Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:53 AM

Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? (6374 Views)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2007
I have been wondering after running into a number of posts on the forum about virgins.
Curiosity got the better part of me.

Would you marry a man, knowing that he's virgin?

For men(or for  me atleast), marrying a virgin girl would be nice. But I have always had the impression that girls prefer their guys to be stallions in bed. Now, how can he be without practice?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2007
No matter how experienced the guy is, someone did the job to get him that far, they were all virgins once . . see nothing wrong with it.

If every other thing is in its right place why not??

Having an experinced guy is a good thing, but no one knows where the "boat of love" will land them, BTW what will it benefit me to have an "experiened" guy that sucks in all other things?? undecided

And i know a million will come in to say "not a chance in hell" or "hell to da no" or "hell will have to freeze over" or "when the pigs fly"

And i respect their views and opinions, just that
The truth is, we don't always live up to our mouth- wagging until we've been in the situatuon. Then our once "NEVER" changes. . my anwer is if he's all i want in a guy, my dream guy, then I'll be more than glad to walk the journey/path with him cheesy

The question is, Is he willing to learn?? If not, then we'll be singing a whole different song grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2007
cute-ass:

BTW what will it benefit me to have an "experiened" guy that sucks in all other things?? undecided

Nice one there.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by dinnerm(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2007
undecided
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by nossycheek(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2007
Hmmmm, how do one confirm if he is one?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by efuah(f): 5:08pm On May 28, 2007
i will be much happy to

if we both dnt have experience and we do it for the first time,

we deem it a good work done grin

no problem at all

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Ynot(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2007
nossycheek:

Hmmmm, how do one confirm if he is one?

Easy. When he put his stuff in the wrong place.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2007
Ynot:

Easy. When he put his stuff in the wrong place.

LMAO
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by hannydarl(f): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
I dont want to believe there are men who put the one eyed snake in the wrong hole
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by shaydz: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
you would not believe!!! I had a doctor friend of mine tell me once about this couple who came to the clinic cos theyv been trying to have kidz for about 2 years. They did the normal medical check and nothing was wrong. Then they asked questions about the sexual history, nothing seemed wrong until they found out that they guy had actually been going in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!

There was even a worse one a pastor friend told me, i still find it hard to bliv but since this man cant lie to me, well, this couple from a very sheltered christian background had been married for some time and they had no kids. Their mothers came together to meet with the children to ask them what the problem was. They found out that they had never has sex cos they thought it was a sin!! They started crying and asked who they had offended!!! Anyways the crazy part is that they took the couple to the room and taught them what to do, yes they were there when they did it for the first time, and even asked them how they felt!!!!!!, they then left them to themselves and i dont know if they have kids now sha

back to the topic, i dont see anything workng in it, in fact thats the right thing to do, you guys should learn off each other and you'd know what works best for each other.

peace
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
shaydz:

Anyways the crazy part is that they took the couple to the room and[b] taught them what to do[/b], yes they were there when they did it for the first time, and even asked them how they felt!!!!!!, they then left them to themselves and i don't know if they have kids now sha

Na wa o!
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by mazaje(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
Wonders shall never end grin grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by iice(f): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
@Topic nope!
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
@iice

C'mon, share your reason for saying no.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by iice(f): 4:26am On Jun 04, 2007
Personal preference! cheesy
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2007
Fair enough! I wont push any further.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ajayi1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
It depends,
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by iice(f): 4:24am On Jun 05, 2007
@Maleeq, good enough grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by uzomaeze(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
na wah ooh!
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by uchetobi(f): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
why not. we will teach each other stuff
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2007
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by squirrel20(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2008
why not, would learn from each other and also teach each other things
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by tRoOE(f): 4:45am On Feb 13, 2008
Hell to the big NO grin grin grin, but will only marry a man that will fulfill my sexual desire in bed
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2008
tRoOE:

Hell to the big NO grin grin grin, but will only marry a man that will fulfill my sexual desire in bed
ha ha ha!
Off the forum, thats what most girls I've asked say.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by bicey(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2008
i will be much happy to

if we both dnt have experience and we do it for the first time,

we deem it a good work done

no problem at all

@efuah

Now that you are not a Virgin would you like to marry a VIRGIN guy . Nope i guess LOL
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by spoilt(f): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2008
the so called experienced playas are the ones going around torturing women with bad sex angry
for the last time quantity does not equal quality! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
@post
no lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ifyalways(f): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
@topic,No i cant.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nna men! with all these ladies saying NO, where lies the fate of vIrGiNs like moi? We no go get wife be dat? [s](make one chic come help me out, biko grin)[/s]
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by uchetobi(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
Any which ways
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Amiga(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
no
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by FactorChic(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
LOL, HELL NO! chikena! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Called, Crying That She Is Pregnant Again / He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother / New Year 2018: New Opportunities To Do The Right Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.