Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: (2170 Views)

I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse / Dangers And Damages Of Bad Behaviour And Ignorance In Relationship / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by bigbumper(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2007
The thread I am referring to was initiated by a bitter, twisted, scorned non-nigerian female of the species under the CULTURE board, headed "Nigerian Men, Sex And Affairs: Non-nigerian Women Speak" .

Having gone through the thread with a fine toothed comb, Nigerian men (THE CULPRIT) were labelled as unfaithful liars and cheats, backward africans with backward thinking, backward behaviour and backward society, for whom
exploitation and corruption and rampant poverty prevail, whilst the Nigerian
women, the AFRICAN QUEEN ( mind you the only crime we committed was that we got the ring) were labelled thus

gullible

submissive

fat

uneducated

chattels

not independent

stay at home to cook, clean and have children

love of money

housemaid

dull in bed

not strong-willed

obey our man's every whim and fancy

don' work

brought up to think being a woman is a disadvantage

dumb

stupid

scared of being labelled a promiscuous nasty LovePeddler

stiff angelic christian wife

thinks our p*ssy is on a pedestal

desperate for love

can't do better

our men disrespects us

our men puts us down

we are crap in bed

ALL THIS ONE TOPIC ON A NIGERIAN FORUM AS WELL !!! The annoying thing

was that most of these lies were fed to them by Nigerian men.

THE MIND BOGGLES INDEED.
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by dakmanzero(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2007
what thread?
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by bigbumper(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2007
It is under the culture board under the heading "Nigerian Men, Sex And Affairs: Non-nigerian Women Speak".
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by platinumnk(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
bookmarked for further reading cool
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by Beaf: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by ElRazur: 1:31am On Jul 09, 2009
Off topic.

Can I hold on to your big bumper like Patra did in the video? grin
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by bluespice(f): 1:38am On Jul 09, 2009
oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz naw!
where the fliping jacks is this scorned bitch?
lemme teach her that my momma taught me rite
im nigerian, black n proud

okay enough angry black woman for a day
for real tho, she needs some really good tongue lashing from a pissed off nigerian mother of four with the last still breastfeeding with no husband
then she'll know how stoopid she really sounds

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ey?
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by na2day2(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2009
big_bumper:

The thread I am referring to was initiated by a bitter, twisted, scorned non-nigerian female of the species under the CULTURE board, headed "Nigerian Men, Sex And Affairs: Non-nigerian Women Speak" .

Having gone through the thread with a fine toothed comb, Nigerian men (THE CULPRIT) were labelled as unfaithful liars and cheats, backward africans with backward thinking, backward behaviour and backward society, for whom
exploitation and corruption and rampant poverty prevail, whilst the Nigerian
women, the AFRICAN QUEEN ( mind you the only crime we committed was that we got the ring) were labelled thus

gullible

submissive

fat

uneducated

chattels

not independent

stay at home to cook, clean and have children

love of money

housemaid

dull in bed

not strong-willed

obey our man's every whim and fancy

don' work

brought up to think being a woman is a disadvantage

dumb

stupid

scared of being labelled a promiscuous nasty LovePeddler

stiff angelic christian wife

thinks our p*ssy is on a pedestal

desperate for love

can't do better

our men disrespects us

our men puts us down

we are crap in bed

ALL THIS ONE TOPIC ON A NIGERIAN FORUM AS WELL !!! The annoying thing

was that most of these lies were fed to them by Nigerian men.

THE MIND BOGGLES INDEED.

u should stop reading yoruba with an english accent, it will just confuse u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by gen2genius(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2009
Yeah, the mind boggles indeed. It's the same thing I was trying to say on another Romance thread ("Love=Like?"wink. Some Nigerians truly don't know how to control their tongues when describing their fellow countrymen to outsiders. They'll say anything to gain admiration and freebies undecided angry
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2009
I am still reading the other threads related to this one. Personally though, i dont think any one, and i mean anyone - let alone a woman, has the right to pass such nasty judgement on any race on a general perspective. If u feel scorned cos u were out-smarted, that says a lot about your intelligence or decision making, but u cannot force your own culture on any group with such a vibrant culture of their own. Your interpretations are clearly in conflict with that of many women - and i mean women like u too.
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by GEW: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: by MrsChima(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2015
I remember this thread! grin

(1) (Reply)

Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice / Led My Youngercousin Into Banging / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.