Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' (47520 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by NaijaCelebrity: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie too to her instagram page to call out former bbnaija housemate Tacha saying she is ungrateful and couldn’t even thank me for supporting her, now i understand why Jaruma unfollowed her.

She posted saying...

This Right Here keeps me going
What Ever I do for people
I don't expect A pay Back
And that is why God
Keeps blessing me
But as a human being
I think I deserve Gratitude.

Some people i helped like Tacha can't even say
Thank you for giving her my platform
To push her Brand
As the matter of fact she ignores me ,
When I write her
It takes 2 days to reply me
Or she directs me to her manager
What an Ungrateful personality
Tacha it took you 2 weeks to call me after you
Left Big brother house,
That was After @hairess_gallery told u to call to at least say thank you,
Now I understand why Jaruma unfollowed you
Tacha I told you to post her picture publicly and
Say Thank you to her for all she did for you,
Cos is not easy to spend money on who doesn't
Know u , Gratitude is important
I told you that "A good character will keep you in the industry for a long time"
But a bad character will make u loose everything
I was the First public face to post ur picture when you entered big brother house,
This alone can make me not to help anybody again,
But you know what I will keep helping people
Cos this is part of my work on Earth.
Called you for a shoot
And I was shocked u said u will post it for free
Forgetting I post u on my page 2/47 without u paying a Dine
I pleaded with my lovely fans on daily basis to keep Voting for you until you win
I lost lots of fans cos of you
Some even wrote me messages threatening me
For supporting you , "
I told them I saw something different they can't see in you.
Even when everyone was against you
I supported you till the end and also gave them
Reasons to support you,
Gratitude is very Important
Gratitude is a Must
Does it mean if you were Angela Okorie
You won't give me same opportunity I gave you?
Desist from being Ungrateful to people who
Helped you when u were a nobody
Else it will Ruin You forever
NB: Gratitude is everything
Morning world.
#Epaindem

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pKSqnF5Mw/?igshid=7ofvnpqjo01f

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by GidifeedNews: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Awon Yeyebrities

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Flexherbal(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
I lost lots of fans cos of you
Some even wrote me messages threatening me
For supporting you , "
It is the "something different" you are seeing, now.

This Right Here keeps me going
What Ever I do for people
I don't expect A pay Back
And that is why God
Keeps blessing me

Gratitude is a payback in words.

Do not misunderstand me. When someone has done you well, it is very good and necessary to appreciate the person.
In fact, I always appreciate my customers, who patronise us for our herbal tea for men's performance and those who refer more customers to us, after usage.
I am always grateful, no matter how small the favour done to me is.

But, if you believe you are doing it for God, whether they show gratitude or not. Do not call them out, in public. The Good Lord who sees in the secret will reward you in the open.

Thank you for reading this, with an open mind!

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Angela okorie should shut her mouth up

Tacha didn't beg and solicite for her useless support
And even if she did
She musn't thank everyone who supported her

If buhari, who nigerians supported to win 2015 and 2019 elections didn't appreciate
But instead... Is trying to shut their mouths up by implementing the hate speech bill

Then I wonder why she should expect anything less from Tacha

Humans would continue to be humans

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Tookool(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Wahala dey this country ....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Realfrankie(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Tookool:
Wahala dey this country ....

Plenty Wahala
Mostly the Titans. They're so rude and disrespectful

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Tookool(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Realfrankie:

Plenty Wahala
Mostly the Titans. They're so rude and disrespectful
Children go just dey, form name give their self.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Whatever you do in life or for anybody do it because it genuinely comes from the heart and not because you want someone to appreciate you if not you will be continuously disappointed we are humans and we can mess up knowingly or unknowingly.

(Aside)

I am a Titan and love Tacha and she appreciates her Titans and I choose to support and defend Tacha not because I want anything but it came genuinely but if she appreciates no problem.

Tacha even appreciated herself so what is she saying? sad

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Chibabe005(f): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
na wa!!

Tacha did a special appreciation posts for all the support she received.. she tagged all of them..I wonder, if Tacha should remove her head from her neck,to show how grateful she is..

all these eye service people sef.

you could imagine the level of entitlement this akpa nzuzu,would have had, if Tacha had won the show.

seeing how well tacha is doing,despite the disqualification, she's out from the blues looking for glory to claim.

Angela, no free job..this is not the Tacha of yesterday.. whatever you want, go through her management..if the deal is fair enough, Tacha will accept..

Everyone wants to use Tacha to clout chase..

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Lindaa97(f): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hehhehe, story for the gods the gods o.
Everybody sha wan tap from Tacha,

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by partnerbizn4(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fame corrupts..
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by SultanOfPuna: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Did Tacha Force You To Support Her??.
#SeeMeSeeWahala

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Teewhy2: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019

Madam this is the different thing you see that they don't want to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by kingjrofficial(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Clout chasing

Audio Partnership

Audio Support & Friendship

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Boladann: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Godhatesodomy: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by sylve11: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Be like Tacha don trash guy man Angela been dey eye. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Cutefergieee: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
ok.. ashawo blast anoda ashawo is a proper heading

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by gurusmac4: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Who's Angela

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by VanTee20(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Whatever you do in life or for anybody do it because it genuinely comes from the heart and not because you want someone to appreciate you if not you will be continuously disappointed we are humans and we can mess up knowingly or unknowingly.

(Aside)

I am a Titan and love Tacha and she appreciates her Titans and I choose to support and defend Tacha not because I want anything but it came genuinely but if she appreciates no problem.

Tacha even appreciated herself so what is she saying? sad

She even thanked Angela Okorie twice grin.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by poweredcom(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
All of Dem na olosho jare make Dem carry Dem olosho attitude comot abeg make I reason my matta

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
She never asked for your fake help

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by adedayoa2(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
They keep helping her to trend
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by 1kbusiness: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
She's using Tacha to trend I guess.

The way everyone is trying to get attention these days en, it's difficult to distinguish the genuine ones from the attention seekers.

Lemme use this attention to look for small money.

Send me your logo so I can give you these variants here for just 1k. and as an added bonus, customize this season's greetings message with your logo and contact details.

Send us a message now now now.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Lovelife433(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
ok

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by owila4luv(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
pride is too heavy in her shoulders
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
You dont expect a paypack but you want her to thank you...did she beg you for support in the first place? Dundee united captain, abeg shift make we see people wey get sense.

Instead of you to call Big Brother to return all the money you used in voting for her you are here disturbing our cyberspace.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by hisexcellency34: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jealousy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Olodo24: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na them them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.