Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman (22762 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by latogng: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2010
Dead man in mortuary impregnates woman
November 11, 2010 by Dead Serious News · Leave a Comment

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man cum.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2010
. . . . . . . . . . and the biatch wants to sue his estate for child support?! rotflmao, yeah right!!!!
she has absolutely no ground to stand on as it was a clear case of R A P E!!!!!!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2010
Is that even clinically possible?

A dead man having and erection? Hmmmmmn!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by plappville(f): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
NL don Côme again with strange story grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by babyme1(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
I no fit laugh o. Move this to the joke section pls grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by ifyalways(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

Is that even clinically possible?

A dead man having and erection? Hmmmmmn!
I think its possible,sumtin called[i] priapism[/i] (angel-lust) but then getting a dead man "cu.m" is what i dont understand  undecided
@Thread,weird,sick and strange.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by chukz4real(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2010
Indeed this should go to the joke section

1 Like

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Melinde: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm am made in confusional conference
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Damysa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin laughing and coughing hey una no go kill person
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Bawss1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
A grave matter indeed.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by deniyor: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^^ ;d
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Akinagirl(f): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
I dont understand how a dead man can c.um But Poor dead man may his soul rest in peace. People are just sick.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by kokoye(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2010
the man was pretending to be dead. Nice move old man. grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by harakiri(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hmmm lipsrsealed

***the strength of a woman***
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
latogng:

Dead man in mortuary impregnates woman
November 11, 2010 by Dead Serious News · Leave a Comment

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man come.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have intimacy with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to heavenly feeling after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheeh Laff Wan Kill Me Die oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by OboBoco(f): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by orgasm(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2010
she can sue,trust me she will only get the GRAVE! Lol!
When u r dead ur heart stops beating
When ur heart stops beating blood stops pumping
When blood stops pumping u dnt get blood circulation
When u dnt get blood circulation u cnt and i repeat u cnt have an erection
When u cnt have erection u cnt ejaculate
And when u dnt ejaculate u cnt impregnate!
Ur story no coordinate so u beta maintain.
Peace out.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Wumine(f): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2010
harakiri:

Hmmm lipsrsealed

***the strength of a woman***

***never underestimate it***
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
orgasm:

she can sue,trust me she will only get the GRAVE! Lol!
When u r dead your heart stops beating
When your heart stops beating blood stops pumping
When blood stops pumping u dnt get blood circulation
When u dnt get blood circulation u cnt and i repeat u cnt have an erection
When u cnt have erection u cnt expel
And when u dnt expel u cnt impregnate!
your story no coordinate so u beta maintain.
Peace out.
Not true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection
The phenomenon has been attributed to pressure on the cerebellum created by the noose.[3] Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism.[4] Injuries to the cerebellum or spinal cord are often associated with priapism in living patients.[2]

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia and clitoris will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina. In men, "a more or less complete state of erection of the penis, with discharge of urine, mucus or prostatic fluid is a frequent occurrence , present in one case in three." Other causes of death may also result in these effects, including fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, damage to major blood vessels, and violent death by poisoning. A postmortem priapism is an indicator that death was likely swift and violent.[5]
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ topic

sorry, but the piece is fictional.

Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis.  With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?page_id=2

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/stiffed.asp

its called necrophilia and is a mental disorder.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
This has got to be one of the most bizzare stories i've ever read. The woman's claim can easily be discredited with simple a DNA test.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by yme1(f): 2:19am On Dec 07, 2010
i doubt if this story is true undecided
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2010
I have seen it all on nairaland a man marry his dog, a woman donate all her money to her dog, an Indian lady marry a snake, a swimming pool impregnates a girl, a woman fall in luv with a ghost, etc but this is the weirdest of them all.

This is a big FAT joke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by DapoBear(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

the man was pretending to be dead. Nice move old man. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Blazay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2010
Nice one. cheesy
Anything is possible in Okija I tellya.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by InkedNerd(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2010
This is sad but, Lmaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by CArt(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
A fabricated story.It is not possible.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2010
Oboy see white lie,but if this story actually happened then that woman is just looking for where to dig gold.child support ko childless encouragement ni.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
Nairaland is really inspiring fake writers like me , Another mith , Washing a lifeless body and all of a sudden d dude's d-i-c-k is hard and erected, All the women could think of is to bounce her women-thing (k-i-t-t-y) on it ,and of a sudden from no where the dead d-i-c-k produces fertile s-p-e-r-m , Thumbs up to that dead old man atleast his d-i-c-k could still function after death, I thought it was only in naija that this stories eruptes, White men also believes in super story.!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by pslm23(f): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!! I give the woman props sha! she was able to draw life from a dead limb grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by ellagold(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2010
ridiculous
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Jarring: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2010
naaaa lie oooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House / Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.