Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures (44659 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by VanSARS: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Checkout the Pictures below.

Source : "Brenda's Instgram Page" https://www.instagram.com/funlolafar/

Read Per Caption Below.

You were my late mum’s favorite actress! In the days of ‘Toyin Tomato’, she made me pay attention and I’ve been hooked ever since. Though we didn’t share a scene in King of Boys, we share the film and I look forward to working opposite you soon. The king of Boys, king of girls and king of screen action!!! Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Aunty Sola Sobowale.......Thank you for paving the way for me!�❤️��� #Actors #Thespians #Craft #Tribute #Love #Nollywood #Career #Legend #Nigeria #Africa #Inspiration #TvAndFilm #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi @solasobowale

You arrested me with your powerful performance in ‘Boyz in the Hood’ when you ordered Laurence Fishburne to “sit his ass down” and he did!!!!!! From that day I watched anything you featured in - ‘Waiting to Exhale’ ‘How Stella got her groove back’ ‘What’s love got to do with it’ and of course your role as mother in ‘Black Panther’. I bow!!! Angela I don’t know you personally, but you’ve inspired me so much that I would play ALL your roles for free! Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Ms Angela Bassett..........Thank you for paving the way for other black actresses. �❤️��� #Actors #Craft #Inspiration #Love #Thespian #Nollywood #African #Legend #Tribute #Career #GoFARwithActing #Thankful #TvAndFilm #Hollywood #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi @im.angelabassett

You played my mum-in-law in Violated - the first film I ever appeared in. That was in 1996 and our scenes together were for me the best acting class I’ve attended. You haven’t stopped watching over me, guiding and advising my steps in the industry ever since. Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Aunty Joke Silva.....Thank you for paving the way for me! �❤️��� #Actors #Love #Craft #Inspiration #Nollywood #TvAndFilm #Africa #Legend #Mentor #Thespians #Career #Thankful #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi @ajokesilva

You played my ‘absentee’ mother in Palace 2 decades ago and Nigerians continue to cherish the memories of the many roles you beautifully interpreted as one of the pioneers of Nollywood. That effortless ability to light up the screen with your beauty, talent and poise can never be replaced. Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Liz Benson.......Thank you for paving the way for me! ���❤️� #Actors #Craft #Thespians #Mentor #Nollywood #Love #TvAndFilm #Africa #Legend #Tribute #Inspiration #Career #Thankful #GoFAR #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi

You convincingly play ‘wicked’ in many of the films you feature yet when I had the privilege of working with you, you showed Me Warmth, Understanding and Patience. You accommodated my schedule, waited for me and amidst your jokes, we were able to tell a beautiful story. Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Aunty Patience Ozokwor........Thank you for paving the way for me!�❤️��� #Actors #Inspiration #Mentor #Craft #TvAndFilm #Thespians #Nollywood #Africa #Legends #Tribute #Career #Love #TvAndFilm #Thankful #2019 #Birthday #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi @patienceozokwo

You shared the screen with Micheal Crawford (Frank Spencer) in ‘Some mother’s do have em’ yet your presence, hairstyle and faultless diction stood you out! I remain honored to have shared the stage and screen with you in the past and these experiences stand out in my resume. Today is my birthday but I choose to celebrate YOU - Aunty Taiwo Ajayi Lycette........Thank you for paving the way for me!���❤️� #Actors #Craft #Nollywood #Africa #Legends #Love #Thespians #TvAndFilm #Inspiration #Thankful #Career #Mentor #Tribute #FunlolaAofiyebiRaimi @taiwoajailycett

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
See her
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2019
angry

Madam Tinsel, see how you almost turned to a witch trying to recreate Nolltywood's foremost wicked mother-in-law

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Onyi22(f): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by rainmoredays: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
B941AZewscAewq-217598

If you know, you know

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Cutefergieee: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ok
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by YorubaKing: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
She looks better than all of 'em... So what should we fry now?

4 Likes

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by funmike83(f): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
She tried

6 Likes

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by funmike83(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Atleast appreciate her, who do you you want to recreate? Sam loco?

Madam Tinsel, see how you almost turned to a witch trying to recreate Nolltywood's foremost wicked mother-in-law[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by femi4: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
King of boyz 2...We can't wait!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Didn’t this make front page a while ago? The moderators are in sleep mode. We need uniformity in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Iamsammy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Can a Yoruba man translate aofiyebi to English?

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
rainmoredays:
B941AZewscAewq-217598

If you know, you know
I understand.

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by stagethem: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is lovely. I miss her in the "Palace" days. Her best act yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by BlackfireX: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Walahi patience na confirm wicked mother in law...

If you marry her daughter you no get money....
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cooooool cool

2 Likes

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by samyyoung1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Her eyes....always got me every time...
I remember d soap, palace, very interesting in d 90's, n her program on star FM 101.5 then....now, competition here n there av overtook her
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by lyriclekidd(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by fearlessigboman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
What is the meaning of this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by pek(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
There is a role she can't play well and that's that of Patience (mama G)
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Iamsammy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
rainmoredays:
B941AZewscAewq-217598

If you know, you know
Europa?
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by dynicks(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
rainmoredays:
B941AZewscAewq-217598

If you know, you know
damn!!...more sperm to your balls as u gradually cruise to the land of the rising sun..

2 Likes

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by wiseone28: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
rainmoredays:
B941AZewscAewq-217598

If you know, you know
You don carry ur madness come public?

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by oloriLFC(f): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
femi4:
King of boyz 2...We can't wait!
the part two dey? shocked
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Akshow: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
She is a very good actor.

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by Sijo01(f): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
If e nor be Ikorodu boys, e nor fit be like Ikorodu boys
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures by DropsMic(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.