Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? (1419 Views)

I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by kolamilan(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ever since we become official bf/gf. She start gaining weight, especially her hip and butt area. I bought her a Wii Fit and try encourage her to do workout, but she is busy with school and work. Don't have much time to play. Girls, any tips on weight lost?
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2010
does herself want to lose weight and are your buying healthy foods
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Mygoldie(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
encourage her to go jogging with you during weekends, abi u self no dey excersise?
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by obowunmi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
You can go to the gym or run together.

More importantly, if you don't like fat girls, you should let her know this ahead of time. No point keep a chick, you won't like. Remember relationships are a choice, and you can't force yourself to like fat chicks.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
Bros buy her a skipping rope,let her jump 100 times every morning b4 leaving for work/school.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Mygoldie(f): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2010
freecocoa:

Bros buy her a skipping rope,let her jump 100 times every morning b4 leaving for work/school.

that sounds funny grin grin grin
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by sleekch1c(f): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2010
@op
the easiest way is for her to watch her diet
less carb,more fruits,no junks,works like magic!
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by MrsEve1: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2010
Poster,

Are you exercising yourself? We women don't like fat dudes either!
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2010
simply tell her the truth as to how her weight gain is affecting you and how it "may" affect your relationship in the future.
if she is not ready to loose weight(or see nothing wrong with her current weight) then nothing you say or do will make her change her mind.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Osama10(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2010
Less food, more vegetables and fruits.

Let her take plenty of fibre too with lots of water before meals.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by MrsEve1: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2010
Osama!

I took some fiber the other day! Ooooooh lawd! I am still on the toilet! Okay I know TMI! But fiber do work!
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Osama10(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Osama!

I took some fiber the other day! Ooooooh lawd! I am still on the toilet! Okay I know TMI! But fiber do work!

Don't worry you'll be fine soon, but it works.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Tinksh(f): 1:53am On Nov 29, 2010
Grow up, then it wont be a problem!
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by googles: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2010
Tink_sh:

Grow up, then it wont be a problem!

This the wrongest thing anyone can ever say. . . so because he does not like his women fat dat makes him "ungrown" ?

oh please ! or is it because you are thick then all men should like thick madames ? damn ! i like the sound of dat cheesy

lets consider and respect other pples' opinion/preference instead of bashing dem just because it doesnt go down well with us abeg smiley
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Tinksh(f): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2010
googles:

This the wrongest thing anyone can ever say. . . so because he does not like his women fat dat makes him "ungrown" ?

oh please ! or is it because you are thick then all men should like thick madames ? damn ! i like the sound of dat cheesy

lets consider and respect other pples' opinion/preference instead of bashing dem just because it doesnt go down well with us abeg smiley

I disagree, no surprises there! Since when is anyones opinion respected here?? Come on. As far as the poster goes, if he loves her it wouldnt matter what size she is. If he doesnt like it and is so shallow then he should move on and let her find someone who will love her for all of her. My shape has nothing to do with it, cant stand people who judge only on outside, surely there is more to her than he shape.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2010
I just hope this lady is fat as you claim because some guys are obsessed with stick thin women. Not even woman have to be a size zero.
A nice way to get her moving is to start exercising together.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by googles: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2010
Tink_sh:

I disagree, no surprises there! Since when is anyones opinion respected here?? Come on.  As far as the poster goes, if he loves her it wouldnt matter what size she is. If he doesnt like it and is so shallow then he should move on and let her find someone who will love her for all of her. My shape has nothing to do with it, cant stand people who judge only on outside, surely there is more to her than he shape.

Oh, I do respect personal opinions  smiley

If he wanted a fatso am sure he would have gone for one . . . . .but he met and fell in love with a slim lady only for her to start gaining weight

wat is wrong with the brother complaining ? we all delude ourselves saying love conquers all, love is blind, love is obama's mother, sheesh, all are lies !

love can only exist in a relationship that is working well, not a patch-here-patch-there relationship. Her slim figure might have been the attraction for

him and since dat is going gradually you think he will still see that lady he once fell in love with ? No ! hez only going to see a fatso!
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Tinksh(f): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2010
Then he should move on. Women gain and lose for different reasons. He never said how much she put on, it may only be a little. If he doesnt like it, leave. Im sure he is not perfect. Its real simple, if wants to lose it then good for him, if she doesnt then he should move on.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by googles: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2010
As much as I hate to drag matters here, i just couldn't ignore your last post

Isn't dat wat relationships and friendships are all about ? companionship, motivation, encouragement and esp. to tell you the truth others wont tell undecided

if we all left our partners because of one thing or the other nobody will be married and am sure everybody would av dated everybody in the process

of looking for the perfect person. The poster is a good man,trying to see how he can help his girlfriend to lose weight some other guys would have

long-dumped her to find another slim chic.
Re: How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? by Tinksh(f): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2010
Ok, agree to disagree cos we can go one like this forever. We dont agree. Isnt that what life is about? Different opinions? Neither wrong or right just different.

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Mega-rich At 24 Would U Consider Marriage? / Love And Faith / The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.