Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 (1553 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hi guyz, New year is getting closer and we would like to recognise our most outstanding contributor in this section.
Its simple, please Nominate a regular rap battles section contributor for the award.

We'll be kicking off with a nomination stage, during which I'll request that you all nominate regular contributors who you feel has made the board lively this year. This will run for two weeks, and a shortlist will be done and put up for a poll. Everybody is expected to vote once in this poll, for their choice candidate.

Criteria is as follows:
-Quality of contribution - both comments on existing threads and new threads opened.
-Sensibility of activities on the forum -No spammers allowed.
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - NLers that contribute regularly to topics on the board would be ideally considered.

Some rules:
-Only one nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

Nomination Ends On the 15th Of December

So, Start Nominating!!!!
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by Ibime(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2010
dbr
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by 04kaa: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2010
most consistent poster on the rap section

dbr
ofoka
ibime

and the winner is dbr cheesy cheesy
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by jamez3d(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2010
Definitely DBR
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by eldee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2010
I'm not allowed to vote as a Mod, but I think we shouldn't be ignoring the fact that Ofoka single-handedly tore the house down with the Audio battles thing he started.

He's spurred more battles in a month than I did in a year with Warcraft.
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by slimshay(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2010
Why do we have to nominate one? Cos I'm rightly torn between Ofoka and DBR. Ofoka for the reasons Eldee stated above. Come on, he brought a classic outta Bamsyle, who woulda known.

DBR, you only have to go on FFR. Kept it pages burning alongside Ibime.

Anyways to respect rules I'd nominate DBR.
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by lalaboi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
slimshay:

Why do we have to nominate one? Cos I'm rightly torn between Ofoka and DBR. Ofoka for the reasons Eldee stated above. Come on, he brought a classic outta Bamsyle, who woulda known.

DBR, you only have to go on FFR. Kept it pages burning alongside Ibime.

Anyways to respect rules I'd nominate DBR.
There would be voting after nominating. . .

We didnt want it to be like last year when peeps complained about us choosing the nominees. . . .
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by mykali(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2010
mehn, i'm torn between Ofoka, DBR and Ibime.

but since i can only nominate one person, i;ll go for DBR.
dude was a menace on FFR.
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2010
O4kaa. . .make I just pity am cos I know as e pain am last year when im lose Music Section Award to Tosinadeda.

At least make im win Rap Battle Poster Of The Year this year grin
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:46am On Dec 16, 2010
Ibime
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by Mobinga: 5:01am On Dec 18, 2010
Dbr
Re: DBR Emerges Rap Battles Section Poster For The Year- 2010 by mukina2: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
DBR got more votes.

Congrats to him.

(1) (Reply)

The New Fed Uni Nasarawa / Child Birth And A Hard Kick At The Balls; Which Is More Painful??? / Meet The Man With The World's Largest Moustache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.