Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? (10910 Views)

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? / Hazard V Kagawa. Players To Watch Out For Next Season / Mourinhood: The Makings Of Mourinho's Controversial Red Cards (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by allboyz(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2010
2 red cards - 4 goals - 2-2 draw!!!
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by vislabraye(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2010
I don't see the reason for the players to get red cards. I don't know whether it's a tactics because it doesn't make sense especially when leading by 4 goals difference. sad sad
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by teskyg: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2010
UEFA is a scam .Why didn't they sanction obrivo or what is name is(The referee that denied Chelsea the match against Barcelona two seasons ago)?We have seen so many flaws.Do you remember Ryan Giggs controversial free kick against s french team(cant remember the name ) two Seasons ago?There have been more controversial moments more than what happen at Ajax and i am surprised why we are making so much fuss.

Wenger is a failure.He should learn from Mourinho and Ferguson.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by montelik(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2010
Okay. To all those arguing smart interpretation of the law by Mourinho and Madrid. I hope you guys understand that not only the letter of the d law is considered, but also d spirit of the law. What this means is that what may be acceptable by interpretation with d letter of the law, may not be so when interpreted using the spirit of the law. And usually the spirit of the law takes precedence over the letter. In this scenario one can argue Madrid and Mourinho used the letter of the law to their advantage and are perfectly okay. But when one considers the spirit of the law (which encompasses fair play and other statutes in football rules) they certainly could be in breach and most certainly they have a case to answer for.

As it stands now Mourinho and Madrid have not been found guilty of anything. Are they guilty? We all know they answer to that  grin, but a UEFA hearing where both sides will make their case will determine that. But what in my view can't be disputed, no matter how much some may like Jose and Madrid. Is that this is most certainly not a "witch-hunt" as UEFA have solid reasons to charge Madrid and investigate further. If Madrid aren't guilty they will present their case at d subsequent hearing and not be punished. Its that simple. If Madrid and Mourinho fans think they are justified, they should make these same arguments in front of the panel. Some how I doubt they want to do that, cause they know that these reasons get k-leg.  wink
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
ritchboy:

It IS his fault he wasnt clever enough to give the instructions BEFORE the game. If he'd done that, then he, Dudek, and Casillas wouldnt be in trouble for starters. If Jose isnt aware there are a million cameras in the stadium and thought he'd get away with it, he's not clever, simple.

As for the acting being crappy, how else do you expect a player whose team is 4 goals up to get sent off for time wasting without it looking ridiculous? There are less obvious ways to get sent off, again, Jose is more dunce than genius if he couldnt think of any.

Oh yeah, I get it, he was supposed to use his crystal ball to see that Alonso and Ramos will get yellow cards in the match . . . and he was supposed to forsee a 4-0 lead at 75 minutes so he can say 'yo Ramon, Xabi . . . we'll be 4-0 up 81 minutes into the game, can you like pull an Oscar winning send off after the Ronaldo penalty??'.

How do I expect a player 4-0 up to get a yellow card for time wasting without looking ridiculous?? Oh, so Alonso and Ramos are the first players to waste time after to protect a high margin win??

Hehehe . . . genius is he thought of it before you did, it's like saying Einstein was daft because other people expanded his basic ideas.
At the end of the day, his defence is simple, I told my players to waste time, it's innocent until proven guilty.
We didn't arrest Van Marwijk for sending out an army of Kugfu fighters to the WC Final did we??

ritchboy:

NO IT ISN'T! Not from a dead-ball situation. If it's "accepted", players wouldn't get booked for doing it.
You see, we can be trivial and argue over the meaning of 'accepted' in this context . . . or we could just be reasonable and note that accepted means widely practised and popular with managers and players [b]and [/b]not frowned upon like diving and setting out to injure players.
I call reasonable.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by montelik(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
eldee:

Stop preaching to us about blind support, you're no different with your possibly obsessive witch-hunt . . . FIFA and UEFA have not applied result based punishments and starting with Mourinho will be silly.
They didn't increase punishments for players like Roy Keane and Van Bommel who set out to injure players from the beginning of the match, they don't ban people like Christiano for diving week in week out, they didn't ban Matterazzi that tailed Zidane all through the WC Final insulting his family, you don't make rules as you go.

At the end on the day, the only difference between this and every other time-wasting incident in history is the fact that Alonso and Ramos had a yellow card each. . . till someone comes out to tell us what he told them, any punishment for Mourinho would be violating the 'referee knows best' stance they've been using as an excuse for decades of injustice.

Actually Keane did serve an additional 5 match ban and received a then record fine, after his biography insinuated he had tackle Haaland with malice. This was in addition to d previous 4 match ban he served when the tackle was actually made.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2326105.stm

Also FIFA's disciplinary panel did investigate and ban Materazzi for 2 games for "tailing Zidane all through the WC final and insulting him family", even though they never had any conclusive proof of what was said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/5207514.stm

While I agree that there is a lack of consistency in the application of the rules. There is a precedent for UEFA to act here considering the examples you raised. It does not constitute a Mourinho specific witch hunt.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by oell(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
We all know it was wrong, but in the spirit of Football at least they didn't WOUNJURE any one to get the red card. That said UEFA should look into their rules that encourage this behavior, change the aspect that does not remove the yellow in different stages.

:for the love of the game
cool
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Montelik

Thank you for finally bringing up a reasonable defence for UEFA if they choose to ban Jose. At least there are people who can separate their subjective opinions of people from the objective views on things. The question of whether we should use the purposive or literal interpretation of the FIFA laws.
Now if we look at it football has always chosen the literal interpretation because of it's consistency . . .

An example is the fact that you get the same punishment for a simulation at all levels with no respect to whether it's 4-0 up in a Blue Square Premier match or the 93rd minute of a Champions League final. Also, we use a simple test for it, 'was there contact' . . . a purposive approach will be, 'was there intention??', and 'what are the consequences of the simulation'.

Simply put, spirit of the law. . . 'Eduardo is a bleeping cheat, ban him for ten matches' . . . letter of the law, 'there was minor contact which although exaggerated puts a little doubt into it'.
Spirit of the law . . . ban Roy Keane for life after ending someone's career, letter of the law 'well, it was a tackle, we'll 'give him a four match ban'.

Other examples are there, like the fact that deliberate tackles that end careers end up with relatively rubbish punishments three match bans, the 'referee's decision is final' stance on most issues and the fact that until last year, many teams used to rest key players in EPL matches without any punishment.

It's a question of consistency or justice, UEFA and football have tilted towards consistency . . . suddenly bringing up the purposive approach will just be another mockery of football like the Eduardo incident (assuming Real Madrid takes it up using anyone with at least one year of football knowledge in the appeal.)
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
montelik:

Actually Keane did serve an additional 5 match ban and received a then record fine, after his biography insinuated he had tackle Haaland with malice. This was in addition to d previous 4 match ban he served when the tackle was actually made.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2326105.stm

You didn't look at it carefully, to simplify it . . . he broke the 11th Commandment. He was fined for 'causing disrepute to the game' and the evidence was in the fact that he told the truth in his autobiography. So, the crime of deliberately ending a career was the four match ban . . . and the extra ban and fine was for stating the obvious and making money off it.

Now will Mourinho ever admit that he did it to circumvent the yellow card rules?? Nope, I don't think he'll even admit that he told his players to waste time.

montelik:

Also FIFA's disciplinary panel did investigate and ban Materazzi for 2 games for "tailing Zidane all through the WC final and insulting him family", even though they never had any conclusive proof of what was said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/5207514.stm

While I agree that there is a lack of consistency in the application of the rules. There is a precedent for UEFA to act here considering the examples you raised. It does not constitute a Mourinho specific witch hunt.

Now I did overlook the Materazzi two match ban, but then I remember reading about how the Italians decided not to launch an appeal like Arsenal did with Eduardo.
I think their decision was based on the facts that, one, they won . . . two, Zidane was punished too, and three, race is a sentimental thing to toy with especially when you know you're not telling the truth.
Now even though, I'm not fully confident they'd have won, one thing I'm sure of is that I've seen countless cases of things like this going unpunished.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Havilah2: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
Games are won and lost in the dressing room not on the pitch. If indeed he did, it still makes him a master tactitian. That's what football is about. If you don't believe me, ask USA94 Super Eagles and also ask Maradona.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by TeskyMan(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
[size=18pt]Go to hell you haters.

Mourinho, The Special One, Genious!!!![/size]
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Homonide: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
I believe you guys are just yapping because Mourinho didn't execute it well, i mean if he hadn't been seen 'passing instructions' to Alonso and Ramos, and they still got the marching order, would you guys be complaining now?

We all know Mourinho is a winner, and he exploits every avenue in and out of the book to achieve his objectives. This is why he's arguably the best club coach in the world and one of the best coaches in the world.

There is nothing wrong in exploiting the weakness(es) in a law, as long at is done perfectly well, so much so that there is no proof to that effect. i bet you Mourinho has learned a lesson from this and next time, he won't be caught napping @ all.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by ritchboy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
Oh yeah, I get it, he was supposed to use his crystal ball to see that Alonso and Ramos will get yellow cards in the match . . . and he was supposed to forsee a 4-0 lead at 75 minutes so he can say 'yo Ramon, Xabi . . . we'll be 4-0 up 81 minutes into the game, can you like pull an Oscar winning send off after the Ronaldo penalty??'.

One doesn't need a crystal ball to know Real would probably beat Ajax. . . Even if Real were underdogs, a "genius" should be clever enough to know he should give instructions of that nature in the dressing room and not in front of 1000 cameras, in the event of an upset.

If Jose thought he and his posse werent going to be caught on camera and subsequently charged by UEFA, HE IS NOT CLEVER! Or at least, he wasnt clever on that occasion.

He instructed his players to get sent off to avoid potential one match ban, and now both players, and two others face God knows how many games ban AND a fine. . . That isnt genius, that is foolish.

How do I expect a player 4-0 up to get a yellow card for time wasting without looking ridiculous?? Oh, so Alonso and Ramos are the first players to waste time after to protect a high margin win??

Arent they? Or can you name another player that spent an hour over a dead ball when his team team were 4 goals up in stoppage time?

Hehehe . . . genius is he thought of it before you did

No he didnt. . . If you must know, that is a strategy i use quite regularly in video games cheesy

A million coaches must have also thought of it. . . The difference is Mourinho is the only one stupid enough to actually do it in front of over 6 billion people! cheesy

You see, we can be trivial and argue over the meaning of 'accepted' in this context . . . or we could just be reasonable and note that accepted means widely practised and popular with managers and players and not frowned upon like diving and setting out to injure players.
I call reasonable.

In whatever context, time wasting from dead balls IS FROWNED UPON and is NOT ACCEPTED by referees, managers, players, drug-dealers, etc.

Does Suarez going ballistic look like a symbol of "acceptance" or "SMILING upon" to you? The only person that would "accept" time wasting from a dead ball is the person wasting the time. Even your team mates might not like it.

I remember Henry looking disgusted at Lehmann for wasting time from a goal kick when Arsenal were 2-1 up against United in stoppage time some seasons ago.

Running the clock down near the corner flag is completely different from taking a lifetime to get the ball back into play. Dont get it twisted.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by mystikal(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
The Special one has to take some of the blame here. Just play the damn game the way it is supposed to be played and deal with d results. Doesn't he have better things to do than to sit around inventing cute ways to play games with a system that was designed to keep the competition fair? Ok, he found a loop-hole, but he knows the intent and spirit of the rules and he was just showing the world how clever he was. Grow up and just play the game by what you know the real rules are. He can win on his merits, so why engage in this kind of manipulation. Of what use is the much touted Squad depth then. Everybody can afford to be controversial you know

It is a sad day where we have to create so many extra complicated rules in order to make people behave with dignity and honesty. Yeah UEFA could make more rules, but people will always find ways around rules.

JUst to note, Mourinho got into trouble with Sporting Gijon coach over them not sporting their best team vs. Barca, on what level does Mourinho's hypocrisy lie when he does not want to start Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos in their last CL group stages game?

Having said that, I hope Madrid wins tonite, Forza Madrid!
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by jmaine: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
And the barrage continues grin grin grin
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Dsense(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
U haters ! Come and see the ''Special one'' kicking barcelona's azz tonight . . . . .It's tonight so let's go there . . . . .Let's go fly like a G6! wink
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Bankong: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2010
Tactics ! The Germans were fighting dirty tactics in world war 2 and the American had to apply such with A - Bomb to cool things out. cool
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by jmaine: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
Whew!! what a match . . . the so called special clown sorry one ran home with his tail firmly between his legs.  grin grin. . . and who cares if labeled a hate. . i despise unnecessary hype. He is a great coach yes but what makes him special.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^ it's a game today for u ,tomorrow on u . . . . . .So carry ur pangolo comot here nd let us breath.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
Why is everyone bitching on mourinho? undecided

Losing the first El Classico match doesn't mean it's the end of the season already and by the way the players were lazy tonight.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by tkb417(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
The genius has just been schooled!!!

No hating, he's one of the best in the world but to call him a genius, genius must have another meaning

Even Pep is not a genius!
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by AjanleKoko: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
Well . . . Ramos now has a real red card grin
Oro pari, abi? cheesy
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Dsense(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
Pls . , Go and sleep jor all these barca fans . . .We watched the match . . .U guys deserved the winning . . . so what again , . . . . .Pls we wanna sleep jor!
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2010
ritchboy:

One doesn't need a crystal ball to know Real would probably beat Ajax. . . Even if Real were underdogs, a "genius" should be clever enough to know he should give instructions of that nature in the dressing room and not in front of 1000 cameras, in the event of an upset.

If Jose thought he and his posse werent going to be caught on camera and subsequently charged by UEFA, HE IS NOT CLEVER! Or at least, he wasnt clever on that occasion.

He instructed his players to get sent off to avoid potential one match ban, and now both players, and two others face God knows how many games ban AND a fine. . . That isnt genius, that is foolish.

Yeah, he was supposed to give instructions based on the chance that Real Madrid will 'probably' be 4-0 up ten minutes to the end of the game, infact he should have told them to get red cards 2-0 up at halftime . . . see what emotions do to grown men.

Any idiot know that pictures of a coach talking to his players cannot is nowhere near proof that he told them to waste time, let's not even get to the point of asking them to get red cards . . . Fact is different from the truth . . . fact is, pictures of JM talking to Essien before he goes to injure the key player of an opposing team is no proof that he was instructed, you don't need an SSCE to know that.

ritchboy:

Arent they? Or can you name another player that spent an hour over a dead ball when his team team were 4 goals up in stoppage time?

I can't name one, you know why?? Because no one ever made a big deal of time-wasting till last week.

ritchboy:

No he didnt. . . If you must know, that is a strategy i use quite regularly in video games cheesy

A million coaches must have also thought of it. . . The difference is Mourinho is the only one silly enough to actually do it in front of over 6 billion people! cheesy

Hehehe . . .it happens all the time, one loophole . . . one man exploited it, everyone comes out to say they thought of it first. grin grin

ritchboy:

In whatever context, time wasting from dead balls IS FROWNED UPON and is NOT ACCEPTED by referees, managers, players, drug-dealers, etc.

Does Suarez going ballistic look like a symbol of "acceptance" or "SMILING upon" to you? The only person that would "accept" time wasting from a dead ball is the person wasting the time. Even your team mates might not like it.

I remember Henry looking disgusted at Lehmann for wasting time from a goal kick when Arsenal were 2-1 up against United in stoppage time some seasons ago.

Running the clock down near the corner flag is completely different from taking a lifetime to get the ball back into play. Dont get it twisted.

Wrong . . . the only person that does not accept it is the team that's behind. Time wasting in deadball situations is used all the time, managers making baseless substitutions in the 93rd minute, players feigning injuries when they're ahead, players kicking the ball as far as they can in dead ball situations, players taking forever to walk off the pitch after a subtitution, obstructing a freekick. . . could you please tell me one team in this world that's not put one of those scenarios I listed into practice.

I can even go as far as a few scenarios where fans hold on to the ball to stop the opposing team from getting the ball.

Now you tell me to take Suarez' feelings into consideration . . . that sounds like you saying 'Messi's silky moves are not accepted in football because everyone else tries to kick him'.
See how hilarious you sound. cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by A40(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Tkb417
You don old pass all this indirect yarns guy! Afterall we no dey quarrel! I hope you saw Crynaldo's classlessness last night. And when it comes to diving and all them theatrics i think it is a Universal Law that C.Ronaldo is the poster boy of all that shenanigans! I heard he was nominated for the Academy Awards for his acting skills at the San Siro! I also find it laughable that a fan of a club with a cud-chewing,extra-time begging semi-septuagenarian of a manager is crying about fairplay and someone else's refusal to play by the rules of the game
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by newdeal(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
Latest on this saga;

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has been fined by Uefa and banned for two Champions League matches, the second of which is suspended for three years.

Along with Real players Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos, Mourinho was found guilty of improper conduct relating to the pair's recent dismissals against Ajax.

Alonso and Ramos were also fined by European football's governing body.
Mourinho - who had denied the allegations - was fined £33,500 for appearing to instruct Alonso and Ramos to attempt to receive strategic second yellow cards in last week's 4-0 win at Ajax.

They were both sent from the field for time-wasting, meaning they would be banned from group G winners Real's next match against Auxerre - which is effectively meaningless - but then be free to start the Champions League last 16 knockout round without suspension.

Alonso and Ramos were fined £16,700 for their part in the incident, while goalkeeper Iker Casillas and his reserve Jerzy Dudek were also hit financially after being captured on television apparently passing messages to them from the dugout.

Portuguese coach Mourinho will only be suspended for the second match if he is again found guilty of improper conduct in the next three years.

An appeal may be lodged against the full ruling within three days.

When Mourinho coached Chelsea, Uefa banned him from the touchline for two matches in 2005 after he accused Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard of visiting Swedish referee Anders Frisk at half time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9244634.stm
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2010
@newdeal

Thanks for the info . . . grin grin
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by jmaine: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2010
newdeal:

Latest on this saga;

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has been fined by Uefa and banned for two Champions League matches, the second of which is suspended for three years.

Along with Real players Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos, Mourinho was found guilty of improper conduct relating to the pair's recent dismissals against Ajax.

Alonso and Ramos were also fined by European football's governing body.
Mourinho - who had denied the allegations - was fined £33,500 for appearing to instruct Alonso and Ramos to attempt to receive strategic second yellow cards in last week's 4-0 win at Ajax.

They were both sent from the field for time-wasting, meaning they would be banned from group G winners Real's next match against Auxerre - which is effectively meaningless - but then be free to start the Champions League last 16 knockout round without suspension.

Alonso and Ramos were fined £16,700 for their part in the incident, while goalkeeper Iker Casillas and his reserve Jerzy Dudek were also hit financially after being captured on television apparently passing messages to them from the dugout.

Portuguese coach Mourinho will only be suspended for the second match if he is again found guilty of improper conduct in the next three years.

An appeal may be lodged against the full ruling within three days.

When Mourinho coached Chelsea, Uefa banned him from the touchline for two matches in 2005 after he accused Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard of visiting Swedish referee Anders Frisk at half time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9244634.stm

Thanks for this info. . . This should quell some frayed nerves down and also increase the Platini is shyte rants .
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by 1025: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2010
how much was henry fined for deliberately using his hand several times in the 18 yard box to stop ireland from going to the world cup? how much was suaraz fined for deliberately stopping ghana from proceeding in the world cup in south africa.

i still want to believe that most of these things are signs of end time. before we used to believe that success has many relatives but today, success has but too much enemies.
platini is not just a follish idiot but a one sided french man. are we into a season of not talking to players during games?
football is dying by the day.
if arsenal use a weak team to play any match, ppl will say he is giving chance to the youngstars but is blackpool use a weak team to play a match, they will be charged with selling out the game.
it is either uefa is confused as their president or they lack leadership qualities.
england's goal against germany was denied while all of us knows it is a goal so who takes fines and blames here? nobody. it is a shame that mourinho in his achievements attracts hatred instead of likeness.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eyoniggar(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2010
jmaine:

Thanks for this info. . . This should quell some frayed nerves down and also increase the Platini is shyte rants .

Achievement made outta unfair, corny and mischievous ways .His own is just too much. NO CLASS
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by vislabraye(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2010
Mo might be clever but he's not smart. He's not acting like the genius he claims to be. At least his little trickery has earned him and his players fine,

I was expecting to see some smartness against Barca, grin
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by eldee(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2010
vislabraye:

Mo might be clever but he's not smart. He's not acting like the genius he claims to be.  At least his little trickery has earned him and his players fine, 

You're funny . . . the fine is going to be paid by Madrid, remember the same team that pays these guys about £120,000 a week, yep . . . that's it.
And notice that the ban makes the red card null and void. grin grin

At the end of the day, he escaped smoothly, and they didn't even need to push it and appeal . . . I'm proud I got to see Mourinho in action, telling his stories to the next generation will be interesting.

eyoniggar:

Achievement made outta unfair, corny and mischievous ways .His own is just too much. NO CLASS

You talk about class in football, class where Barcelona players are disrespecting Arsenal in the press every day just to get Fabregas and UEFA's mum?? Class where England's only World Cup is a fraud, class where executive members are getting bribes for votes?? Class where the Hand of God is football's most famous incident.

There is no class in football, accept that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fabrice Muamba Stretchered Off, Tottenham Vs. Bolton Abandoned!! / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th February 2015 / Manchester City Vs Napoli :UCL (2 - 1) On 17th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.