Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ty Bello Ekundayo Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video (10614 Views)

FREE MUSIC ALBUM: Ty Bello – Album Title “the Morning Song Book” Download It / Ekundayo By Ty Bello - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 5:07pm On May 26, 2007
I heard TY Bello from KUSH is supposed to be dropping her album in July. Her first single was supposed to be released in the last week of May. Has anyone heard it? Or does anyone have any information on its release?
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by bioye(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2007
I heard a song that goes "The Land is Green, ", so lovely it sounded American with all the quality. I guess that's Greenland, one of the major songs on the album. It's always played on Sunday mornings on Dan Foster's gospel radio show and Cool FM in general. I cant wait to buy the album. Nigeria: Ty Bello - My Album is the Story of My Life
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
Finally someone replied, good lookin bro, her album is produced by a nigerian, the dude is real sick, i've heard other stuff of his and he aint on the same level as most nigerian producers, cant wait to cop the album also
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2007
I actually wanted 2 create a thread on TY bello. But the gal's song is TIGHT.

Have u heard
[size=48pt]GREEN[/size]
[size=48pt]LAND[/size]

D LAND IS GREEN, IT'S GREEN 4 ME . . .
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
This is a link to her new video playing on MTV base. The dude playing the keys is the producer of the song. Watch out! The kid is a problem,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5z8nrkfveho
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2007
I'm trying to get the video to show up on screen but can't seem to get it done.

Does anyone know how to post videos directly into the blog
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by bioye(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
Thanks for sharing the video! Nice one.

I kept trying to link to the video too until I finally figured it out.

All you have to do is click the flash image([flash][/flash]) while replying and paste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8nrkfveho in between.  You might need to adjust the flash length and width too.

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8nrkfveho[/flash]
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Chilli: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2007
i think this is the tightest and best musical video Nigeria has come up with the concept is simple but wonderful
IM PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by ronnieslimz(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
wow!! heard it last week and cudnt stop humming it everytime. . d song is real nyc and d video aint bad at all. . so tite!!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by yewaman1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
the song is kickin, really love it. cool
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by pterygott(f): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Fantastic!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 3:02am On Aug 29, 2007
Just got this link from TY Bello's webpage. It has samples of 5 songs from her album. The songs are so sick. THIS IS THE BEST STUFF TO EVER COME OUT OF NAIJA!!!

http://www.tybello.com/greenland.htm

She also has all the credits on the website,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
is d video on mtv, tv freaks
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by bioye(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2007
Seconded,

Has anyone seen the video on any channel, TV?
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lawyer(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
beautiful song, wonderful instrumental and an interesting video, well done t.y, i have been humming the instrumental in my head all week long wink
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
Wow, It's amazing. Definitely better than all those quack Kennis Music videos. And the lady can pose.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by kosikosi: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
the best video from naija artist,
quality A+++++++++++++

the song is tight,
CANT GET IT OFF MY HEAD

THE LAND IS GREEN, IS GREEN , FOR ME EEEEEEEE
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by jayvin01: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2007
i fell in love the first time i heard it grin grin damn! i love that track grin grin

Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by suze(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2007
The song is reaally nice. The first time I heard it, I didnt know it was a nigerian song.The instrumentals are damn 2 good. And the video is very natural and creative. She applied her photography skills. Joke silva, funmi Iyanda, Deola Sagoe, Iretiola Doyle and Ezugo of ultimate search were all in The video.The video is reallly nice and she directed it herself.She's a very talented lady
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by CoolSay(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi,  I agree that TY Bello's song - greenland is nice,  She's been able to give a different feel to Nigerian Gospel music,  Unfortunately I have not yet seen the video but I can imagine it would be good also since she's a wonderful photographer,  I am going to buy her album as soon as I can get it,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
I gotta give props to her, she is off d chains with her song writing, i'm in yankee and and all my yankee peeps love her, say she sounds kinda like India Arie or Lauryn Hill, y'all should try to listen to the link, my favorite song so far is 'Ride with Me' but 'Supernatural' is gonna be a big hit,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
that means her album is tite
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lawyer(m): 2:21am On Sep 08, 2007
Can you guys imagine! Am watching the video now on NTA and the video is scratching! It's horrible shocked How can they murder such a beautiful video and song so early. God abeg make the song finish o! I love the song and instrumentals to death wink
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 3:30am On Sep 08, 2007
lawyer:

Can you guys imagine! Am watching the video now on NTA and the video is scratching! It's horrible shocked How can they murder such a beautiful video and song so early. God abeg make the song finish o! I love the song and instrumentals to death wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin

nIGERIAN tELEVISION aUTHORI=TY!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by A40(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
That video is tight made me feel the song even more
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
i finally saw it just now!!!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2007
No wonder the song is so good - she is from the famous Kush band.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2007
TRUE TRUE

SHE REALLY USED HER EXPERIENCE IN PHOTGRAPHY 4 D VIDEO
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Seun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2007
The instrumentals are rubbish, though. I finally listened to the whole video and that's my conclusion.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lawyer(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2007
Seun:

The instrumentals are rubbish, though. I finally listened to the whole video and that's my conclusion.

C'mon seun, let's give credit to who it's due to. The instrumental is actually the back bone of the song, which is very very catchy and recognizable anywhere. Am not a total fan of Nigerian artists and music but when i hear something good and unique, i doff my heart for it. Dont worry the song will grow on you! wink
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2007
I cant believe someone said the beat is wack, i guess thats what u feel but we'll have to agree to disagree on that one, plus the melody and vocal arrangement is topnotch, has anyone checked out her website www.tybello.com/greenland.htm , lets know wot y'all feel about the other tracks on her album,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2007
dont mind him

one man's meat is another's. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile - The Matter / Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) / Illbliss – '40 Feet Containers' Ft Olamide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.