Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do I Make Use Of The Windows Live Messenger? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Make Use Of The Windows Live Messenger? (1048 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Can Someone Make Use Of Zain Sim Card On Mtn Fastlink Card Or Usb Stick? / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Use Of The Windows Live Messenger? by Wilfem(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2007
Please fellow Nairalanders, I'm confused of how to use the Windows Live messenger. I have signed up for one, but the problem is how to use it to chat with fellow Nairalanders. Unlike the Yahoo messenger that automatically links the addresses together at the single click. Your advices and instructions on how to use it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for you responses.
Re: How Do I Make Use Of The Windows Live Messenger? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 12, 2008
you go ehm ehm chee i don forget how i been do am, no vex undecided
Re: How Do I Make Use Of The Windows Live Messenger? by uspry1(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2008
Which question that fits you at below:

Are you ask how to add your Windows Live Messenger link to your NL profile?

If yes, use "yourusername@msn.com" or "yourusername@hotmail.com" on the blank MSN field of NL profile.

Or

Are you ask how to add contact (Yahoo! Messenger Buddy List) on Windows Live Messenger contacts (Buddy list)?

If yes, with Windows Live Messenger, you can connect with your Yahoo! Messenger contacts. It's as easy as adding their Yahoo! e-mail addresses. Forget needing multiple accounts to talk to all your friends—you'll be able to see when they're online and communicate with them from one place.

Connect with your friends on Yahoo!
With Windows Live Messenger, you can talk to your contacts on Yahoo! Just add their e-mail addresses (like all your other Messenger contacts) and you can see if they're online or offline and even share emoticons. You can send and receive messages while you appear to be offline. And if you really are offline, your contacts can still send you messages—you'll get them next time you log in.

Windows Live Messenger users can add people on the Yahoo! IM network to their Windows Live Messenger buddy list simply by adding new contacts (i.e. add 'Yahoo ID' + @yahoo.com to our IM contact list). Windows Live Messenger users don't need a Yahoo! account to talk to users of Yahoo! Messenger and vice versa. That is how it should be.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On How To Open A Us Bank Account / Help me out, my DVD/Cd drive is not recognizing CD and DVD / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.