody of the Department of State Service to prison as frivolous , vexatious and unarguable.
They said the fresh application filed by the government before Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu of the Federal High Court in Abuja was meant to frustrate the court’s order for their release from DSS custody .
They also described the application filed on behalf of the Federal Government by the prosecuting counsel, Hassan Liman ( SAN) , as contemptuous for being a contravention of the order directing the DSS to release them from custody .
This is contained in their notice of preliminary objection filed before the court to challenge the Federal Government ’s fresh application .
Sowore and Bakare are being prosecuted before the court by the Federal Government on charges of treasonable felony instituted against them in the wake of their call for # RevolutionNow protests across the country to demand better governance.
The DSS continues to hold them in custody since August when they were arrested, despite separate court orders directing their release from custody .
The latest of the court orders was the one issued by Justice Ojukwu on meeting the bail conditions imposed on them after their arraignment.
They argued, through their legal team led by Mr . Femi Falana (SAN) , that the application for their transfer from the DSS custody to prison, showed that there was no genuine interest to prosecute them.
Grounds of the application read, “ The application was filed by the Complainant/ Applicant to frustrate the execution of the order of release of the 1st and 2nd defendants /objectors from the custody of the State Security Service made by this Honourable Court on November 6, 2019.
“ There is no genuine intention to prosecute the 1st and 2nd defendants by the complainant /applicant as the statement of witnesses this Honourable Court ordered to be availed the defence team is yet to be issued and served .
“ The grounds upon which the complainant’s / applicant’ s application is hinged are frivolous, vexatious, contemptuous , manifestly unarguable and unknown to law. ”

source: https://punchng.com/fgs-request-for-our-transfer-to-prison-frivolous-sowore-bakare/

1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Brandstudio01: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lawyers in the House, please what crime have this man committed exactly. Please name his crime in a Democratic government.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by agwom(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
eeyah...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by clarocuzioo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oya , come and disgrace you generation defending the indefensible.

FG charged Sowore to court , and the courts granted him bail, and he has met his bail conditions, yet the DSS still kept him in custody giving various degrees of excuses, and now they are applying to the courts to transfer them back to the prison

It's unfortunate where we found ourselves as a nation.

229 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Blakjewelry(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2019
why approach the same court you refuse to obey twice

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by godwinkessi: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2019
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

This is the kind of karma I love grin

This one sef no take time cheesy

I’ll never pity u. Let Bubu kill u there weyrey man.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by YoungLionken(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Buhari is still using military tactics to dictate,in a democratic system of govt.

What a big govt in a banana republic!

48 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Mac2016(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Dumbfounded!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Sijo01(f): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Buhari keep proving he's actually a dictator.

57 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by englishmart(m): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Sometimes I don't blame the FG for their power drunkenness, abuse of human rights and belittling of court orders. GEJ was a clownish, clueless effeminate guy who was run by his wife. Now we have a man who runs his wife and the country like a man. Nigerian Nkurunziza
Enjoy your change Next level

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Promismike(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2019
U haven't seen anything. Enjoy the best government u helped enthroned.

Anu mpama!!

35 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2019
When you hear the word "revolution" japa....... Not in a country where the government exhibits lawlessness overtime, without regard for any authority or power

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by hopilo: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2019
He brought this on us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Bukden16(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2019
E
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2019

32 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by emmaak2(m): 5:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Sowore feel say na Jonathan

Karma is real

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by ikombe: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2019
angry
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okoyiboz3: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

The same Jonathan is now supporting APC while you are stuck in the past, drawing up unintelligent conjectures to suit your eternally pained soul.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

Who will be next to join him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Jabioro: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2019
When we have disobedience in power,you will also have saboteur too as a citizen.If government can't come out clearly on terms and conditions of refusing Court order then the citizen too will also hold grudges against her own nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
The same Jonathan is now supporting APC while you are stuck in the past, drawing up unintelligent conjectures to suit your eternally pained soul.

Speaking exactly about yourself.
Do you have proof he "is now supporting APC", the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by mrcool31c(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

he most get sence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Jabioro:
When we have disobedience in power,you will also have saboteur too as a citizen.If government can't come out clearly on terms and conditions of refusing Court order then the citizen too will also hold grudges against her own nation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okoyiboz3: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2019
anonimi:

Speaking exactly about yourself.
Do you have proof he "is now supporting APC", the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks

Would your brain be able to decipher such proof even if I tattooed it on your forehead?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2019

22 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Jabioro: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by godwinkessi: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

grin
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by anonimi: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2019

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Spatta: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2019
The Real Person commanding the continued Detention of Omoyele Sowore is Aisha Buhari, She cannot stand the enlightenment occationed by Sowore to Free Nigerian Masses from the Bondage of Buhari who has become TOO OLD to think or to be a Reasonable Man
I dare Buhari to address the Public Intelligently without a prepared Speech

The Cabal settled with Aisha Buhari and agreed to work along with her so that they can pretend to Nigerians that Buhari is still in Charge. Buhari is Senile, let them prove me wrong by allowing Buhari to address Nigerians without a Prepared Speech.
Nigerian Case is worse than the Cameroonian who have a Paul Biya since November 1982
It is worse than Mugabe who held on to power until he was disgraced

Worse than Museveni of Uganda who is holding on to Power for 33 Years
The Cabal are controlling Buhari and that is why Aisha is Addressing issue of National concerns instead of Buhari
Aisha Command DSS TO CONTINUE TO HOLD SOWORE
This clips confirms it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnFC-gGbtk

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.