Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! (2128 Views)

"We Rely Too Much On Fossil Fuels"... Ban Ki Moon Declares Industrial Revolution / Seriously You Can Really Money By Just Viewing Ads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hello Everyone!

there's a new investment opportunity that u can invest your money which is safe and reliable even though the financial interest is not much but half bread that is guaranteed is definitely better than none.its called Naira Portfolio Investment! if we don't pay within the required time then you'll get a 100% refund of Ur money GUARANTEED in Ur Bank Account.the following is how the investment procedures takes place

Invest Minimum of #30,000 naira and get # 50,000 in 5weeks
#60,000naira , #100,000
#90,000naira, #150,000
#120,000naira, #200,000 E.T.C
You'll receive Ur payment every Wednesday of the week for 5weeks and that's the end of the Deal. if you're however interested in participating again then you'll have re-register again for another platform investment
For Further Inquires and partnership business offers please contact Demola on 08057914003 & 07026910092

Best Regards,
Demola.
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by beautyline(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
And how do you intend to generate this volume of interest pay out? Do you print money?

1 Like

Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by harlimah: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
wat er d requirements for dis?
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hello Once Again!

All u need is to be a customer of one of these Banks in order to sort our Ur payments:

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank of Africa
Oceanic Bank
Guarantee Trust Bank
Zenith Bank Plc

When u purchase a minimum slot for 30,000naira you'll be getting the sum of 50,000naira for 5weeks at every Wednesday of the week just as I've said previously.All u need to do is contact Demola 08057914003 & 07026910092 for further instruction on how to do the Naira Portfolio business and if u also want to own a partnership on this business pls do not hesitate to call the hot lines!
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by larryhomie(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2010
This kind of looks too juicy to be true. Not that i am doubting it or anything but they should explain and make things clear otherwise no body is ready to risk 1 kobo that would not return
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by dvd(f): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2010
NIGERIANS NEVA LEARN, FAST MONEY! Invest in what? money cycling? i feel sorry 4 those who will fall 4 ds cheap crap

1 Like

Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by oluwabamis(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
poster, dont you think its rather too early for people (especially Nigerians) to start loosing money again? some investors have not recover from the last ones. pls give us some time to recover, then we can start the money loosing season again. You should think of something more creative than this.

Im not against anyone investing with you though, but your proposal is fishy, and too good to be true, so it isn't.

Why should we believe you since you are very new on nairaland and I believe you only came here to plunder us. Remember EFCC?, they are still alive.
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by KeyA1: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
let the poster prove that the money with which they pay investors is gotten from real trading, then he will get investors, simple as abc.
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by TheSam: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
If you can make 50k with 30k, why don`t you raise 30k into ten places and make 50k into ten places (i.e 20k profit * 10= 200k profit for you) or abi you no wan make money?You want to gather peoples money and disappear abi?
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by Dereal1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hi,
Nigerians have not yet recovered from the bad blow of the wonder bank,you are still bringing about one again.Please,talk better thing.
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by Emax(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Your company no get physical address?
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by Biolabright: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2012
scammer u don start again.
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by pattybf(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
sigh of relief, when i saw 18 coments, i tot they were askg 4 more inf to invest or dropg contacts, i tot people ve nt learnt their lesson yet bt thank God, people r wiser now.pls & pls again, any coy u dont know where & how they use ur money, infact if u r nt involved working it out, dont put in ur hard earned money. Cos eventually, they will elope wt ur money & dat of others u might ve introduced wt d aim of helpg them bt instead ur reputation will be tarnished bc d coy cldnt keep to their promise. Aside loosing so much money urself, u'll also be labelled a fraudster for money u didnt eat. This is exactly my case & i'm hopg someday, i can regain my image.

Peace!
Re: Investment Opportunity U Can Really Rely On! by richmans(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
pls na oga abi madam no full us for dis platform i don enter dis programme before they pay me first and second bt up to date i cant locate them again the vacate there office and left with many peoples money pls go find another work do

(1) (Reply)

:: Investors Are Looking For Business People :: / Chilo Nkeki Is The Richest Man In Agbor / Working Vessel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.