Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) (98511 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Ilal: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
The six-metre long python which was being kept by a sex worker at a certain lodge in Zimbabwe for alleged use in black magic endeavors was brought to the Mutare Magistrates Courts as an exhibit.

Hundreds of people thronged the courts to see the snake which was brought by detectives and officials from the Department of Parks and Wildlife for it to be recorded as an exhibit.

After it was registered as an exhibit the reptile was taken back to the Mutare Museum for safe keeping since the Clerk of Court does not have a suitable place to keep it.

The sex worker, Queen Mpofu and the owner of the Green Gate lodge she operates from, Loice Samhere, were remanded in custody to December 20 for trial after Miss Notebular Muchineripi turned down their bail applications.

They are facing charges of contravening the Parks and Wildlife Act for allegedly possessing a specified animal.

Mpofu was arrested first but she later confessed to detectives that Samhere was the owner of the snake and was only keeping it for her.

Mr Tirivanhu Mutyasira prosecuted while Messrs Chris Ndlovu and Cosmas Chibaya stood for the suspects.

Source: https://www.manicapost.co.zw/juju-python-comes-to-court/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by EzendiEgo1: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stupidity of Africans is second to none including me typing this.

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Codeblues(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hm

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by KingSatan: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by ebullient19(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't get it

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by landforeast(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Okada Stop me here oh
Let me enter mama Ada Bar and chill with two bottles of hero and two plates of Nkwobi

This one must reach promise Land

Oh It is already on the he promise Land
Lala never fails
Nairaland and Snake Story is like 5 and 6

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by tropaz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked

Sex workers are the bravest set of people living on this planet.
Abi, how do you phantom entering a stranger's closet and even sleep over. As in... I fear them pass bokoharam.

Then, the clients. How do you put a complete stranger on your bed and sleep off?
Please explain... How do you put a suppose vulnerable lady on your bed with your hard earned money exposing yourself to all forms of adversity including a jail term?
What if she doesn't wake up the next morning?

YOUR PRETTY WIFE IS HOME PRAYING FOR YOU LOST SOUL, BUT YOU ARE BUSY DOING FAKAFIKIFAKAFIKIFAKAFIKI...foolish man!!!

225 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by mrfreemind: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
instrument of distruction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Akonimohate12: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by repent4christ: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Barthley: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

Zimbabwe and bad news

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by HolySanctus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wonder
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by NotBeenPaid: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019

Ogbeh oh... Lalasticalala food yaf show
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by IMASTEX: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by promisedeco(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
no comment but already on the promise land. lala is working.
lemme check mah ticket biko

21 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Keenmind2019(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Can anything good come.out from.people that stay close to AKA..?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
soup Don done ooo
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Some pipol don dey drool self grin

Lai Lai , That snake pepper soup no go ever come again throughout this 2019
Uncle Lala na my witness grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sex, snake shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by TwoBottles: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Choi
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
This people self nawaoh Africa
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nothing like Black magic here
Python are harmless-THey can only constrict
Their Venom aint poisinous
Reminds me of That year in Anambra
I can only take them serious when they start keeping
Saw scaled Viper
King Cobra
Black Mamba

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by airminem(f): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
A man kept lion in his house and nothing was done to him. Thats Nigeria way. grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na wa for Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ohh ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.