Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? - Food (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (47158 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Do You Feel Like Eating Right Now / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2011
ronkebp:

you are right George, but chei!!!! you too like food. wink wink wink winkwhat a choice!!!! ewwww!!! Ogbono ke? my hubby will pusue me out of the house, grin grin grin

If your hubby try it, she will pursue you that you never introduce him to better thing all these while . . .so to save your home, you better introduce him to the big boyz food.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
ronke,
never loss sleep over that. if your husband pursue you out of the house because of ogbono,

you can come over to my place.

my house is big enough to accommodate us both!  wink grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2011
O.Y.O for you oh ^^^
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by adonisgold: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
Feel like eating a pretty lady. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
adonisgold:

Feel like eating a pretty lady. Is that too much to ask for?

i hope your not a cannibal? shocked
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
Feel like eating Ukwa,please does anyone know what its called in English?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
George_D:

ronke,
never loss sleep over that. if your husband pursue you out of the house because of ogbono,

you can come over to my place.

my house is big enough to accommodate us both! wink grin
Abi naa, not to worry, i never wan loose my hubby ontop ogbono soup grin grin grin, we actually had noodles that night, and i made egusi soup with lots 'designer meats' and fish, very tasty, the next day.

I really feel like 'ofada' rice though !!! with a very spicy sauce. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
ronkebp:

Abi naa, not to worry, i never wan loose my hubby ontop ogbono soup grin grin grin, we actually had noodles that night, and i made egusi soup with lots 'designer meats' and fish, very tasty, the next day.

I really feel like 'ofada' rice though !!! with a very spicy sauce. grin grin grin

ah, noodles?! i thought that was for kids?!

don't tell me hubby is still reliving his boyhood days?

you should have given him ogbono meant for real men! lol! grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
George_D:

ah, noodles?! i thought that was for kids?!

don't tell me hubby is still reliving his boyhood days?

you should have given him ogbono meant for real men! lol! grin

Ogbono?? i too do not like it oooo, especially when you cook it without okro, ugwu and so on.

The noodles was very tasty, i had chicken shredded in it, onions, jalepenos (rodo) and vegetable oil, i cooked it and let it fry a little, just a little!! and it was not complete without serving it with hard boiled eggs and fried chicken. and it came out not only filling but satisfying. noodles pass noodles naaa!!! wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
ronkebp:

Ogbono?? i too do not like it oooo, especially when you cook it without okro, ugwu and so on.

The noodles was very tasty, i had chicken shredded in it, onions, jalepenos (rodo) and vegetable oil, i cooked it and let it fry a little, just a little!! and it was not complete without serving it with hard boiled eggs and fried chicken. and it came out not only filling but satisfying. noodles pass noodles naaa!!! wink wink wink

ok, noodles pass noodles but unfortunately i can't confirm that as i'm not a noodles fan.

real men should taste ogbono on a regular basis. its actually good for 'performance' - no
pun intended. wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
George_D:

ok, noodles pass noodles but unfortunately i can't confirm that as i'm not a noodles fan.

real men should taste ogbono on a regular basis. its actually good for 'performance' - no
pun intended. wink

Funny, grin grin grin grin i will have my hubby try it with lots of cajoling and lets see what the performance would be like , cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
ronkebp:

Funny, grin grin grin grin i will have my hubby try it with lots of cajoling and lets see what the performance would be like , cool cool cool

ha, ha, ha! i promise you will not b disappointed! cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Cake!!!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by WAVixen: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nan bread and humus.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
Edikiakong, am sooo making that today, can't wait. wink wink wink wink wink pounded yam would go with it i guess.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Bawss1(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2011
Coconut cake!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
So i made the edikaikong yesterday, OMG!!! very! very!! tasty, that was actually my first time cooking it. i had a swell time, moving around, singing and dancing, grin grin grin, it came out perfect.

Now i have to think of what to cook today??
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
ronkebp:

So i made the edikaikong yesterday, OMG!!! very! very!! tasty, that was actually my first time cooking it. i had a swell time, moving around, singing and dancing, grin grin grin, it came out perfect.

Now i have to think of what to cook today??

Try and Make Kulikuli and Puffpuff
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Try and Make Kulikuli and Puffpuff

LOL, grin grin grin grin grin so funny, i actually had enough of kulikuli and gari, love it, still love gari though with groundnut and milk,
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
Come to think of it, Fhemmmy do you have any idea of what to cook apart from ogbono ooooo?? wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Bawss1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2011
Coconut rice and fried plantain!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2011
ronkebp:

LOL, grin grin grin grin grin so funny, i actually had enough of kulikuli and gari, love it, still love gari though with groundnut and milk,

These days, be like say the acid in gari too dey worry person jare . . . . . .
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2011
ronkebp:

Come to think of it, Fhemmmy do you have any idea of what to cook apart from ogbono ooooo?? wink wink wink wink

There are so many other kinda food that i like oh . . .but Ogbono na biko.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Ladytemi(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
Cooking fried rice and plantain for dinner.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2011
Lady temi:

Cooking fried rice and plantain for dinner.

Not a bad choice at all
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by luv4scents(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
I will luv me some peperish efo riro and boiled/fried plantain. Yum! Yum!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by tpia5: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
bread and stew.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
I want to cook banga soup, but i really do not want to do all that stress with the palm kernel, so am looking for TROFAI as AMEFI suggested on romance section.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 3:09am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^ Food suggested on romance section will be like poison oh
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^ i know right, grin grin grin grin but i will still try it out.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^ i know right,  grin grin grin grin but i will still try it out.

OK oh . . . .
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Bawss1(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2011
Breaded chicken!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.