Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (57603 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Aminat508(f): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has on Saturday morning thrown into mourning following the demise of one of its lecturers, Mr. Nicholas Igbokwe.

Igbokwe, of the Department of Physical and Health Education, was said to have died in his office.

The Public Relations Officer of the institution, Mr. Abiodun Olarenwaju confirmed the death of Igbokwe.

Confirming the death to AMILOADED correspondent on the telephone on Saturday, Olanrewaju said, "It's a pity we lost him. Nobody expected that. He was brought in (hospital) this morning dead."

It was gathered that Igbokwe had been rushed to the school clinic when he was discovered in his office on Saturday morning before doctors on duty confirmed him dead on arrival.

Source: https://amiloaded.com/2019/12/oau-lecturer-dies-in-his-office.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by hisgrace090: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
When govt pegs retirement age at 60/65 ASUU protested saying it must be 70/75 yrs threatening to shut down the nation institutions of higher learning if anything is reduced.

Rip to the dead!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by daddytime(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Farewell Mr. Igbokwe.

How ironic that he was of the physical and health education department yet, his physical health was apparently not top notch.

God knows best though..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by cRobo: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Died in active service

RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by vision202020: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
I know this man, he taught me PHE 209 back then when I offered it as an elective

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Slawormir: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

A real niggarrr says rest in peace

Death is only the beginning

Physical and health education students plus those one when dey study human kinetics can wear white for school that year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by MrBONE2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bestman09(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bimgo: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by enitey(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bestpunterever: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
R.I.P
Death can come anytime..
The question is how prepared are you to meet your maker?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
I think I used to see that name on one of d doors at sports centre back in those days...but I actually don't know him in person....RIP sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Temptee101(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
shocked

He just decided to die in his office. How? Why?

There's more to this, a thorough investigation should be carried out but unfortunately we are in a country where everything is left for God to handle

We don't value life here largely because the majority of Nigerians feel hopeless, no thanks to the corrupt leaders we've had over time

RIP Mr lecturer

7 Likes

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by GeneralPula: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by wink2015(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.

Amen !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rip. Atleast he didn't die in the cold room

11 Likes

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chai may his soul RIP

Please I am in need of a packaging company or anyone into soap packaging. It's urgent please�
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by labusinessguide: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
May God comfort his family and relatives

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Pavore9: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
It can be anywhere, anytime. May his soul rest in peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by nanauju(f): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bukkielee(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP sir
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bmdmixer: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
physical and health

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sports center.....

RIP man!
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.