Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? (6386 Views)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by coogar: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
deols:
But at least their excuse wouldnt be genuine.

madam deols, no stalker has any excuse to make people's lives uncomfortable. besides, there's a cooling-off moment when you interview the man you are dating. if his past does not sit well with you, you can walk away.....
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by deols(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

madam deols, no stalker has any excuse to make people's lives uncomfortable. besides, there's a cooling-off moment when you interview the man you are dating. if his past does not sit well with you, you can walk away.....

How I became madam, I no understand.

The possibility is there sha and of the lurking babies and the rest..
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by coogar: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
deols:
How I became madam, I no understand.

The possibility is there sha and of the lurking babies and the rest..

some men are responsible. they were always in control of their destiny and they tied all loose ends before jumping into the next relationship. i still think the threat you are avoiding is very negligible.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by baby124: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why now. What would I have done with a virgin Abeg. Virgins should marry virgins. If you are not a virgin leave them alone to go for their kind. Thing is all the Virgins i know when they tasted the forbidden fruit they started wondering what else was out there and if their mans thing is the sweetest. grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
It's not a factor to determine but if I were to choose the one i prefer, i'll say non-virgin. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue sad shocked shocked
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by purplekayc(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
nossycheek: Hmmmm, how do one confirm if he is one?
grin
Checkup?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
We did not wait unil marriage embarassed but we were both virgins cheesy cheesy

Experience doesnot count. Every man/woman requires unlearning, learning and relearning new things

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by coogar: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
bukatyne: We did not wait unil marriage embarassed but we were both virgins cheesy cheesy

Experience doesnot count. Every man/woman requires unlearning, learning and relearning new things

why ain't i surprised?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

why ain't i surprised?

Meaning? angry

And my quote button ain't working
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by sexylemo: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
So long as he's willing to learn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / To The Mothers,I need help o. / Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.