Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) (39922 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Johnwhiteceo(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Andy Ruiz has apologised to his many fans and loved ones after losing his highly anticipated rematch with Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia.

Recall that Ruiz shocked the world back in June, but was given a lesson in controlled boxing as AJ refused to get involved in a scrape on Saturday.

The Mexican has such fast hand, massive power and a solid chin, but was unable to get passed Joshua’s jab as the taller fighter kept him at bay during their rematch.

AJ stayed at arms length for the 12 rounds and picked off his punches, with the Mexican getting more frustrated as the seconds ticked by.

After the fight Ruiz called for a third fight in the ring, and later apologised to his fans for not training hard enough and not taking the bout seriously.

Ruiz said, in a social media post, ‘All my supporters, all my fans, all my loved ones, I’m sorry I let you down.

‘I know we didn’t get this victory but that was a learning experience. I know I should have trained harder, I know I should have taken it more serious but he won, no excuses.

‘Best believe I’m going to come back stronger. Thank you everybody.’

The boxing world will be looking for AJ to take on the winner of Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder, with the two set to meet in February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S26YDzy6If4

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/andy-ruiz-apologizes-to-fans-after.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Has he recovered?
from below

17 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by pode(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:
Has he recovered?

No

still on his way

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
pode:

No
still on his way
GOOD for him

9 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by silentEXPLOSION: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
IMO
He wasn't beaten.
One on one, AJ cannot withstand this guy.

Andy has quick fists but slow body movement, lethal jabs that could have knocked AJ out.

Anyways, no excuses. AJ won with sense.

#float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by sylve11: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
@ Andy, your apologies should go to yours fans who didn't know the match was fixed. undecided cool

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by mcmukoko12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
We hear
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Your fans are in your country.

6 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Renforce: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Better luck next time bro

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
He tried. Not easy fighting till the twelfth round...

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by goatface: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Apology accepted

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Incandescent(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Those fake Andy lovers/supporters on NL na dem need am pass

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by nan1: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
But this guy is humble sha abi na the defeat humble am? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by DBossNG(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by noblealuu: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Humbled in Victory!
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Loyalty2z(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
bitter lesson
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Make he go they fight wrestling for mexico grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by realstars: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
This apology shows that AJ is the real supper man.
In fact AJ makes my tommy so sweet.
The God of our fathers land is with you

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by doctore212(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg make him carry 2 Olosho, he will recover faster.

It is even scientifically proven that Oloshos help in brain restructuring

10 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
u don chop the beating sha
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Madibah(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Apologizing after receiving 19billion grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Jaysas1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Don't nid his apology.....I ain't his fan.......am still glad AJ won..

6 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
campaign after election
Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
When Joshua started bringing out his tongue during his fight, I knew he would win it.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by salford1: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol. No need for apology. He got schooled in the art and science of boxing. AJ landed over 120 punches while he barely landed any. Not everything is about knockout or power. Just like a football match, you adapt to whatever will get you the win. Ghanaians are known for playing rough and tough in football but will still get humbled by a Brazilian or Spanish team. BRAIN over BRAWL.

He was lucky to be matched with him in the first instance. AJ usually fights champions or well known contenders not like some others that fight journeymen boxers. Now that he has brought Andy into the limelight, sell some of those Bentleys and luxury cars he just bought like his father advised, keep away from those pest friends of his, and best he uses his prize money to develop himself and rise up like every other boxer. One belt at a time. No more free meal.

AJ is now worth £100 million pounds. The new Mayweather of the heavyweight division and would only take mandatory defense fights.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by kelvinezeh55(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
A j Don reset his brain with blow

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by ebonytarki(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
You remain a big star Ruiz, i like that you accepted defeat from a better opponent

16 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by vibbb: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Weldon Ruiz, you have make history in boxing world already. You will fight another day.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) by MorataFC: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.