Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes (4930 Views)

LOOSE That Fat Fast. / 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
The Ardyss Body Magic is a reshaping garment that flattens the tummy, lifts the bosoms, reshapes the legs, lifts and reshapes the
buttocks, straightens the back and pulls the shoulders back to correct posture, giving a woman the shape and posture she had in
her younger years. This garment will allow women to drop 2 to 3 dress sizes in minutes. It give a woman the hour-glass( figure
eight ) shape.

To buy call 08062187803

You can also become a distributor for Ardyss, the most profitable network marketing company in the world and earn as much as thousands of dollars in your first month.

To become a distributor call 08062187803

To buy or become a distributor Call 08062187803

Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
How much are you selling it.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
To know how much i sell pls call 08062187803 or send an email at osnoko@gmail.com

Or

Drop your email address and i will send you the price

Thanks
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by jaykay001: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
how can i get the drugs? angry
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ jaykay It is easy. Tell me the exact supplement you want, i will have it sent to u after payment or you can come by our Ardyss showroom/office at Cherub mall Lekki.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
You can also join and follow us on facebook by clicking on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ardyss-in-Nigeria/162003620481933
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by kcreal(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
How long will it last? (ie after few months of using the products, you become fat again).
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ kcreal. Your question is like asking one what happens after one looses weight by exercise and  suddenly . stops exercising and living healthy. The answer is obvious.

Your location shows Aba-Owerri, We are coming there soon to hold showcases.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by deyour(f): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Chase4,
Can i get more info on the few days delivery please?
How many days exactly are we talking about
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ deyour. If you are in Lagos you get it the same day, if you are outside Lagos it will take as long as our local courier companies take to get it to you, approximately 2-3 days.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by cutelizzy(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2010
Send ♍ƺ D̶̲̥̅̊ price on lovelyebony8973@yahoo.com
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by greedie1(f): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
Pls send price to zenukmariss@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
If you are genuine why are u hiding the price? why is your contact not listed after all you expect us to trust you!

Please stop this bojuboju business! Come out clean by posting your detailed address and prices for your products! Simple!
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2010
@ cutelizzy & gree-die, I sent a reply to your boxes.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chase4(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2010
@ greateros, my identity is all over nairaland, if you had done a little research you would have gotten the answers you wanted about me and the product. About the
price, you simply have to drop your mail address here and i will reply asap or send me a mail/sms at osnoko@gmail.com, 08062187803.

If you would like to meet with me, our office is at Cherub mall, kil 18 lekki-epe express @ Alpha beach junction. You can also follow me on facebook @
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ardyss-in-Nigeria/162003620481933 (copy and paste address in you browser to access the page)
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by eagle22(f): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
I guess you don't need much patronage because if you do, you surely would let everyone know the price and other necessary info than sending e mails on request.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by chux76(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2010
What is the big deal about the price Post it here for all to see.
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by SlimHealth: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
If you really want to lose weight properly you need to get my free e-book. Send blank mail with subject "4 steps to weight loss" to thinner2thinner@gmail.com
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by Armeey(f): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2013
But it doesn't work for arm and legs
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by Mhizdominate(f): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Send the price to me via mhizdominate@yahoo.com, I am also interested in distributing, I can make large sales here in aba in just a day,I know lots of people who certainly do need it.. Thank you
Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by ibiboss: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why not use effective products from Usa to loose that fat and flatten your tommy within one month? Iaso TLC products is seriously making waves because of the effectiveness. We have a lot of testiomonies. You can as well become a distributor. Call/watsapp +23408093576916.

Re: Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes by zhikirullah(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
i have new arrival of Ardyss body magic of different sizes from USA, contact me on 08071061260

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Smoking Weed For The First Time. Picture / What You Didn't Know About Dwarfism / 2 COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, 3 New Cases Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.