Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? (7423 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / How To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Emmyz: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2011
These are few of my pick:

1. Affiliate Marketing: Sell Other People’s Stuff Online
2. Sell Your Own Products
3. Build a Membership Site
4. Sell Your Services
5. Buy and Sell Websites
6. Dropshipping
7. Become a Reseller
8. Sell Public Domain Works
9. Sell at Online Auctions
10. Buy and Sell Domain Names
11. Cash Park Your Domains
12. Online Surveys

The details of the above is all you need.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by nasbock(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
Gives free end of the Year Training on how to pocket $50(#7 500)Weekly from your facebook account its Absolutely free of charge Get Free Details Here: http:///fbnairacode or call 07026700468
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by potoki: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2011
Hello Friend,pls quickly key in to this network(www.onlyatgbg.com/cunlesolomon) u only need two ppl to start earning for life. U can log on to that site and see things urself,and also have products but u dont need to sell use them and share with others. I dont av anything to hide on this forum,this is tested n proven. Within 4wks u'll start counting ur cash. Pls tell others,if u'r in Nigeria it will just be launch Jan ,2012. the earlier the better,that's the secret behind all network.
Bless u. For any question,u can speak with me on this no (08034209734).
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2011
Please steer clear from online investment businesses, in the long run they will fold up.

For Nigerians, you need a business that will pay money into your bank account.
I have at certain points made N500k in 4 months, N220k in 2 months, N7k per day all from selling information online to Nigeria target audience.
If you want to start an online business that will start paying into your bank account then you
should seriously visit http://smallbusiness.com.ng/income.html.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2011
Maybe you should start here.

I have just found this site that details the easiest way to make money online.

I never knew that you could actually get paid just for searching the web normally as always!

Best part is that they did not even try to sell it as an "ebook".

Don't miss out on this.

www.topnigeriantopics.com/2011/12/16/easiest-way-to-make-money-online-ever-swagbucks-com/
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by alomask: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2011
Dear nairalanders,
Anyone who says you would have to buy some manuals and make you rich is only being fraudulent.My best advice is that you ignore them.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Emmyz: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Am going to give you a secret to where you can get all the manuals and free downloads that you need to make money online so dont let anyone sell you craps.

check out this download site and download all you need for free www.demonoid.me
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by daviesao1: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Just a brief but genuine reply:
1. Think of what you can do for five dollars
2. go to www. fiver. com join
3. Study what people are doing and how they post their advert
4.post advert and in a short while you will have a customer
5. get a domiciliary account with GTB to collect your money

Also, what can you do best?
writing, drawing, graphics, website building etc

1. Go to elance . com and join them as seller
post a sample of your work to potential customer,
then you are on your path to daily dollar
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by ceasyc(f): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2011
brb
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by mayuzbaba: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2011
you can actually make passive income just by having an email account there's no limit to ow much you can make,but i can guarantee N500,000 in 3months.send blank mail to mayowas@yahoo.co.uk for more info
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Toptic(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2011
stop spending your hard earned cash on seminars and sub-standard adverts that promise heaven and earth after which you'll earned nothing from it.

Join the league of smart guys online and do it in a smarter way. Start website flipping today and you won't regret the time invested into it.

This is different from other time consuming online business.

visit http://www.moneyfaults..com and follow the procedures.

In case my number might be of help. 08060754547.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2011
alomask:

Dear nairalanders,
Anyone who says you would have to buy some manuals and make you rich is only being fraudulent.My best advice is that you ignore them.
every thing you know about making money online all comes down to selling, product or service. If you dont think so then you are just ignorant.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by otoigiamu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
get free $20 here for just signing up and download mp3
http:///tGcrlS
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by 4money: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
please visit www.e-guruscash..com to get the business that when you know you will never ever lack financially for lifetime.
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by nirvena: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2011
Those who have struggled for years have
shed tears of relief.

Because for the first time ever, an average
person has the same chance as the ‘gurus’….

……to have freedom.

……to have choice.

……to have money flowing into their bank account, daily.

Today you can see how……go here.

http://ning.it/uIV6D9
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by benz33(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Can u try something out with me with just N62,000 and watch the way it will improve ur finances to N170,000 all u need to do is just to tell someone about what u did. There are other Incredible benefits are attached, pls don't be skeptical about this, 08051744119
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by idlaw2k3(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
get a good mentor who is making it online,

pay him if you must

but learn from him, just do what he does and you will definitely make money online like him

1 Like

Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by nirvena: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Those who have struggled for years have
shed tears of relief.

Because for the first time ever, an average
person has the same chance as the ‘gurus’….

……to have freedom.

……to have choice.

……to have money flowing into their bank account, daily.

Today you can see how……go here.

http://ning.it/uIV6D9
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by daybreak08: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
I think it is high time people know where to put their money for profitable investment
Kindly click on the below link and see for yourself. Register and start making money as you like.

http://brantonsgroup.com/?r=DAYBREAK08
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by daybreak08: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
You can also go through this link below to gain insight to how to make money on line

http://daybreakpromotions..com
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Grantos: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes there are fraudlent posts about making money online so are there real ones too. I dont have much to say visit www.slimbpublication to see how.
NOTE: The site owners does not ask you to pay for anything they just teach you what you need to do to make money both online and offline as Nigerian youths. Pay a visit to see for your self grin
Re: How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online? by Masterseg: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
hello i can be your partner concerning the electronics stuff,but i am in portharcourth.you can contact me +2347032355156

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / How Can You Make N4000 Daily Offline/online. Please Share. / Liebherr Delivers Two Mobile Habour Cranes To Onitsha Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.