Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35277 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Raymand(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
It's all for the profits baby!! if they made you DG of MTN or gave you a BIG post there, you no go dey complain. . . tongue
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
The show had been hijacked by MTN and i hasten to add that I hate the way its participants is being restricted only to MTN subscribers. See http://twinstaiye..com/2006/10/mtn-sponsorship-of-who-wants-to-be.html
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
U all know MTN. besides they have a good subscriber base so they can afford to do it as part of their product for subscriber benefit
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ok455: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2006
SOmeone should put a ep of it on youtube

www.youtube.com

for us foreigners
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2006
Its not a copy!!

Haba, the owners of the franchise decided to do a Nigerian edition that's all

there are other editions in different countries. Its nothing new
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2006
Not at all! MTN just bought advertisement rights thats all. The franchise isnt included!!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2006
the programme is the bomb,very educative cheesy
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2006
How do I participate? I'm sure i'll win at least N500,000
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2006
It is kinda difficult but it starts with sending a text to 132 for short listing
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by bigbumper(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2007
OFF TOPIC

@ omon

Get your facts right, X-factor is a british thing. The owner of the concept Simon Fuller is British so also is the judge Simon Cowell.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:42am On Apr 01, 2007
1nderful show.So so smart questions too.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
U should watch the good friday version

Celebrities will be on the hot seat it will air from 7.30-9.00pm

celebrities like Zebrudaya, segun arinze et all
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2007
LOL.

How was it somebody?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by linklups: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
The show is so great. sometimes i feel so involved and want to get through the TV screen and give a participant on the hot seat a kiss for a brilliant job. Or a knock for being stupid, some really piss up a great deal to come out with as low as N15,000 descending from a higher amount.

Thanks to Frank for a Job welldone. But please and please ladies should stop their immoral thoughts,  for heaves sake the guy isn't just engaged, he has a much more pretty lovely smart intelligent young lady for a wife.

God bless the sponsors of the show,
God bless the terrific presenter,
God bless the PHCN (when they give light).
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by LePhilippe(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2007
Nigeria has such a big audience, even in Lagos alone. I think any show Nigerianised will sell!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2007
Zebudaya was so hilarious yester night. He ought to be a comedian, basket mouth sef go bow for master
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by busygirl(f): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2007
who's zebudiah
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
. . . Didn't you grow up in nigeria?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2007
Mustay:

Zebudaya was so hilarious yester night. He ought to be a comedian, basket mouth sef go bow for master

I can imagine.Hes a funny guy naturally.How much did he win?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by busygirl(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
Wen I was in nigeria, I once heard his name from terry da rapman. What does he do?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2007
he was in d village head master.
. . .he actually cost them about 750k cos d answer he have 4 d 2 million answer was wrong- so they went back to 250k
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2007
Huh dts sad.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2007
Don't mind d man. Odegbami insisted that they try a life line, but d old man say he know am
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2007
Na i too know make Agbede town short
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by trendy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
the celebrity episode is so funny
and their question was too simple angry
would have loved to see them make a fool outta demselves grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by moondust(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
busygirl:

Wen I was in nigeria, I once heard his name from terry da rapman. What does he do?
A comedian who bastardizes English language
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2007
simple summary there lol grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2007
lol
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ADENITAN: 4:49pm On May 03, 2007
well,who wants to be a millionaire is a nice programme made by nigerians for nigerians,and the anchor is doing pretty good,thumds up
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2007
It actually Started in britain, this is just the Nigerian version and yes-the host is cool
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On May 04, 2007
Yeah he is very cool oh
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Echidime(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2007
Oh i thought is a new millionaires club to join so one can get rich. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Messages Ebuka Got From Mother And Daughter / Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.