Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (1885 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Auto Section Poster of The Year

Siena: 78% (11 votes)
Kunle- A: 14% (2 votes)
Inspired Man: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 01, 2010
Greetings,

We thank everybody that has added value in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year. We recognize the input of everybody. We are indeed proud that of all the sections in NL, our Auto section has generated hundreds of millions of naira in revenues for dealers, lots of excellent deals for buyers, and tons of free automobile related advise and suggestions for all and sundry.

The first stage, which is starting by this thread, is NOMINATION stage. It will last 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks, the three most nominated will be up for POLL, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the OFFICIAL NAIRALAND AUTO SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2010.

CRITERIA:
[list]
[li]Quality of contribution - both comments and threads[/li]
[li]Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been previously banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered[/li]
[li]Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.[/li]
[/list]

RULES:
[list]
[li]Only one nomination per member.[/li]
[li]Where a member nominates more than person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.[/li]
[li]Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted[/li]
[li]Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination[/li]

NOMINATION ENDS 15th DECEMBER, 2010
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by t0kunb0(m): 4:22am On Dec 01, 2010
Siena
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by tdie: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2010
Siena as well
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by agitator: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2010
Siena.

Only poster who really solves problems.
Detailed explanation.

the rest are just marketing cars.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by femmy2010(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2010
Siena anyday.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by hbrednic: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2010
Siena
always ready to help
gives quality advice in anything automobilismo.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by bash673(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
Kunle-A
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by TOPAI7(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2010
No other person on this forum gives a more incisive and detailed automobile solution to our needs and enquiries better than SIENA.
Even a layman can understand him.
SIENA is the man.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Busybody2(f): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
Siena would have won hands down in 2007 and 2008, not 2009 that he was AWOL on self-exile, yet still strangely walked away with the prize, oh well it is Nairaland arena with its follow-the-sheep-mentality posters cool

My nomination is last year's original winner - Sultaan, followed by his runner-up, Promise007 or wetin e tok say make we dey call am now sef cool
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by mastro: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2010
Though really you should just call for nominations for the best car dealer, since they seem to own the forum nowadays and you've refused to give us a seperate forum for actually discussing Autos

or maybe a nomination for the person to post the most times on a thread with no posts by anyone else, or the number of for sale threads they've started in one day, or number of updates in one day to their threads.

Anyhow I nominate AgariAutos/Mafada for being IMO the most incompetent/dishonest car dealer/fraudster on the forum this year.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by kayoday(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
I nominate Kunle_A.
Just put a VIN in the trend VIN report for advertised car you can be sure he will attend to it in no time.

There is the need to limit the number of posting each marketers/dealer post daily, why dont they list all their cars being advertised daily under a single heading?. For me Auto section no longer fun as it used to be, there is the need for a section dedicated to auto repairs /service considering the number of cars that has been sold here. Keeping track on topic in auto section difficult nowadays.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
Siena
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by blank(f): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
Phemmy2010 or something like dat. Always very polite n has given me quite some answers 2 my queries.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:10am On Dec 07, 2010
Siena.

I posted a topic this week and he dissected it like he was writing his PhD on it
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Edunwa302(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2010
Larry
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by sawyerrola(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2010
these four guys stand out any time:
(in no particular order)
- Inspired_M (i have done a pre-order through him which i am very very very happy with)
- Kunle A (i have gotten direct professional advice from him which i am forever grateful)
- Sienna (i read his post on NL and i see so much tech-know-how in what he says. they work for me. thanks man)
- German 007 ( i love his swag and business style. i confidently can do my next pre-order through him)

ure all winners guys, even if only one person has to be officially nominated. keep up th good work.
Monitor 1, ure d best!

have a great day.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
I nominate siena for his helpful posts
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by ogogo24(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
1) Kunle-A - A guy that never complains, always ready to help.

2) Inspired-M - Very humble and polite.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by PrinceLex1: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hi Monitor,

Kindly attend to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565958.0.html

Thanks smiley
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by fromparis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
hello !!!!i have a iveco truck !!!tractor head for give away price

the truck is in lagos and its tokunbo one

very good engine but the body is not so nice

i want to leave it for give away price

pls get in touch
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by anthonyeky: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Sorry Nairaland, I Have a problem, I just updated my post and in some hours i could not see any of my post that i just updated why I don't know why plssss someone should help me out of this mess plssssss, where are the official here talk to me plssssss, i need a solution to this problem fast thanks.

anthonyeky
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by mukina2: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
Congrats Siena
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2011
Thank you, Mukina, and all who voted for me in the year 2010. I'm touched! smiley
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by justwise(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2011
Siena:

Thank you, Mukina, and all who voted for me in the year 2010. I'm touched! smiley

Congrat bros, obviously pple appreciate what u do.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
Siena Da Best.
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
Congrats Sir, anytime i want a "full options' car to buy, na you i know
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Congrats Sir, anytime i want a "full options' car to buy, na you i know

No worries, Ms Odunnu, and thanks.
wink
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by JeSoul(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
I don't hang around the auto section much, but I do know from the little I've seen that Siena is indeed THE BEST. Such an awesome and cool guy. Congrats sir! smiley
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^ Awww, thanks!
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:44am On Jan 08, 2011
No Congrats to Siena grin tongue
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Edunwa302(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2011
Congrat baba siena
Re: Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ezebu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ SIENA,my car vibrates each time I on the A/C and the car is on the hold up/go slow.What's the cause sir?

(1) (Reply)

CASE RESOLVED / Are All Yoruba Tennis Club Members In Ogboni? / URGENT; Anybody With Sexkillz Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.