Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (44858 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
BBNaija star, Tboss, has written an emotional message to her late father, Idowu Vincent.

Tboss wasn't really in good terms with her dad before his demise.

Recall that her father placed a 'curse' on her and any man that will marry her.

Putting everything behind her, Tboss shares throwback photos of her late dad and photos from his burial and writes:

I honestly don’t think people really understand the concept of Death.

It is Final. Forever. And forever is a really long Loong Looooonnng time. I wish things were different, I wish I could turn back the hands of time to be there with you, be there for you like I’ve always been, to hold your hand through it all, to tell you how much I loved you, to forgive you, to forgive myself. I’m so sorry. I know you’re in a better place and have finally found the purest form of peace, peace that you never knew here on earth but Toksy misses you so much Tata. I miss you so much.

I know that eventually, gradually the pain would fade away.

But for now, the tears keep me company, I remember all the good and all the not so good, I smile remembering the many pleasant times
But most especially I have Learnt- I
Learnt that life is fleeting and the idea is to make and leave as many positive memories as possible.
RIP Tata...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oJFhRlwLH/?igshid=kxq7l3xbd1zv

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Life is unpredictable. Always good to live peacefully with friends and family.

Click my signature for good car deals

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
May his soul rest in peace!

Most people do not know the value of what they have, until they lose it.
It is human nature!

We still prepare herbs for men's effective performance.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol.... Apologizing for dissapointing him by banging on a national TV grin grin..
Awon omo ibanuje
Awon omo waliasiri

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by ijewejones: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
If only she could turn back the HANDS OF TIME..

Will the dead father hear or see her regrets now

She really regrets the past now

Lesson learnt.. Advice is tread cautiously

..allow him RIP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
It is well.

No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road.............TURN BACK!

Chinese Proverb!

May your dad's soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace T Boss.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Renforce: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Naso! Peace is better than war!

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Too late

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Kestolove(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Useless daughter'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by HillLuxury: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Apologies accepted in the grave
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by CapitalHYC(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
So what's her dad going to gain in the grave now by placing a curse on the daughter while he was alive. ..nigerian parents Ehn... Now the girl has a fatherless child...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by tsinzu: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
RIP
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by dalass(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Deed has been done and can't be undone.
Regrets as per what should have been, what one could have done better.
Let's all learn from this. Its only when people die they become 'valuable' Not so much missed or relevant alive.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Homers123(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2019
We spend all our breath fighting, then when the person is gone we start loving 'em. We human are just crazy.

29 Likes

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Upton: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Lips sealed
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by pahoehoe: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
THis apology is belated. Why did she not do it when the old man was still alive? A dead person is a dead person and cannot do anything again. Click on the links on my signature to know how to invest in the very cheap Ibeju Lekki plots of land and make excess of 200% resturns on your investment next year.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Upton: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Homers123:
We spend all our breath fighting, then we the person is gone we start loving 'em. We human are just crazy.
Exactly what I was gonna say but I said let me just keep quiet and read comments

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by nkwuocha: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Silly!
You had all the time in the world,but arrogance and cheap popularity was your bane.Even if your father is a wizard,give him his due respect then you distance yourself from anything that might bring unhealthy rivalry.

I have a very good friend.His father lived a wreckless life.He never acknowledged him as a child ,even his step siblings weren't exempted.Infact,the father is very example of a useless man!Didn't train ANY of his numerous kids from different women.But,today he is very wealthy.When he talks about the evil his father did to him,he usually have a teary eyes,but that never stopped him from making sure the old man gets best if health care.Other children no care sef,them dey pray for the man to die sef....if not my friend,they were ready to abandon him in the hospital to die. Infact,they abandoned him!

Now,in as much as he takes care of his father,the lions share of his grace goes to the uncle that trained him.He didn't buy his father an SUV but he bought for the uncle,his mother's brother.His old man is aware but kept mute,ofcourse he knows the one who trained his own son deserves a car and not a useless man like him.

Still not too late.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Kestolove:
Useless daughter'

Why nah... must u always bring people down with your words .... chai ...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by udder: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Forgiveness is a sin.

People do bad things because they can get away with it.

If judgement is immediate, everybody will be righteous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Yankee101: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Ignoring your dad while he was alive, now you want to open your big mouth and attract sympathy?

Abegi

Peoples feed your family well and help them EVERYTIME you can. Why you be family member? Don't wait till they die and you start spending millions when all they needed was a few thousands just to stay alive

'Hypocreet'

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Why didn't you make peace when he was alive? You thought he was going to live forever or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.