Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam (22731 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by naijanig: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2011
@free123 pls stay in your own shop. I dey my own. All i am saying is that all of you that talk bad of pastor chris are not better than him. Period. Your own sins are even more. If pastor chris is bad, he is doing it perfectly well. If He is God, he is doing it well. So mind your own biz.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by URFATHER: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
though i dnt believe the story o but am surprised at the ppl saying $35million dollars is a small amount shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry church business is a real money sinner o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked infact i day go make God call me infact if God nor call me i go call myself so i go open a church for my room grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by iyke619: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2011
WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE ! This picture is another exposure of pastor chris involvement with freemasonry. Please note the two pillars behind him in this picture, the two pillars is a masonic symbol that has occult meanings. see for more details: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/history_of_the_two_pillars.htm.see also: http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/1124-Masonic-pillars-of-Jachin-and-Boaz-in-relation-to-Cosmic-polarity

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by simplymee: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2011
@ IYKE619
I still dey ask o,,,,, u seem to know much of this freemason society. Are u not a cult member? how come u keep making these silly accusations? Any way, NA TREE WEY DEY FRUITFUL NA IM MEN DEY STONE. OBOY I ASK U AGAIN ONI LO JEWO!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2011
simplymee:

@ IYKE619
I still dey ask o,,,,, u seem to know much of this freemason society. Are u not a cult member? how come u keep making these silly accusations? Any way, NA TREE WEY DEY FRUITFUL NA IM MEN DEY STONE. OBOY I ASK U AGAIN ONI LO JEWO!

He said his father is a member, so the thing is travelling in his vein and he sees every person in that light.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Dannyrano: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2011
This is all nonsense tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by simplymee: 3:54am On Jan 11, 2011
@ joagbaje
i see, thats why he seems to fault every one as been members of this CULT. Well as i said , he needs to open his heart to the fact that old things are passed away. ITS WELL WITH HIM.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by free123: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
naija.nig:

@free123 pls stay in your own shop. I dey my own. All i am saying is that all of you that talk bad of pastor chris are not better than him. Period. Your own sins are even more. If pastor chris is bad, he is doing it perfectly well. If He is God, he is doing it well. So mind your own biz.
what is 'talking bad of pastors'? So if u swindle someone and i stand up to correct u, i am wrong? When has it become an offence to point out someone's mistake? Just like u said, dey ur shop i dey mine. Meanwhile, why do u want to hit it large using the word that was given to u freely?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by JRainbow: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
I must say, as a former member of Christ Embassy, I attended the Church when there was only I branch in Ikeja in 1990, It hurts to hear thing that are been said about the Pastor and the Church, a lot of people have said a lot of things but what does the Bible said, I Timothy 3: 2 " Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach", and verse 7 "He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap".
The fact the all these is being said about the Pastor and the Church goes to show that something is wrong. I will appeal to all the Pastors and members of CEC, please fix whatever is wrong, at the moment it is not good, name calling would not help, a man of God is not better than the people God place under him, a man of God can not be so rich and his congregation members so poor. It is ungodly.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by thameamead(f): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by PLENTYNAIR(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
$2 Billion would have been an interesting sum.

I suggest we rewrite the story. grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by EarsWide(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Prosperity charlatans and their supporters

Just looking at the picture should tell you that this guy is an arrogant fraud!

Why does he relax/jerry curl his hair - is he trying to become more 'white' ? mugu!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by mabell: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
EarsWide:

@Prosperity charlatans and their supporters
Just looking at the picture should tell you that this guy is an arrogant fraud!
Why does he relax/jerry curl his hair - is he trying to become more 'white' ? mugu!

You are blinded by your ignorance,
jerry curling of hair is your problem ba
That picture shows you the glory of God, which of course, you are not conversant with
tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by EarsWide(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabell

Where does a man of god (who should be concerned about higher things - heaven, winning souls) find time to regularly perm/jerry curl his hair ?

Why dont you people use your brains ? This guy is a fraud.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by mabell: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
When TB Joshua first came on air, people made remarks about his unshaved beards et al, when he became finer, these same people commented on him negatively
Humans are insatiable
Men of God should not waste their time pleasing people like you or dancing to your tunes

Check your pathetic self out
so a man of God should look like John the baptist so as to look humble
nonsense, in fact, maybe they shouldn't bathe or brush or change their clothes so as to proove to people like you that they are not after the things of the world but are very spiritual

Question: If a man who is not shaved, or neatly dressed, or has not brushed approaches you at your car and stoops closely to you and tells you about Jesus, what would you do?
If you like decieve your already decieved self
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabel
You should stop giving this clown unnecessary attention. What is his business with a mans hair. You should have asked him as a serious christian why he still have time to go to barber shop. grin Hypocrites!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by EarsWide(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabell

You are referring to TB Joshua now - you are jumping from frying pan to fire o!

All of the pastors you seem to like are frauds
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by mabell: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
Joagbaje:

@Mabel
You should stop giving this clown unnecessary attention. What is his business with a mans hair. You should have asked him as a serious christian why he still have time to go to barber shop. grin Hypocrites!

you have the right word there
all these unproductive people that talk against men of God and the church instead of winning souls for christ
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by EarsWide(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabell

grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by idumuose(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
If you want to sell a newspaper,just publish a bad news.Its simple.

AS THE SAYING GOES"THERE IS NO GOOD NEWS LIKE BAD NEWS"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.