Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! (1946 Views)

Poll: Who Is The 2010 Career Section Poster of the Year?

Netotse: 50% (13 votes)
TKB417: 38% (10 votes)
Tolulop001: 11% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Who Is Debosky (From Career Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2010
Dear forumites,
Once again, its that time of the year, that we seek to recognize the posters who have helped to make the Career board lively since January till date.

We'll be kicking off with a nomination stage, during which I'll request that you all nominate regular contributors who you feel has made the board lively this year. This will run for two weeks, and a shortlist will be done and put up for a poll. Everybody is expected to vote once in this poll, for their choice candidate.

Criteria is as follows:
-Quality of contribution - both comments on existing threads and new threads opened.
-Sensibility of activities on the forum -No spammers allowed.
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - NLers that contribute regularly to topics on the board would be ideally considered.

Some rules:
-Only one nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

The process is on, starting now, and will end by December 29th, and the winner will be announced early January.

So, Start Nominating!!!!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2010
Since I can't nominate the Grandmaster himself, having become a mod, TKB417 comes handy. Dropping my vote for my oga, TKB419 grin
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2010
Still waiting for nominations, guys . . .
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by netotse(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2010
another person that's on point is Tolulop001 her work on the CFA thread is on point. . .(no ask me wetin i dey find there. . . grin)
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tolulop001(f): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2010
OMG! i cant believe this. . . im so teary eyed right now! shocked

erm. . . ok . . . i nominate tkb41[b]9[/b] hehehe

his posts are very witty, and his indepth knowledge on most topics here are one of the reasons y I keep coming here!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tmoni(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2010
Well, its a shame that we can not nominate Oga Ajanle,

Can you stop being a mod for the duration of this excersice, collect your prize and continue as a mod??

Okay, second running is TKB417 aka Tosibe Killa Bwoi 419,

Reason - Insightful posts relating to all disciplines, and seems to know his way around business environment in different countries, which someday will benefit us all as we grow our market base.

Hes also ready to lend a hand when advice is needed as per career decsions and finances.

Best of all, the dude puts in an effort in helping people build a network base

PS - TKB, all this is for 3 bottles of Star when i enter gidi ooo
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2010
@Tmoni,
You dey come Lagos?
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tmoni(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2010
@Ogami, yes ooo

European Partnership airline on sunday, work people never gree me pack yet!!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tkb417(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2010
Olodo (lol)

I nominate my protege Tolulops!

Trained as a Doctor at Medilag but training to be a financial analyst by writing CFA. She passed level 1 on first attempt and now reading for Level 2. She's doing a lotta work on the CFA thread and I know with d way she's going, she's destined to do a lot in IB. That's Tolulops

Netotse again

Been around for a while, an engineer but cuts across as someone who knows almost everythn. Young dude who just finished his youth service but the quality of his posts show he is well above his peers!

Two brilliant people!

Netotse and Tolulops

They shd be our people of the year- my 2 kobo
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tkb417(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2010
@Tmoni
I no dey 9ja now but will be back on time

We might do that Calabar thing together.

No worries about the bottles of star, I go buy you Moet. Lol

Meanwhile, maybe we fit track oga Ajanlekoko together

My oga patapata
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by zilosxp(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2010
Oga Ajalenkoko, could you please send me your mail address? I've got some stuff i need to talk to you about. Mine is l.com
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by damiso(f): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
as we are unable to nominate oga moderator my vote would go to Netotse(just read the rules and dont want to be typical nigerian that i am by flouting the rules and voting for ten people grin)
Reasons being i find his posts highly insightful and often not only about his field(which if i am correct is engineering),i also think he does not take himself too seriously(i could also say the same for TKB417 but sorry mate i can't vote twice wink).I also admire the fact that all these can be said for someone who is a nigerian university graduate( like myself angryshame on all of you that discriminate against us there is a long story to thats bias) and just finished his NYSC.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tolulop001(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
oga tkb, this hailings pass ma level oh! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
Thanks guys, keep the nominations coming!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tollu: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Errrr I'm actually torn between Netotse and Tolulop001.

I'd go for my man Net to the ot to the se because he sounds intelligent (although someone once told me sounding intelligent is actually worlds from being intelligent cheesy )and besides Tolulop001 is my namesake and I gat beef for her for that reason tongue
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tolulop001(f): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2010
tollu:

Errrr I'm actually torn between Netotse and Tolulop001.

I'd go for my man Net to the ot to the se because he sounds intelligent (although someone once told me sounding intelligent is actually worlds from being intelligent cheesy )and besides Tolulop001 is my namesake and I gat beef for her for that reason tongue

why nah! i gat nothing but lurv for ya!

the name dey common popular sha
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by mrjingles(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2010
Seems Tolulop001 is galloping away with the nomination, let me join the winning team (PDP?) I nominate Tolulop001, TKB i for nominate you but no vex we have to encourage youth smiley
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by netotse(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2010
mrjingles:

Seems Tolulop001 is galloping away with the nomination, let me join the winning team (PDP?) I nominate Tolulop001, TKB i for nominate you but no vex we have to encourage youth smiley
no lie jo, tkb don steal some of them NL babes from you. . .me sef na why i no vote am tongue

@tollu
wink
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tkb417(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2010
@Netotse
Lol. Ure not serious oh .

@Mrjingles
Yeah, this is the year of the upcoming stars! I give it to them

@Ajanlekoko
How many people are u looking at?

I think some people are doing well in other career threads. Ill look up and give other names so the voting can begin in earnest.

But I know who I'm giving my votes for sha eventually
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2010
3 people will make the final poll.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by mrjingles(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2010
netotse:

no lie jo, tkb don steal some of them NL babes from you. . .me sef na why i no vote am tongue

@tollu
wink

LOL neto be like tkb don show u some james bond moves! bros i choose my battles carefully, the man is an institution, why should i try to uproot iroko with shovel?
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Maryando: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
, iroko with shovel, lol
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2010
Hmmm. . .not a regular here but I'll nominate netotse cos at least we've got something in common grin
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
mrjingles:

We progressives, ACN are working tirelessly to dislodge PDP. Our candidate is TKB. grin
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by mukina2: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
Netotse
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2010
Guys,
Nominations now over, it's the 15th.
I have added a poll, so voting kicks off now, and runs for 2 weeks, according to the original specs.
Pls go ahead and start voting.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 2:30am On Dec 16, 2010
Later comer i be, but tkb417, this nomination is for something oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2010
Tkb417
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2010
Netotse
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2010
Voted.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Jcob(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
Interesting thread, . . . . grin

it's between TKB and Netotse
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
Why cant I vote?Keeps asking me to log in and i keep loggin in despite the fact i am already logged in

(1) (2) (Reply)

37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old / How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia / The Crowed I Saw Today At Shoprite Owerri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.