Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. - Autos (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (77736 Views)

***PRE-ORDER***2000 Sienna LE**950k****I SHIP**YOU CLEAR!!!! / Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU
CHEAPER VEHICLE COMPARE TO WHAT DEALER SELLS
YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE
OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE
CAR GET DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARE TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF DEALERS PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PORT. AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL PAPER
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP.
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Make enquiries!
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sales and delivery of all kinds of autos
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

Clearing cars from coutonu now made easy @ a cheaper rate and delivered at your door step cos it what i enjoy donig,

Contact me for more infomation

TEL: 07060511209 or 07041930727

Email: maayorauto@yahoo.com.
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2012
We are here to serve you better
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2012

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARE TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF DEALERS PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PORT. AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL PAPER
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2012
We are here to serve you better!
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

Clearing cars from coutonu now made easy @ a cheaper rate and delivered at your door step cos it what i enjoy donig,

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2012

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Make enqiuiries
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Exchange rate ok!
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2012

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Sales and delivery of all kinds of auto
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Exchange rate now ohk! Come for ur dream car.
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
We are here tto serve you better!
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
smiley
Re: We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. by MAYORAUTO: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Make enquiries!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (117) (Reply)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.