Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (32021 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Johnwhiteceo(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2019
I kidnapped my step-sister to raise money for my girlfriend – Suspect

Operatives of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad , SARS Katsina State Police Command have arrested a 22-year-old man for allegedly masterminding the kidnap of his six-year-old step-sister in Makera Funtua Local Government Area of the state.

The victim, Asiya Kazeem was abducted while returning from an Islamic school on April 16,2019.

During investigation, the suspect, Ibrahim Kazeem, confessed to have conspired with his girlfriend, whom he identified simply as Murja, to abduct the victim, adding that she was kept in Talata Mafara Local Government area of Zamfara state, under his girlfriend’s watch.

Thereafter, he disclosed that he gave the gang his father’s telephone number to contact him and demand ransom for the victim’s release.

As the negotiation for ransom pegged at N3 million was ongoing, Ibrahim was alleged to have been relating the situation back home to the gang.

Police sources hinted that, “he eventually pleaded with the gang to accept the N200,000 ransom as bargained by his father. He told them that everyone was traumatised already. Following his intervention on phone, the gang accepted. His elder brother was invited by the kidnap gang to come with the money and pick his sister. But they kept tossing him here and there in order to ensure he was not coming with the police.

“At the end, he was asked to drop the money at a designated place where there were many people. From there, they asked him to go and pass the night at a school where the child would be brought to him. Later they changed their mind and asked him to sleep at the motor park. Around 2am, they called him on the phone to go and pick the abducted girl at a designated place. They ordered him to go immediately and pick her before another group would kidnap her”.

The case according to the Katsina State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Gambo Isah, was transferred to the State Criminal Interrogation and Intelligence Department, SCIID where SARS operatives took over the case”.

On his part, Ibrahim, blamed himself for listening to his girlfriend. He said, “my girlfriend came visiting and I kept her in an apartment detached from our main building. Nobody knew she was in that house. But during her stay, I could not give her money. She suggested that we should abduct my step -daughter so as to raise the money to give her. She said my father would not hesitate to bring out money for ransom. On the day she was returning from Islamic school, I took her to my girlfriend who was on a motorbike. I had to appeal to them to release her because of the tension Asiya’s disappearance caused. Now I am ashamed of myself “.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-kidnapped-my-step-sister-to-raise-money-for-my-girlfriend-suspect/amp/

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by brownnikky16(f): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Read More>>>>HERE

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Simplyleo: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Do I blame them?

That is one of the "businesses" brought to them by the criminal homeless jews spreading crime all over the world. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by noblealuu: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Check my signature and patronise a fellow Nairalander fam...

4 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by ijewejones: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
shocked shocked

God forbid ooo,this is a typical example of ENEMY WITHIN

Ibrahim kazeem This guy's brain & soul is a black bleached one that needs to be taken off...

God into thy hands we commit our SAFTEY

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by elotajohn1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by eleojo23: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Foolish boy!

Girlfriend that may end up leaving him for another man

18 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by SultanOfPuna: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Of
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Conceptman: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kaare lai omo re bi iyan. Hope that girl will not kidnap your love and give it to someone else.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guys dey mumu shaa. The ogberaga go japa, u na straight jail. Smh
angry

14 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by silentEXPLOSION: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow.

To raise money for your girlfriend.

Well, you'll go to jail while your girl would move on with another guy.

Congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Slawormir: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
msmon:
Can't you do Yahoo. Idiot
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
But next time Show some respect for that huzzle
Don't just call it "Yahoo"

Use other words like "bombing" or "street"

May we not stay broke for too long

And for the guy who kidnapped the sister to raise money for a girl
I must say he is a pussy niggarrr

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Thermodynamics(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Women too like money sef, immediately you tell a Nigerian women"I love you"
they start demanding money from you without mercy and call you broke or stingy when you refuse to give them your money.
And the worst part is that, they never give you anything all they do is take take and take.
It's crazy I swear, no matter how hard guys complain, they never change.

Even when they are deeply inlove with you, they will still ask you for money, the only advantage is that, they won't task you that much as they do to other guys.
It's really crazy.

8 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by msmon(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Can't you do Yahoo. Idiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by FManager(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am speechless, OMG angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Zombiekiller010: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Girlfriend wey go dump you las las,stupid guy

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by sonofanarchy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Stone faced idiot.. no Nigerian girl is worth that sacrifice, you should have kidnapped your sister for a Canadian girl.now that's worth the sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Edu3Again: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
tongue
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by iamawara(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Inside life

Fear guys with this kind face. Okbye
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
girl wey go dey with another man while you rot in jail

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by qualityovenbake(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Reading this makes me feel nauseous and wanting to vomit.

Kidnap ur blood because of pu.ss.y
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by fergie001: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Foolish Fool

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by BlackfireX: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Humans:

We are exceptionally wicked
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by 1Dray(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Do I blame them?

That is one of the "businesses" brought to them by the criminal homeless jews spreading crime all over the world. undecided

Are you that jobless?

8 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Kingv(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Do I blame them?

Las las na tribalism and hate go ... I cannot come and go and get ban untop tribalist head

6 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Mikepenny5(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mugu you allow woman tell you why to do

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by franckie: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
wicked world!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says / RRS Smashes Highway Robbery Syndicates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.