Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (3510 Views)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? / Is It Necessary To Tell Ur Ex His/her Fault 4 Breakin Up Wit Him/her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
While makin luv wit ur patner,wat do u always say 2 her in d process and after makin d luv,wat do u say 2 her or him and wat do u do after dat?
I always tel her baby u are great and after d show,i wil ask her,did i hurt u?,then we wil sleep or bathe.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by googles: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
When are yuh going to put it in ? cheesy
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
googles:

U mean goin in?
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Dsense(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Let's go take shower cheesy
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry angry i thought i just finished putting it in or do u want more in d other hole grin grin grin
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Osama10(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
190fan:

angry angry angry angry angry i thought i just finished putting it in or do u want more in d other hole grin grin grin

Hmmmmn!
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by googles: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
190fan:

oh yuh did ? i thot it was your little finger dat was inside  
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by iice(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Topic
Can you please not crowd me? cheesy Sentimental undecided
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
@google
Are u sure u are a girl?
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Odunnu: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
googles:

Classic!
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by googles: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
Rymzo:

@google
Are u sure u are a girl?

Ashualli , I'm a transvestite wink
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
@post
*****looking at my watch******* :"woah it sure is late, didnt you say you had to meet someone?!"
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by sleekch1c(f): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2010
Rymzo:

After makin luv wit your lover,wat do u say 2 her or him and wat do u do after dat?
I alway ask her,did i hurt u? And after dat,we wil sleep or bathe.
re u kidding me?
i dnt say jack!
i just feel very guilty and i pray
to God to forgive me for FORNICATING!
how can ppl not feel guilty about sinning anymore? undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by MMM2(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2010
second round
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Carolece(f): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2010
When are you going to finish? After that, we sleep then he showers and go home.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by kay177(m): 3:47am On Nov 26, 2010
Dat one don do you grin smiley
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by obowunmi(m): 3:50am On Nov 26, 2010
How about your friend? Is she seeing anyone ?
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 26, 2010
Odunnu:

Classic!
angry angry angry hmmm den dat little finger u were skittin 4 sure did d job, u wat bid daddy now grin grin grin
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 26, 2010
googles:

angry angry angrydamn wat happened 2 u were u eva raped by a horse, may be i should use my elbow den grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Markenny(m): 4:24am On Nov 26, 2010
Who said love doesn't hurt? grin grin grin grin, u think he is still alive? , xx

1 Like

Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Carolece(f): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2010
That's Harold alright, he's not dead grin cheesy
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by kay177(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2010
Ms yohkozuna in action smiley
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2010
Carolece:

When are you going to finish? After that, we sleep then he showers and go home.
Meanin both of u always do it in ur house.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by tarajames98(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2010
Wen i will be making luv wit Dyt,i will b looking at her in d eyes and after dat,i wil kiss her pationately. Oh Dyt,ur luv is gona kil me.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by dayokanu(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2010
Think about how many more girls are waiting for their turn
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2010
sleekch1c:

re u kidding me?
i dnt say jack!
i just feel very guilty and i pray
to God to forgive me for FORNICATING!
how can ppl not feel guilty about sinning anymore? undecided cry cry cry cry cry

So does your little prayer prevent you from having an encore if he so wants to. . .or if your batteries are still revved up? cool

[s]Just looked at your profile pic, so small, so-innocent-looking pikin like you don begin to dey straff abi? I'll tell your daddy grin grin grin[/s].
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by denony(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2010
i will say to her, it'sunfair why must u always milk my cow wink
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by tarajames98(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2010
Richfella:

So does your little prayer prevent you from having an encore if he so wants to. . .or if your batteries are still revved up? cool

[s]Just looked at your profile pic, so small, so-innocent-looking pikin like you don begin to dey straff abi? I'll tell your daddy grin grin grin[/s].

She is upto age 4 dat.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by OCCULTIST(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2010
The problem of material existence--- birth,old age,disease and death---cannot be counteracted by accumulation of wealth and economic development.In many parts of the world there are states which are replete with all facilities of life,which are full of wealth and economically developed,yet the problems of material existence are still present.

They are seeking peace in different ways,but the can achieve real happiness only if they consult GOD

Who is the man in material perplexities? It is he who does not understand the problems of life and go after inferior things

He is a miserly man who does not solve teh problems of life as a human and who thus quits this world like the cats and dogs,without understanding the science of self realization.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Battery1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
I wil take out d condom 4rm my d.i.c.k.
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by Omolola1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
You were such a j.e.r.k., i need to go for a check-up! cool
Re: While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. by 190: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^

smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Saw A Pack Of Condom In Her Handbag. / 12 Signs That You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend Or Spouse. / Big Mama's Looking For Young Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.