Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy (12547 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by kufreabasi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Any doctor in the house or someone with an authentic idea and solution on how to stop spitting during pregnancy?
Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by madamL(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Give yourself 12 weeks and the urge to spit will disappear. You can curtail it by chewing bitter kola, garden eggs or gum. It has never killed anyone and you should be grateful to God it is not vomitting you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by kufreabasi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2010
Thanks madam L, though administered the use of coffee or lime but to no avail.
Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by madamL(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
Apply brake fast ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coffee and lime? Pls, pls ask your doctor before you continue with the two. Like I said, the spitting stops for most people after three months, it is embarrassing while it lasts but well you have to thank God for big mercies; some women are prepared to spit for nine months if only they can get pregnant.

Soon you will stop having that metallic taste that fuels the urge to spit. Take care, it is one of those sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by ITbomb(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2010
You don get belle you no wan make people know. na lie

1 Like

Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by kufreabasi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
ITbomb:

You don get belle you no wan make people know. na lie

Receive yours
Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by ITbomb(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2010
i no dey house. benn ka iso
Re: Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy by sylviakudo(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have been taking better Kola but E don tire me...

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions / Need a Massage In Jos? Come in / Charles Aniagwua And Chiedu Ebie Test Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.