Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (37305 Views)

She's 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Go On? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by dremoney(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2007
ish!:

though mine is 2years. m 2 years older than my boo, we don't see that as an obstacle to our relationship and as a matter of fact, we r getting married very soon. when u see the two of us together you will never know that he's younger, in fact, you will think he's older than me with 3 years.

thought there are some challeges we are facing presently but we didnt let us weigh us down, we look towards our future, our strength more than our weaknesses,

girl friend, don't "carry" the age thing on your head, dance to the rythm of your relationship instead worrying your pretty head about "age". its just a number you know! wink

laughs, who told u her head is pretty smiley

loycees13:

Hi, to me age is just a number. age doesn't matter. So far u love him and he loves you back, My dear please follow your heart, at least your own is not the first, Whitney Houston is 2 years older than bobby brown and they got married.
follow you heart my dear. I wish u best of luck.

ye,they got married bt he turned her to a drug addict!!! wink
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by ish1(f): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
dremoney:

laughs, who told u her head is pretty smiley

intuition my dear cool
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by spoilt(f): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2007
dremoney:

ye,they got married bt he turned her to a drug addict!!! wink

and that happened cos she was older?
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by memee(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2007
to me i dont see anytin wrong in that.go ahead if u guys love each other,age is just a number.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by SKU(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2007
3 years is not that wide a gap in comparision to extreme cases
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by airjaw(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2007
Well dis is quite dicey. Though ultimately, d decision to go ahead or not depends on the couple. Check all other areas of ur lives and if its okay, den d decision is up to you guys. Belief me, final say has to do with both of you with d lady havin a little edge. I ve experienced it.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by player007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
hi am charles 2 me its cool provided d coolguy dont giv a damm and he loves u.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by lula(f): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
age is just a number. there's no big deal getting married to a lady older than you. as long as you love and trust her, go ahead. you are only as old as you think you are. a marriage would break up despite the age diferrences, if the right things are not done. if you love her enough, marry her.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by akinwunmi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
OK ooooooooooo.Dem tlks say make una carry go wiv the wedding******But remember d Devil u knw is better dan d Angel u dnt knw.Is d guy ok wiv it cos i seriously fink he may not really fancy the idea cos most guys Ego will sometimes supersede there thinking ooooooooooooo.*******Anywaz i wish all da best aiight abeg send me IV so i go come chop ooooo grin grin

but******************
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Echidime(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2007
Age is nothing but a NUMBER. When he is making love to you ,you fel he is 10 years older than you, slo why the confusion? If both of you are in love please go ahead and marry him, Whatever you do in life ,people MUST talk,so why considering what people will say when you know that they MUST say something afterall.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by ish1(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2007
hmmmnn, word
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by donclemo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey what's up.What you said might be a very big problem because you are talking about going into marriage and in marriage ,there are very many challenges you need to pass true.Example all your husband's friend might be older than thier wives thus trying to influence him.But with love and understanding you will be able to make it.The most important thing is understanding each other.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Jasmin: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2007
i really dont think age should be a barrier if the both parties involved are ok with it then i dont think any third is welcome to the matter. Just do whats right and every thing will be just perfect. cheesy
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by sammy6(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2007
My current babe is 2 years older than me but i couldnt ask for anyone else,shes really great
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by emeka213: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
GOOD DAY GUYS<
I SEE KNOW REASON WHY THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FLOGGED I THINK IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD.

EMEKA
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by tenor(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2007
@poster.
You are lucky cos even if 3yrs aint that much, you've got fresher blood. Your love making should be great, men! You are getting what many married women would cheat on thier husbands to have. So keep on loving me dear!
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by desodgi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
e dont matter!
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by goldieloc(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2007
love is all dat matters in a relationship or marriage, as far as u ppl love each other, then go ahead and marry him but one thing u shld do is 2 respect him being the head of the family like he was olda dan u. wish u the best life and marriage has 2 offer.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by desodgi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2007
goodluck

i guess u forgot that^^^so i helped you completed it.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by princekay1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
if there's love, there's hope!
if u love her, carry go.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Yorubah(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
Firstly, i would say age is nothing but a number as it is pretty obvious, . What matters is the feeling and respect we have for each other,  I think the problem that we Yorubas are having is the age issue, for goodness sake can't we just get that outta way and move on with life as it comes.

Me and my baby girl are planing something great for our lives,  remember you get your live to live,  no let any family put tradition for your head,  Age is just a damn number we respect and love each other,  even she respects me most,
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by cliveland: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
if both of u are honest about ur relationship, sure it doesnt matter, almost married a babe 5yrs older than, actually dated a couple of older sis, its a mental thing if u both can deal with it responsibly u'll enjoy life 4ever.

best wishes as u gooooo.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
if his prik is old enough carry go, what has age got to do with it? grin
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls much hav been said on this.... but YOU have to make the marriage work... It's no probs
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by MzTausen: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
runsaway: u shouldn't care. do u know how lucky you're to find someone u love and who loves u in return?. marry the poor guy, i can assure u that in marriage u will have the same set of problems all other marriages have. yours wont be more difficult because of the age gap.
enjoy! life is too short to worry about non-issues like this.
.... see my dear i dated a guy i was two.yrs older than for two yrs and it was the best relationship i eva had.. if d luv z strong.. keep d fire burning!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by ichema4u(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
MzTausen: .... see my dear i dated a guy i was two.yrs older than for two yrs and it was the best relationship i eva had.. if d luv z strong.. keep d fire burning!!!!!!!!!!

wow...
but i expected to hear that u two got married at the end and ur saying u dated.. pls what happened to the relationship?
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by gebest: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
As far is the man that is CLIMBING u, he is now ur senior.
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
memee:
to me i dont see anytin wrong in that.go ahead if u guys love each other,age is just a number.
happy birthday dear
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
gebest:
As far is the man that is CLIMBING u, he is now ur senior.
hahahahaha
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if his prik is old enough carry go, what has age got to do with it? grin
since 2009 till now you never change? Your stupidity no be today
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by tweeby: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
spoilt:

how many times do i have to reassure ladies that its ok?  grin im older than my husband. it has never been an issue. he even looks older than moi. his parents know im older. they didnt care. they love me dearly. if the parents have a problem with that then its their problem. you guys keep on living.
Please can I speak with you privately? Thank you
Re: 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? by Johnsonjoye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's amazing. Am just speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.