Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? (1321 Views)

#pls Stop Harassment At Mohammed International Airport Lagos... / Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 / American Embassy In Abuja! Siena,vikiviko,femi & Others: Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by gbeborun(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2007
This fella has been offering to get people bank statements, although he claims to be genuine but how can you procure bank statements for people and still say they are genuine?
Reasons for my outburst is that non-Nigerians visit this site and read of such stupid things and it can jeopardise the chances of genuine applicants in the future. It's so unfortunate that things like bank statement, letter of invitation is now being offered for sale on nairaland. Dont rubbish the name of our beloved country.
Seun you better do something!!!!
PS: Think the fella is a scam too!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by Vicjustice: 12:37pm On May 27, 2007
I agree with you, 100%, i have tried in vain to counter people like him and another one known as "Papabrowne" who apparently is a scammer. This is the comment i posted into many apparent scam threads:
[b] "When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your senses that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
  I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
  You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work with embassies are visiting this site too.
  But how would you achieve your desires or succeed in obtaining visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "my first passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
   Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
   If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients?"[/b]
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by Godwin1(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2007
hi guys, i totally agree with you that seun need to do somethings about this kind of people that join this sites and try to sell their scams and 419iers idea . sometimes i just read from pages to pages without even commenting because i am enjoying various topic and comments from people and i have notice also it is not even nigerians alone that visit or comment on this site when new topic is posted, PLEASE PAPA SEUN do sometimes oh about this 419iers and this NATIVE DOCTOR WITCH ON THIS SITE, please seun am crying from london (HELP) embarassed cry cry
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by kenechi22(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2007
Am totally dissapointed in that guy.I think i know hw to track him down.I will contact him with Nuhu Ribadu waiting for me in My car
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by vikiviko(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2007
I am no scam
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by omoge(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2007
lol native doctor witch dey the forum too? lol oh oh oh

i think they all feeding on desperate nigerians who want to go oversea by all means.

if it is one's destiny to go oversea, you don't need to pay anyone no dime or kobo. nothing!!! it will just come through for you without any agency or human being.
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by gbeborun(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2007
vikiviko:

I am no scam
ok, where do you get your bank statements from? abi stop robbing or giving people false hope.
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by mrpataki(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2007
vikiviko:

I am no scam

Guess this what he meant to say:

I am no scam but a scammer! angry angry

Rubbish and nonsense angry
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by vikiviko(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2007
I don't give false hope
They consult me and i strictly advise.
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by vikiviko(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2007
I don't give false hope
They consult me and i strictly advise.
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by vikiviko(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2007
People call me everyday for one reason or the other,
I do not work in a bank, it only makes common sense to say i cannot produce bank statement.
I advise on matters that as to do with travelling.
I am a professional travel writer, you can check my stuffs on international travel writers alliance,  also travel writers.com
Okay i urge the house to please pardon my postings, i shall be more professional and discrete.
For persons who have met me, i can only wish they come to my rescue here.
Its a forum where millions read everyday and one can imagine the impression my postings could have created.

Once again am sorry .
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by ernal(m): 4:50am On May 29, 2007
well no news how Nigerians will jump at irrelevant topics,to start with,has anyone of you gone out of you way to really meet Viviko,i have, and i can give u 110% cocky Trust about him, well i have met this dude and he has the best advice and do you guys knows he also has his own NGO that work with old people,you all come on here talking about scams,u all better take a job with the new daily times and exercise your scam alert skills, we are transiting and your idea will be needed in the new ongoing wuruwuru reforms,Viviko i rather suggest you top defending yourself, let them Say, rather keep saying, cheers
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by Godwin1(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2007
vikiviko, bros we have all heard you , i guess it is the way you composed or write your sentence and from what you wrote the message that goes out when someone read it ,is the way we all have reacted .so please try to be more professional next time since you are a writer and much more better than i am .And bear this in mind we all cares about you and see you as a brother and not a traitor. grin cheesy .am happy if you are smiling now.cheers
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by kioboy(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2007
Hi All

in all my dealings with this guy vikiviko, he have so transperrant like a Crystal ball, so far i can hit my chest and say he is a nice person that does not have the heart to defraud anybody. i suggests we find out this baba alawo that intruded into this precious forum looking for who to manipulate. vicko pls bear with the first poster, he is right to an extent.
concentrate on what you know how to do it best and win the admiration of nairalanders.

@vicjustice, i like your courage in exposing fraudstars, keep it up broda
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by BabaDibia: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2007
vicjustice have done a good job but he have done one very bad job by steping on my tose. he should be cereful otherwise i will make him troble. does peopel who knows me know what i can do. bewere.
Re: Can Someone Pls Stop Vikiviko? by Tegese: 2:16am On Mar 27, 2008
Baba_Dibia:

vicjustice have done a good job but he have done one very bad job by steping on my tose. he should be cereful otherwise i will make him troble. does peopel who knows me know what i can do. bewere.
natice doc?

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Please / Dv 2010 Opens On Oct 2, 2008 And Ends On Dec 1, 2008. It Is Free. / Top Five Places To Visit In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.