Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State (57842 Views)

Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA / Dangote Sugar Refinery In Niger State Shut Down / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by MrGidifeed: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yesterday Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq welcomed Aliko Dangote, Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Adeniyi Adebayo, and Chairman of the BUA group, Abdulsamad Rabiu to Lafiagi.

They all toured the sugar refinery and plantation, and I gave the BUA team my assurances.

The Governor promised he will do everything possible to ease the business environment for investors so they can invest more.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/aliko-dangote-visit-sugar-refinery-and-plantation-in-kwara-state/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Brandstudio01: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
More grace to his elbow. On the otherhand, i wish our Politicians will let us forget Tribalism and start loving and supporting one another again in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Eteka1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Uthmanolakunle(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Great
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
K
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by drizslim(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote the second highest employer of workers after FG

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Jasen1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why is the governor feeling like a boss in the first pic

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by jbaba2310: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by vizkiz: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote should rule Nigeria instead of that tourist we’ve got as president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by mimilogs: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by KayCee92(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Young Dangote....see how young he looks. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by obembet(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
drizslim:

You are right
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by TallPck1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote for president!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Monopoly market in Nigeria...
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by dplordx(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
I am beginning to worry this man is just addicted to buying and buying shyt. Someone should tell him to save some investment to for guys like me too!

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by geesilver(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote investment is in almost all the geo political zones of this country........ that is how u know a man with vision

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
But y is Dangote not building all these his industries in core northern states?

8 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Kapilta(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote wey get all the money no get belle, the one wey dey follow follow na em come carry all the belle. Smh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Ayoemrys(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Daddy dankote remember me o
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Kapilta(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
geesilver:
Dangote investment is in almost all the geo political zones of this country........ that is how u know a man with vision
except south yeast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by SaintLucia: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
drizslim:
If Atiku hear you say Dangote employed more workers than him. Atiku that is yet to pay his workers the #33K minimum wage he promised them during his campaign.

7 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by tunary(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
God punish poverty see better pickin chaii. some people never chop since morning
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by soberdrunk(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
"The Governor promised he will do everything possible to ease the business environment for investors so they can invest more." cheesy cheesy cheesy Stop it sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Ayt27(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
drizslim:

Actually......it's the Indians

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by airminem(f): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
KayCee92:
Young Dangote....see how long he looks. grin
YES SIR
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by naptu2: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
No mention of Abdulsamad Rabiu in the headline, even though it's his company's refinery.

It's actually BUA's refinery, not Dangote's refinery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Samuels90: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
dplordx:
I am beginning to worry this man is just addicted to buying and buying shyt. Someone should tell him to save some investment to for guys like me too!
the sky is large to fly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Samuels90: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dango has got some swags lately, guy is doing well for himself and biz wise!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State by Sukueponmalu: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
except south yeast.
In chestbeater’s voice.
“We don’t want gworo chewing bastards money or investment in biafra land. We developed Russia, Japan, England and Malaysia “

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.